走西线高速到办公室去
takes the West Side Highway to her office
位置在鲍灵格林百老汇2号♥
at 2 Broadway near Bowling Green.
他在东区 她在西区
He’s on the East Side, she’s on the West Side,
他们不认识彼此 然后我们还要
they don’t know each other, and somehow,
想办法让他们看上去
we have to make it look
像是有所勾结的样子
like they are colluding.
有想法吗
Any ideas?
简单P一下呗
Easy. Photoshop.
不行 他们用手♥机♥信♥号♥♥就可以否认真实性了
Hmm, nah. They’ll use cell phone pings to deny that.
他就是故意问的 他已经想好了
It’s a trick question. He already knows.
你已经知道了对吧
You already know, don’t you?
鉴于阿尔达数据分♥析♥给我提供的
Well, given the background information package
背景信息
provided to me by Arda Analytics,
我想有些事
I think I have some
我应该可以利用一下
exploitable facts on these two.
她特别守时并为此自豪 讨厌狗
She prides herself on her punctuality and hates dogs.
他是个极其挑剔的人
He is a consummate gentleman,
他的司机每天准时
and has his driver pick him up at exactly
8: 15去接他
8:15 on the dot,
每天早上如此
every morning without fail.
然后呢
And?
我们需要的都有了 已经成了
That’s it, that’s all we need. Pretty cut and dry.
是吗
It is?
没错
Yup.
那么
So…
谁有A本驾照
who’s got a valid class A driver’s license?
听我指令
On my mark.
3 2
Three… two…
– One. –
怎么回事
what’s going on?
看上去好像是发动机起火了
Looks like an engine fire or something.
见鬼
Goddamn it.
哈菲兹黑进去了吗
How’d Hafiz do with the hack?
我喜欢
I love it.
埃隆该雇他的
Elon should hire him.
看看
Check it out.
别闹了 看着就害怕
Stop it. It freaks me out.
你可真没劲
Oh, you’re no fun.
算了 我去打个车
Screw this. I’m getting a cab.
-嘿 你能走吗 -不行抱 歉了兄弟
– Hey, you on the clock? – No, pal, sorry.
嘿 能走吗
Hey, you on the clock?
当然当然 上车
Yes, yes, I take you.
-你要去哪 -市中心
– Where you want to go? – Downtown.
百老汇2号♥
2 Broadway.
-你往哪走呢 -你不是说百老汇吗
– Where are you going? – You said Broadway.
我没说走百老汇路啊
I didn’t say to take Broadway.
抱歉 抱歉 很快就到哈 我保证
Sorry, sorry, I’ll get you there very fast. Promise.
霍姆起身离开了
Okay, Homm’s leaving.
把他司机弄走吧
Let’s lose his driver.
我需要你挪下车
I’m gonna need you to move, my guy.
-我接人的 -我知道
– I’m picking up. – Yeah, well,
但你得去街角那边才行了
you’re going to have to go round the block.
-为啥 -这不能停车
– Why? – No standing traffic.
赶紧去街角 否则我就收拾你了
Around the block or I’ll slap a boot on you.
你去哪啊 我需要往南走
Where are you going? I need to go south.
好主意 我走第五大道吧
Ah, good idea! I take 5th.
你可真是我见过的
You are seriously the dumbest cab driver
最蠢的司机了
I have ever met.
给我下车
Get out of the cab!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
好了
Okay, this is it.
卡拉 你呢
Cara, where are you?
马上到了
Okay. Almost there.
-我需要辆出租车 -请 女士
– I need a cab. – Yes, ma’am.
卡拉 俩人站的不够近
Cara, she’s not close enough.
你知道我这有多难吗
Do you have any idea what I’m dealing with here?
听见了 但是她马上就走了
I hear you, but we’re about to lose her.
我来了
I’m coming!
靠的 我的天
– Oh, fuck this. Jesus. –
抱歉 抱歉
I’m so sorry. So sorry.
快走 快
Come on, guys! Come on!
抱歉
– So sorry. –
你掉东西了吗
– Hmm? – You drop something?
女士 这是你的吗
Excuse me, ma’am, is this yours?
是啊
Oh, yes.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
好了 所有人 撤
That’s it, everybody. Melt away.
乔纳森 到你了
Jonathan, it’s your turn.
拿上铁锹
Just take the shovel.
乔纳森 赶紧拿上铁锹
Jonathan, take it. Just take the shovel!
拿着 拿着
Take it. Take it!
干得漂亮
Nice.
办法也妙
Clever cover.
你可以直接跳到最后一张照片 就万事大吉了
You can skip to the last photo for the coup de grâce.
看到了
Oh, there it is.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
嗯
Yeah.
应该不会有人走漏风声的吧
I assume there weren’t any hitches?
守口如瓶
Buttoned up tight.
我会让赞德
Well, I will have Xander
-马上把钱汇过来 -谢谢
– wire the money right now. – Thank you.
别跟陌生人似的 约翰
Don’t be a stranger, John.
我们应该多聊聊
We should talk more often.
你知道我在哪
You know where I am.
当然
Sure thing.
那么我们再见了
I’ll see you around?
所以我们拍到了好多她的面部照片
So we got a good pull from her face, lot of hits.
-她是谁 -无名氏
– So, who is she? – No one.
或者说一个精雕细刻的无名氏
Or a very well-cultivated no one.
律师 住在匹兹堡 为一个非盈利组织工作
Lawyer, lives in Pittsburgh, works for a non-profit there.
无家可归者援助组织
The Homeless Aid Network.
他们这里也有办公室
They have offices here, too.
-收入呢 -还在查 但是
– Income? – Still digging. But…
她的品味很贵
she does have expensive taste,
跟她的工作不搭
which doesn’t quite line up with her job.
也许她离婚了 老公分了钱给她
Maybe she divorced a rich guy.
性别歧视啊你这是
Mm, sexist much?
可能是家里有钱吧 信托基金受益人什么的
Could be family money. Trust fund do-gooder maybe.
你查到叫什么了
What name did you get?
海莉·玛丽·温顿
Hailey Marie Winton.
靠
Fuck.
我们为什么查她
Why are we looking at her?
看我的推测是不是正确
Testing my bullshit meter.
还有什么
What else you got?
去的里海大学 在宾夕法尼亚出生
Went to Lehigh, born in Pennsylvania,
没有犯罪记录
has no criminal record.
你们有慈善团体的地址吗
You got an address on the charity?
有
Yes.
就在时代广场
Up by Times Square.
她在瓦朗斯的附近干什么呢
What was she doing in Valence’s neighborhood?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
说不好
I don’t know.
就是感觉不对头
I just got a bad feeling.
这地方不就是根据你的感觉打造的吗
Wasn’t this place built on your bad feelings?
说的也是
Fair enough.
-我走了 -不是吧 现在吗
– I gotta go. – What– Now?
6点汤姆要来 还记得吧
We have Tom at 6:00, remember?
在那之前我会赶回来的
I’ll be back before that.
海莉
-Hailey. – Oh.
不 不 不 等等 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
我为什么我总会遇到奇怪的跟踪狂呢