好吧
All right?
沿这条路走一英里半 有个小超♥市♥
A mile and a half up the road, there’s a mini-mart.
信不信由你 那边有个投币电♥话♥
Believe it or not, there’s a pay phone.
你是想告诉我什么吗
Are you trying to tell me something?
我是要放了你
I’m letting you go.
显然这是误会一场
Okay? Obviously this was a big mistake,
所以我会放你走
so I am letting you go.
你要放我走
You’re letting me go?
看来唯一的可能
Coincidence is the only version of this
只有巧合了 所以没错
that makes any sense. So, yes,
我会放你走 但有个条件
I’m letting you go, on one condition.
你从没见过我 知道吗
You never saw me, okay?
你所有的个人信息都在我这
I’ve got all of your personal information right here.
我随时都能找到你 懂吧
I can find you anytime I want. Understand?
你真要放了我吗
You going to cut me loose?
对
Right.
知道吗
You know what?
我他妈的不接受
Fuck no.
外面有人想杀我 我哪也不去
I’m not going anywhere with someone trying to kill me.
什么
What?
-我不走 -别进去
– I’m not going. – Don’t get back in there.
外面不安全
It’s not safe.
你敢把我留在这儿 我就把你和
You leave me here, I’m telling the cops everything
你地下室那男的全都告诉警♥察♥
about you and the little man in your basement.
你明白吗
You understand that?
我现在跟你一样 都成了目标
I’m a target now, just like you.
你说我怎么办 就这么
So what am I supposed to? I’m supposed to go
回到外面去找死吗
out into the world to get myself killed?
我这样都是你害的
You brought this onto me.
你得负责
You are responsible.
我得跟你这个疑神疑鬼的神经质呆在一起
I’m staying with your tweaky, paranoid self.
顺便说下 这不是斯德哥尔摩综合症
And it’s not Stockholm syndrome, asshole.
好吧 别对自己自视甚高
Okay? Don’t get your hopes up.
这只是壮士断腕 我是个实用主义者
It’s battlefield triage. I’m a pragmatist.
好了 开车吧 快点快点
So start the car. Go ahead, start it,
点火启动 我们这就回
start it, start it. And we’re going back
你那个疹人兮兮的鬼屋
– to your spooky-ass house… –
直到我没有危险
…until I know I’m safe.
帕蒂·赫斯特也没你事逼
Patty Hearst had to be easier than this.
好的
– Okay. –
妈妈
Mom.
– 乔纳森 我说过了 – 我不想走
– Johnathan, I told you… – I don’t want to go.
这里是我家
This is my home.
我还有朋友呢 我不想搬家
What about my friends? I don’t want to move…
别说了 好吗 我都明白
No more, please, okay? I understand.
但你别再说了
But no more.
好吧 可是
– Okay. – What…
爸爸怎么办
What about Dad?
他需要我们
He needs us.
你得去接他过来
You need to go get him.
我们得走了 儿子
We have to leave, sweetheart.
我们必须这么做
We have to.
好的
– Okay. –
你能别这样吗 真的很烦人
Could you stop, please? It’s really annoying.
这叫以自我为中心的抚慰行为
Body-focused self-soothing.
你是说抽搐吗
You mean a tic?
是抽搐
It’s a tic.
你要抚慰什么
What are you soothing?
说来话长 没有时间
Hmm. We don’t have enough time.
不如你现在帮我剪开扎捆带
How about you, um, cut these zip ties now?
我考虑下
Still thinking about that.
求你别这么多疑
You got to stop being so paranoid.
你能不能安静一会儿
Would you please just be quiet for a second?
为什么
Why?
知道吗 后备箱里还有地方
You know, there’s still room in the trunk.
行啊 你再试一次 随便你
Oh, go ahead. Try that again. Go ahead.
他来了
There he is.
这就是我们要找的人吗
Oh, is that the guy we’re after?
是我 不是我们
Me, not we.
我们现在是一条船上的了
We are in this together now.
-记得不 -是你说的 我从没
– Remember? – You said that. I never said
-说过这种话 -行吧 那我能去哪儿
– anything like that. – Yeah, where am I gonna go?
你得信任我
You need to trust me now.
信任是一个危险的游戏
Trust is a dangerous game.
说的这是什么鬼话
What kind of bullshit is that?
我不玩信任这一套
I don’t do trust.
你不能这么活着 威尔
That’s no way to live, Weir.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
你好
Excuse me.
抱歉打扰 你看到那边那个人了吗
I’m sorry to bother you, but you see that guy over there?
他是我最好的朋友
He’s my best friend. Um…
今天是他生日 我想给他个惊喜
It’s his birthday and I wanted to surprise him.
你可以配合我一下
Wondering if you could help me out.
我保证 这会人人提高
Promise you that it’s gonna make
你们的收益
a big difference to your bottom line.
对我们都有好处 非常感谢
To all of us. Thank you very much.
先生们 你们想好点什么了吗
Gentlemen, do you guys know what you’re going to order?
非常感谢 所以
Thank you very much. So…
我天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐 真抱歉 先生
Oh, my God! I am so sorry, sir.
-没事 别担心 -真的太抱歉了
– It’s all right. It’s okay. – I am so, so, so sorry.
-只不过是件700块的衬衫 -老天爷
– It’s just a, just a $700 shirt. – Oh, my God.
-真的抱歉 -没事 先生们
– I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. Gentlemen,
失陪了 我马上回来
if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be right back.
谢谢你 抱歉 真抱歉
Thank you. Excuse me. Excuse me.
真倒霉
Goddamn it.
要染色笔才能搞定了
That’s gonna need a stain pen.
吓我一跳 威尔
Jesus Christ. Weir.
为什么我成了目标
Why am I the target?
威尔 你不能来这
Weir, you can’t be here.
我团队的人全死了
My entire team is dead,
瓦朗斯死了 媒体上铺天盖地都在抓我
Valence is dead, and I’m all over the news?
告诉我究竟是怎么回事
What the fuck do you know about it?!
我什么都不知道 好吗
I-I don’t know shit, all right?
瓦朗斯把我隔绝在外
Valence looped me out of everything.
-他总爱这么搞 -他跳楼前收到
– He liked it that way. – Right before he jumped,
一封电子邮件 写着马上动手 是谁发的
he received an email saying, “Do it now.” Who sent it?
-是谁发的 -我不知道
– Who sent it?! – I don’t know!
我对天发誓不知道
I don’t know, I swear to God.
你得帮我弄清楚
Well, you’re gonna help me figure it out.
我做不到
I can’t do that.
他所有的通讯都是加密的
All of his comms are encrypted.
我没有权限
I don’t have that kind of access.
扯淡
– Bullshit. –
你们雇我做事 我都做到了
I did everything I was hired to do.
瓦朗斯让我瞒着团队 我照做了
Valence paid me to keep my team in the dark, I did it.
他买♥♥通让我杀掉霍姆 我照做了
When he paid me to kill Homm, I did it.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
你收了钱 就不应该被抓
You were paid to not get caught,
-不应该被摄像头拍下来 -滚犊子 蠢货
– not get seen on camera. – Fuck off, you moron.
我不是被抓 我是被陷害了
I wasn’t caught. I was set up!
我该怎么访问瓦朗斯的通讯数据
How do I access Valence’s comms data?
威尔 你不能来这 知道吗
Weir, you can’t be here, okay?
我不会再说了 你真的该走了
I’m not going to say a word, but you got to fucking go.
-我们得保持距离 -他们为啥要杀霍姆
– We got to put distance. – Why did they want Homm dead?
-这个问题别问我 -是谁下的单
– Don’t ask me that. – Well, who ordered the contract?
客户是谁
– Who’s the client? –
这些人要是知道你在这里
These people, if they knew you were here…
-哪些人 -求你了
– Who? – Please.
这些人很危险 知道吗
These people are dangerous, okay?