我可以帮你确认身份
I can help you ID.
应该有三个
There should be three.
-两男一女 -麦迪
– Two males and one female. – Um, Madi.
金融犯罪科在那边
Financial Crimes is that way.
我非常了解威尔 我能帮上忙
I know Weir extremely well. I can be of value here.
这不是财务调查案
Well, this isn’t a financial investigation.
你看这残垣断壁就知道了
See, you can tell by all the rubble and burnt shit.
爱德华·霍姆是财政部金融犯罪调查小组成员
Edward Homm was FinCEN at Treasury.
既然威尔是这起谋杀案嫌疑人
As long as Weir is a suspect in that murder,
我就有理由待在这儿
then I have a reason to be here.
这是莫雷罗的意思 还是你的意思
Is that Morello’s opinion or just yours?
莫雷罗会同意我的说法
Morello will see it my way.
-好吧 -我都递交申请了
– Okay. – Request is pending.
在莫雷罗同意之前
Well, until Morello does,
-我们负责现场 -好的 队长
– we’ll handle it. – Okay, Captain,
现场有什么异常吗
is there anything unusual about the scene?
看起来像是煤气爆♥炸♥ 不罕见
Looks like a gas explosion, and I’ve seen a few,
但我们还要进一步调查确定
but we’ve got a lot to turn over yet.
好吧 真有这种巧合吗
Okay, well, that would be a hell of a coincidence.
你能不能别急着下结论
Hey, would you stop jumping to conclusions?
即使他是要掩盖踪迹
Even if he was cleaning up loose ends,
我们也需要证据来证明
we need evidence to support that.
你知道证据是什么吧
You know that, right? Evidence?
联邦调查局教材里有写
It’s in the FBI handbook.
就在前面那几张
It’s one of the early chapters.
好了 好了 拉斯基 我们假设
Okay, okay, Rasche. It’s safe to assume
-只要威尔牵扯其中 -你被流放到白领犯罪科
– that when Weir is involved… – Assuming is what got you
就是栽在了假设上
exiled to the white-collar desk.
我可不想跟你一样 所以我会照章办事
I like my job, so I’m gonna do it the right way,
希望你别介意
if you don’t mind.
-咱们一会儿见吧 -嘿 拉斯基
– And we’ll see you later, okay? – Hey, Rasche,
-听我说 我认识个人 -让一让
– listen to me. I know this guy. – Make a hole.
我们要出来了 找到个幸存者
Make a hole. Coming out now. We got one alive!
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay…
嫌疑人与美国财政部探员
…wanted in connection
爱德华·霍姆的死有关
with the death of U.S. Treasury Agent Edward Homm.
当局呼吁公众
The public is urged to contact the authorities
发现任何嫌疑人的信息
with any information about the suspect and any…
-嗨 -你好 退房♥
– Hi. – Hi, checking out.
好的女士
Yes, ma’am.
这个主意真不咋地
This is a really, really bad idea.
嘿 你应该置身事外
Hey. You should stay out of this.
约翰 你还好吗 怎么了
John, are you okay? What’s going on?
一切都乱套了
Everything’s fucked up.
我
I’m…
我也正要捋清思绪
just trying to put it together in my mind right.
我不明白 不过
I know. I don’t understand, but…
不该有人死的
Nobody was supposed to die.
出什么事了
What happened?
我们不该联♥系♥
We really shouldn’t be talking.
我知道 但我刚送完山姆
Yeah, I know, but I just dropped off Sam,
他问了一大堆你那个视频的问题
and he’s asking questions about that video of you.
他在电视上看的
He saw it on TV and…
他很害怕
Look, he’s scared.
我不知道该怎么跟解释
And I don’t know what to tell him.
就说那都是空穴来风 我自己都没听过
Tell him it’s a lie and I don’t know where it came from.
那迈尔斯呢
And what about Miles?
天 出什么事了
My God, what happened?
他不是我杀的 他自己跳楼的
I didn’t kill him. He jumped.
他看着我的眼睛 跳了下去
He looked me in the eye and he jumped.
天啊
Jesus.
他的眼神
He had this stare, like…
非常平静 好像看淡了一切
calm, like nothing else mattered,
然后他跳了下去
and then he jumped.
但他为什么要这么做
But why would he do that?
我不知道
I… I don’t know.
约翰 你需要帮助吗 我可以帮你
Do you need help, John? I can help.
不 我需把烂摊子收拾好
No, I just need to sort this out.
现在这状况完全说不通
Right now it doesn’t make any sense.
-根本没道理 -跟我说说吧
– Nothing makes any sense. – Talk to me.
好吧 你可以告诉我
Okay? You can talk to me.
我会的 先等我把这事解决了
I will, as soon as I get this sorted out.
不 约翰
No, John,
事情根本不该是这样
none of this is okay.
我知道
I know.
但我会让一切回到正轨的
But I’m gonna make it okay.
告诉山姆不要怕
Tell Sam not to be scared.
约翰
John.
我再打给你
I got to get back to you.
谢谢
Thanks.
小姐 你是海莉·玛丽·温顿吗
Miss, are you Hailey Marie Winton?
-呃 什么事 -我是雷恩斯警探
– Uh, what can I…? – Detective Reins.
这是福尤克斯警探
Detective Fewkes.
匹兹堡的海莉·玛丽·温顿吧
Hailey Marie Winton of Pittsburgh.
-是你吗 -是的
– Is that you? – Yes.
是因为那个人吗
Is this about that guy?
你得跟我们走一趟
We’d like you to come with us
帮我们找找更多线索
until we can find out more.
可能还需要回答几个问题
Maybe ask some questions.
我就知道
I knew it.
行吧 行吧
Uh, yeah, yeah.
好的
Okay.
-女士 -你是谁
– Ma’am. – Uh, who are you?
这边走
– Oh. – Come this way, please.
好的
Okay.
车就在前面
The car’s just right over here.
怎么开了奔驰
A Mercedes?
这是他的私家车
Yeah, it’s his personal.
他今天直接从家来上班的
He came straight from home today.
-抱歉 我觉得很不对劲儿 -跟我们来就行
– I-I’m sorry. Something’s wrong. – Just come with us.
-放开我 -都没事
– Hey. Let go of my… – Everything’s fine.
-没事没事 -放开我
– Everything’s fine. – Hey, let go of me.
-别碰我 -一切都好 别看了
– Don’t touch me. – Everything’s fine.
嘿 放开我
Hey! Let go of me!
救命
Help!
嘿 我他妈就是律师
– Hey, I’m a fucking lawyer. –
这个女人被捕了
This woman is under arrest!
救救我
Help!
你们要带他去哪
– Where are you taking her? –
你们是哪个分局的
What’s your precinct?
指控罪名是什么
What are the charges?
这女人没做错什么 却要被他们带走
This woman has done nothing, and they’re arresting her.
-你在干什么 操 -我都录下来了
– What are you doing? Fuck! – I have it all on camera.
回答他
Answer him!
我都看在眼里了
I see you.
我们看到你了
– We see you! –
群众的眼光是雪亮的
We see you!
-后退 -我们都看到了
– Back off! – We see you!
我们都看在眼里
We see you!
-我们都看到了 -大家都看到了
– We see you! – We see you!
大家都看到了
We see you!
大家都能看到
We can see you!
大家都看到了
We see you!
-你准备好了吗 -准备好什么
– Are you ready? – For what?
-你已经准备好了 -有枪 有枪
You’re ready enough. Gun! Gun!
他们要杀她
They’re gonna shoot her!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey…
都他妈的退
Back the fuck up!
他们究竟是谁
Who the fuck were they?
别演了
Oh, drop it already.