你惹不起的
They’re not the kinds you want to cross.
我更惹不起
Neither am I.
我要是去报♥警♥ 和盘托出
They won’t kill you if I go to the police
他们就不杀你了 对吗
and tell them everything I know, right?
相信我 把名字告诉我
Trust me, you’re going to give me a name.
只要你敢说 我就知道你是不是在撒谎
And so help me God, I will know if you’re lying.
妈的
Fuck.
别逼我 要是被他知道我
Please don’t make me, ’cause he’ll know if I…
这里没别人
No one else is here!
-他无处不在 -很好
– He’s everywhere. – Good.
这就简单了 告诉我如何找到他
Then it should be simple. Tell me how to find him.
我不知道 我从未见过他
I don’t know. I’ve never seen him.
没人见过他
Nobody’s seen him.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
我怎么拿到瓦朗斯的通讯数据
How do I access Valence’s comms data?
你拿不到 只有他可以
You don’t. Only he could.
没有他的密♥码♥和验证器
Without his password and his authenticator,
是根本进不去的
there’s no getting in, okay?
试错五次 整个服务器就
Five wrong tries, the whole server just
就会全部清空 不可能的
bleaches itself. It’s impossible.
这事儿交给我来担心
Please. Let me worry about that.
验证器在哪儿
Where’s the authenticator?
我想说的就是这个
That’s what I’m trying to tell you.
他跳楼时 验证器就在口袋里
It was in his pocket when he jumped.
全他妈没了
It’s fucking gone.
你给我记住 你根本没见过我
This is the moment where you forget you saw me.
好吧
– All right. –
一个耳机通讯器
One earpiece communicator.
一把枪 一个钱包
One gun. One wallet.
一个密钥验证器
One key fob.
宝贝
Babe,
你干嘛不听我话
why won’t you listen to me?
我没事 没关系
I’m okay. It’s fine.
你还是回我家吧
You should come back to my place.
你这里什么都没有
Hey, you don’t have anything here.
我还能帮你做做饭
I can cook for you.
我没事
I’m fine.
我很好 知道吗
I’m good, okay?
一想到昨天早上我们俩差点
Imagine if yesterday morning was the last time
天人永隔 我就
we ever saw each other.
别担心了
Stop worrying.
好吧
All right?
谁发的
Who’s that?
但愿你没受伤 我需要你帮我办点事儿
我没事 要我办什么
是我老板
It’s… my boss.
要我帮他干点活儿
I got to do some, some…
他不知道你刚刚出事了吗
– After what just happened? –
太过分了吧
Seriously?
我没事 真的
I’m fine. I’m fine.
好吧
All right?
你先回家吧 我随后就到
Just go home. I’ll be there soon, okay?
-你保证 -我保证
– Promise? – Mm-hmm.
你真以为
Do you really think
自己可以大摇大摆走进去
you’re going to walk in there
想要什么拿什么吗
and just get whatever it is you want to get?
你是在观察每个角度 计算每一种可能吗
Is this you looking at every angle and permutation?
我现在都可以告诉你
‘Cause I can tell you right now,
每一种可能的结果都是你被抓
every one of them ends with you getting busted.
手伸出来
Hands, please.

Come on.
我真服了
Oh, my…
真有必要这样吗
Is this, is this really necessary?
恐怕有必要
I’m afraid… so.
大脑会根据前后文
The brain associates
关联并组织信息
and organizes information according to context.
只要能改变当前情境的前后文
So if you change the context of any given situation,
就可以改变别人对你的看法
you can change how you’re perceived.
所以呢
So what?
他们绝不想不到一个通缉犯
The last thing they expect is a wanted man
会大摇大摆走进警♥察♥局
to walk into a police station.
所以根本不会注意到吗
So they’re not going to notice?
是这么个意思
Something like that.
只不过这次要做更多铺垫
Except this is going to require a few more cues.
一会儿见
– See ya. – Well…
什么情况
What is happening?
他还有心思买♥♥东西
He’s shopping?
不会吧
No.
对 我正要过安检 稍等
Yeah, I’m just about to pass through security. Hold on.
谢谢 还在吗
Thanks. Still there?
-给他留言好了 -不用
– Just give him the message. – Nope.
对我明白 但你不明白我的意思
Look, I hear you, but you’re not hearing me.
我没法一天跑三个不同的地方去作证
I can’t testify at three cases on the same day
这在物理上是不可能的
in different buildings. It’s physically impossible.
喂 开下门
Yo! Open the door.
-得让他知道我来了 -我知道
– He needs to know I’m here. – Yeah, I understand,
但你得找地检官 不是我
but that’s on the D.A. Not me.
我再打给你
I’ll call you back.
-帮我开一下门 -稍等一下可以吗
– Yo, buzz the door. – Hold on, will you?
别 你让她稍等 先让我进去
No. You tell her to hold on and buzz the door.
你得告诉他我来了 你进去告诉他
He needs to know I’m here. Just go back there.
-能帮我开一下吗 -拜托 各位
– Hey, you holding me up? – Come on, guys!
你要害我迟到了
You make me clock in late,
等我叫我接待警官过来
I’m going to get my desk sergeant down here,
看他怎么收拾你
stick his fist up your ass and use you like a puppet.
-快点把门打开 -你开什么玩笑
– Now open the fucking door. – Fucking kidding me?
-把门打开 -够了
– Open the door! – Come on!
好吧 好吧
– – All right. All right.
-非常感谢 -不 不 不
– Thank you very much. – No, no, no.
你得听我说 这是生死攸关的事
You need to listen to me. This is a matter
你得听我说
– of life and death. – You need to listen.
这就来
-西中城警局 -请接调查科
– Midtown West. – Investigations.
稍等
– Hold. –
-这里是调查科 -我想找
-Investigations. – I’d like to speak
瓦朗斯案的首席调查员
to the lead investigator of the Valence case.
请稍等
Please hold.
我帮您转辛格警探
Connecting you with Detective Singh.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 我是辛格
Yeah? This is Singh.
你好 我
Uh, hi, I-I…
我就在跳楼男子附近的大楼工作
I work near the building where that guy was thrown out of,
当我时正在吃午饭 我发现些线索
and I was having lunch and I think I might have
你们可能会感兴趣
found something you’d be interested in.
是吗 什么线索
Oh, yeah? What’s that?
电♥话♥里不好说
Oh, well, it’s hard to explain.
也许可以让你当面看看
I was hoping I could just show it to you.
我就在外面大厅
I’m out here in your lobby.
太好了
Oh. Great.
我马上过去 您叫什么名字
I’ll be right there. What’s your name?
比利 比利·杰克斯 我穿件棕色夹克
Billy. Billy Jacks. I’m in a brown jacket.
好 我马上就到
Okay, I’ll be right there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
糟了
Shit.
滑板
Skateboard.
给你
Here you go.
请问杰克斯先生是哪位
Is there a Mr. Jacks here?
比利·杰克斯
Billy Jacks?
-给你 -谢谢 兄弟
– Here you go. – Hey, thanks, buddy.
听说辛格被调走真遗憾
Sucks to hear Singh transferred out.
-她还挺好看的 -是啊 我也听说了
– She was cute. – Yeah, I heard.
-再次感谢 -没事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!