-你是谁的人 -我是谁的人
– Who are you with? – Who am I with?
你又是谁的人 他们要杀我
Who are you with? They were gonna kill me.
-你是阿尔达公♥司♥的吗 -你要杀我吗
– Are you with Arda? – Are you going to kill me?
为什么会有人杀我
Why are people trying to kill me?
我不会杀你的 我只想找答案
I’m not gonna kill you, okay? I just want some answers.
你昨天在第九街干什么
What were you doing on 9th Street yesterday?
什么 昨天吗 我去那儿参加工作会面
What, yesterday? I was at my fucking job at a meeting.
对 为流浪汉举♥行♥的慈善活动
Right, the homeless charity thing.
社会正义战士 外加律师 外加近身肉搏大♥师♥
Social justice warrior/lawyer who knows Krav Maga.
-还真一点都不可疑呢 -我不懂近身肉搏
– Not suspicious at all. – I don’t know Krav Maga.
我上那课只是为了
I just took a class
-锻炼核心力量 -你是谁
– to strengthen my core. – Who are you?
我谁都不是 让我下车
I’m nobody. Just let me…
我的仇人明显也在追杀你
Clearly, whoever is after me is after you.
别废话了 快告诉我怎么回事
So why don’t you just tell me what the fuck is going on?
可疑的明明是你 你是谋杀犯
Clearly, you are the shady one. You murder people.
我不是 我刚刚明明救了你的命
I haven’t murdered anybody, and clearly I just saved your life,
-懂点感恩行吗 -你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑的吧
– so how about some appreciation? – Are you fucking kidding me?!
我刚刚死里逃生
People are trying to kill me.
闭嘴
Stop!
我的整个人生都被炸毁了
My entire life has just been blown apart.
明白吗 有人因此而死
Do you understand? People are dead.
我朋友把我整惨了
My friend just fucked me over
然后当着我的面
and jumped off a fucking building
他妈的自己跳楼了
in front of my very eyes.
我需要知道发生了什么 为什么
I need to know what’s going on and why.
在我弄清你和那个开蓝奔驰的混♥蛋♥
And until I get some answers about how you and those
跟这此一切有什么关系之前
fucking assholes in the blue Mercedes
我都会一直缠着你
are mixed up in all this shit, you’re not going anywhere.
你别想甩掉我 明白了吗
You’re stuck with me. Got it?
首先 没人能教我做事
Okay, first off, nobody tells me what to do!
没有人 明白了吗 其次
Nobody. You got it? And second of all,
谢谢你刚才救我一命
thank you for what you did back there.
刚那招非常聪明
The rescue was very clever,
虽然有点种族歧视
even if it was a little racist.
-种族歧视 -利用警♥察♥和黑人
– Racist? – Using assumptions about
之间的固有矛盾操纵群众
Black people and the police to manipulate the crowd,
可以说是依葫芦画瓢了 以这个标准来看
it was reductive, and by that measure,
-你确实有点种族歧视 -我天啊
– it was a little racist. – Oh, my God!
-我刚救了你的命 -闭嘴
– I just saved your life. – Stop talking!
我还在慢慢消化 我只想说
I am processing. I am trying to say,
我明白 你这么做没问题
“I get it. It’s okay that you did that.”
但是 好吧 问题在我
But… Okay, it’s just me.
全怪我 遇到战或逃的情况
It’s just me. It’s how I process. Fight or flight,
我通常会选择战 尤其是我害怕的时候
which… it’s usually fight. Especially when I’m scared.
我也他妈的是真害怕
And I’m fucking scared, man!
那些人是谁
Who were those people?
你把我拉进了什么事
And what have you gotten me into?
我没时间跟你说这此
I don’t have time for this.
戴头套还是扔后备箱
Blindfold or trunk?
-什么 -我不想让你看到
– What? – I don’t want you seeing
车往哪儿开头 套还是后备箱
where I’m going. Blindfold or trunk?
去妈的
Fuck you!
你要去哪 嘿 站住
Where are you going? Hey! Hey!
我 我不需要去医院
I don’t, I don’t need to go to the hospital, all right?
我可以回家了
– I-I can go home. –
好吗
Okay?
我女友会吓死的
My girlfriend’s going to freak out.
她讨厌医院
She hates hospitals.
别担心 只是给你做个检查
Don’t worry. We’re just going to check you out.
我是乔·麦迪
Uh, Jo Madi.
我们在楼上的办公室见过
Uh, we met upstairs in the office.
我认识你老板
I know your– knew your boss.
是的 你好
Yeah. Hi.
你介意我问你几个问题吗
Uh, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
所以 我天
So, um…
上面究竟出了什么事
Ooh, what happened up there?
我真不想回忆
It’s so hard to remember, it…
我刚买♥♥完饭回来
I came back from the food run.
一切都发生的那么突然
It was just, it was really sudden.
我想问问 上面还有其他人吗
Right. I mean, were there other people there?
约翰·威尔在吗
– Mm-hmm. – And John Weir?
-他在哪 -他应该在办公室
– Where was he? – In his office, I think.
有人说他们
You know, somebody said that they saw someone
看到一个跟他很像的人站在街上
who looked like him standing on the street.
他肯定在办公室
He was definitely there.
我觉得是吧 但说不准
I mean, I think. I don’t know.
我不确定是不是威尔
I’m just… I don’t know if it was really Weir.
所以
– So, um… –
事发时你跟大家都站在
You were just standing there with everybody and…
一起对吗 -麦迪
– it happened? – Madi!
-好的 谢谢 -麦迪
– Okay, thanks. – Madi!
我刚怎么告诉你的
What’d I tell you?
听着 拉斯基 有点不对劲
Okay, listen, Rasche, something is off.
你想通过这样重回战场呜
Is this your way of trying to get back in the field?
破掉这个大案 一切就被原谅了
You crack the big case and all is forgiven?
没这个道理
‘Cause it doesn’t work like that.
事出蹊跷 拉斯基
It’s weird, Rasche.
三具尸体被烧焦
I mean, three charred bodies,
可他仅受了点轻伤就出来了
and he just gets off with some scratches?
你要是真参与了案子
Well, if you were really a part of this case,
就该知道 他是在远离爆♥炸♥中心
you would know that he was found farther
之处被发现的
from the epicenter than they were.
已经袋装的那些人
Well, you’re going to run the DNA
不管是谁 你都会做DNA检测的吧
for whoever’s in those bags, right?
你手伸得太长了
You are so out of your lane right now.
不 你不能仅凭表面就对威尔下判断
No, you can’t take anything at face value with Weir.
他了解别人的思维方式
He knows how people think.
超级聪明 近乎疯狂
He’s super smart and he’s half crazy.
因此行为不可预料
So that makes him unpredictable.
是啊 只有你能搞得定他
Yeah, and only you can solve him.
我看是为了回来不择手段
Are you really so desperate
为了显得自己很有用
to get back in that, what, you’re making shit up
-都开始瞎编了 -不是
– to feel useful? – No.
真不是 我了解这个人 拉斯基
No, I’m not. I know this guy, Rasche.
-是真的 -行了吧
– I’m telling you. – Okay.
抱着你可怜的希望滚一边去
Fuck you and your white whale, Madi.
只要莫雷罗不同意
And until Morello signs off,
你就不能待在这 明白吗
you don’t belong here. Do you understand?
拜托 你真不打算考虑一下
Come on, man. You’re not going to use any of my
-我的专业建议吗 -你的车在那
– expertise in this… – Please. There’s your car.
祝你一天愉快
Have yourself a nice day.
你要把我赶走
You’re going to kick me out?
我还真要这么做 没错
That would be what I’m doing, yes.
怎么 还要目送我到车子旁吗
What, you’re just going to watch me walk to my car?
-就等你走了 -行吧 去死吧
– I’m waiting. – All right, fine. Fuck you.
你自负到可笑 知道吗
You know, you got a big ego, man.
祝你今天过得愉快
You know what? You have yourself a nice fucking day.
我们才是真正的联调局
We’re going to do real FBI work here.
所以 离开我
So, no more me?
离开乔纳森 你真想这样吗
No more Johnathan? Is that what you want?
你刚就是这么说的
Because that is what you’re saying.
我们不能再这样下去了
We can’t do this anymore!
我不指望你能理解
I don’t expect you to understand
我们遇到的困难 不过
what we’re going through, but you
你妈妈跟你要搬家了
and your mother are going to move away.
我可能很久很久
I may not see you
都见不到你了
for a long while.
别怪你妈妈
Don’t blame your mother.
很抱歉走到这一步
I am sorry it’s come to this

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!