但爸爸有事要去做
There’s just something I have to do.
乔纳森 该你了
Johnathan, it’s your turn.
拿着铲子
Just take the shovel.
乔纳森 拿着
Johnathan, take it.
拿起铲子
Just take the shovel.
乔纳森 你在干嘛
Johnathan! What are you doing?
永远不会有人知道
No one will ever know this.
你父亲是为国牺牲的
That your father died fighting for this country.
报纸上写的那些东西
Those things in the newspapers,
都不是真的
they aren’t true.
他这么做只是为了护你们母子周全
He did what he did to keep you and your mother safe.
操 你♥他♥妈♥给我来真的
Fuck! Are you shitting me with this?
我给你选了 谁让你不选呢
I gave you two options. You wouldn’t choose one.
所以我两个都给你用上了
So I gave them both.
-咱在哪儿 -不重要
– Where are we? – Doesn’t matter.
反正很快就走了
We’re going to be leaving soon enough.
来吧 坐起来
Come on. Sit up.
没关系
It’s all right.
没事的
You’re all right.
来 我帮你坐下
Here, let’s sit you down.
坐好了吧
– There. –
这是个不折不扣的凶宅
This is a straight-up murder house.
你和你的评论都是多余的
I don’t need you or your commentary right now.
我需要思考 而且快没时间
I’m trying to think, and I’m running out of time.
什么时间
Time for what?
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
不会吧
Really?
好吧 我需要知道你的真实身份
Okay. I need to know who you really are.
我认真的 说吧
I mean it. So start telling me.
-我跟你说过 -不 你跟我说的
– I told you. – No. You told me about
都是编好的鬼话 找不出破绽的
your other bullshit. Everything checked out.
你得告诉我一些从没告诉过我的事
I need you to tell me what you’re not telling me.
你不觉得这听上去很疯狂吗
You know that sounds crazy, right?
要不是遇上你 这一切也不会发生
None of this shit happened until I met you.
你给我解释下
Explain that.
我从各个角度都考虑过了
I’ve looked at this from every angle.
好吧 每一种可能的角度
Okay? Every possible permutation.
完全说不通
And none of this makes sense.
你身上的每一种可能
There’s absolutely no version of you
-在我看来都说不通 -行吧
– that makes sense to me. – Okay, okay.
我知道你经历了很多
I see that you’ve been through a lot,
失去了朋友 也许失去了更多
that you’ve lost friends and who knows what else,
对此我很抱歉
and I am sorry for that.
但在我看来 是你害了我
But the way I see it, you brought this down on me.
而不是我害了你
– Not the other way around. –
好吧
Okay.
你房♥间里的摄像头有两种可能
The camera in your hotel room tells me one of two things.
你要么在为某人工作
You’re either working for somebody,
要么是有人监视你 我们姑且为了争论需要
or someone’s watching you. Now, for argument’s sake,
说你是这一切的受害者
let’s just say you’re the victim in all of this,
有人在监视你 我要知道他是谁 为什么要监视你
and someone’s watching you. I need to know why and who.
你就因为这个觉得我在撒谎
That’s your proof that I’m lying?
你怎么知道摄像头不是酒店的人
How do you know it’s not some hotel guy
为了自己的恶趣味安的
who’s getting his rocks off?
你怎么知道我的裸照
How do you know that my naked body,
甚至是你的裸照 都被放到了网上
and maybe even yours, is on the Internet
跟艾琳·安德鲁斯并肩而列
with Erin Andrews right now?
你证据根本不足
You’re going to need more proof than that.
好吧 有道理
Okay, fair enough.
这也解释不了我俩的探探一♥夜♥情♥
It doesn’t explain away our online hookup.
你看到我的手♥机♥了 上面就是你
You saw my phone. That was you.
我不用那个软件 你真以为
I don’t use that app. You honestly think
我会为了约炮
that I would give my personal information
把自己的个人信息泄露给什么公♥司♥
to a company to-to meet a woman?
虽然咱们俩认识时间不长
I mean, I haven’t known you that long,
-但你看着挺孤独 -我不用那个软件
– but you seem pretty lonely. – I don’t use the app.
那你会为什么有账户呢
Well, you have an account. Explain that.
解释不了
I can’t.
如果账户不是你创建的
If you didn’t make the account,
是别人创建的
someone else did.
那就查一下他们的地址
Just look up the address they used,
也许你就有答案了
and maybe that’ll tell you.
你有电脑吗
Do you have a computer?
等一下
Give me a second.
好吧 给你15分钟上网
Okay. You got 15 minutes online.
然后我就得拔掉插头了
After that, I got to pull the plug.
真奇怪 不过没关系
That’s weird, but okay.
反正也用不了那么久
Um, it’s not going to take that long.
好的
– Okay. –
这是你的用户名
That’s your username.
这是与你账户相关联的电子邮件
And that is the email that is linked to the account.
拉特兰
Larterland?
糟糕
Shit.
你没有账户
Oh, you don’t have an account,
但却知道自己的密♥码♥
but now you know your password?
拉特是我同事
Larter is someone who worked with me.
他所有账号♥都用一个密♥码♥
He uses the same stupid password for everything.
是他们干的
It was them.
他们?
Them?
我同事
My coworkers.
可为什么呢
But why?
去问问他们呗
Well, just ask them.
不行了
I can’t.
-我知道为什么 -什么
– I know why. – What?
他们可能是可怜你
They probably feel bad for you.
可能觉得你太孤单了
Like, like they thought you were lonely?
不 不是这样的
No, that’s not it.
你不会是那种非自愿独身者吧
Ew. Are you some incel guy?
母胎单身 报复社会
Like sad, sad loner shit?
-够了 -好吧
– Enough. – Yeah. Uh…
比起相信你是一个变♥态♥杀人犯
If there’s one thing I’m more willing to believe
我更愿意相信
than you being a psycho murderer,
你是个 你是个约会失败
it’s that you’re, you’re a dateless loser
需要朋友帮他介绍对象的屌♥丝
who needs his friends to set him up.
这才完全说得通
That, that makes perfect sense.
哇 你好幽默哦
Wow, you are a really funny girl.
除非孤独让你丧失了心智
Unless lonely has made you crazy,
你听了自家狗子的话
and you decided to kill some Asian dude
决定去杀个黄种人
because your dog told you to.
你想了半天 真觉得
Is that really the most plausible thing
-这种可能合理吗 -律师的经验告诉
– you can come up with? – Take it from a lawyer.
后备箱 跟踪狂 没装暖气的鬼屋 绝对是个精神病
Trunk, stalker, spooky-ass unheated house? Psycho.
我不是什么精神病杀手 好吗
I am not some psychotic killer person, okay?
-讲真吗 -霍姆
– Seriously? – Homm?
那是谁
Who is that?
-出什么事了 -这是
What’s going on? Who…?
这不是你杀的那个人
Isn’t that the guy you killed?
都说了吧 我不是精神病
See, not a psycho.
我救了他的命
I saved his life.
虽然他不这么想
Not that he believes me.
我的命
My life?
你不是我以为的那种人
Maybe you’re not who I thought you were,
这又让我想到了下一个问题
which leads me back to one question.
什么问题
Yeah, what’s that?
眼罩还是后备箱
Blindfold or trunk?
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
What the fuck, dude?
抱歉 好吗 真的抱歉
I’m sorry, okay? I am sorry.
谁会选被关后备箱啊 混♥蛋♥
People don’t take to being put in trunks, asshole, okay?
-我记下了 -我谢谢你了
– I’ll make a note of it. – Oh, yeah, thanks.
你手不要碰我
Uh-uh! Do not lay your hands on me.