I think he did.
这个让我在商务宴会上
The same guy who makes me pay
花钱买♥♥酒的家伙居然这么说
for booze at business meals.
这是标准的行业惯例
Hey, that’s a standard industry practice.
装投币咖啡机的人
Says the guy who installed
还敢这么说
the coin-operated coffee machine.
好了 听着 孩子们
Okay, listen up, children.
少量的开销是成功的关键
A little overhead is the key to success,
而且 奶精免费
and besides, the creamer is free.
你可以把找零给流浪汉 然后要一张收据
You give homeless people change and ask for a receipt.
这不行的吧
That’s not true.
但如果可以的话 我可能会这么做的
But I probably would if I could.
我们只是在开玩笑的
Eh, we’re just busting balls.
你想怎么处置
Do whatever you want
你那一大笔钱就怎么处置吧
with your giant piles of money.
但是 告诉你一声 谢谢你
But, you know, thank you for this.
下次再见
Until the next one.
汤姆马上就来
Tom’s coming up.
敬汤姆
To Tom.
-敬汤姆 -汤姆是谁
– To Tom! – Who’s Tom?
你们会爱上他的
You’re gonna love him.
♪ 狂野的小东西 ♪
♪ Wild thing ♪
♪ 你让我的心放开歌♥喉 ♪
♪ You make my heart sing ♪
♪ 你创造了一切 ♪
♪ You make everything ♪
♪ 绝妙 ♪
♪ Groovy ♪
♪ 狂野的小东西 ♪
♪ Wild thing ♪
♪ 狂野的小东西 ♪
♪ Come on, come on, wild thing ♪
好样的 小山姆
Way to go, Sammy!
这表演相当精彩啊
Well, that was quite the performance.
我想是的
I thought it was.
偶尔看起来
It doesn’t hurt to look like
像成功的合作父母也没什么坏处
successful co-parents every once in a while.
是的
Yep.
你能过来真好
It’s good you came.
我明天要和瓦朗斯见面
I got a meeting with Valence tomorrow.
也是时候了
About time.
你觉得我该跟他谈谈吗
You think I should talk to him?
嗯 不行
Just… no.
他和他朋友在一起的时候不行
Not while he’s with his friends.
他真的那么恨你吗
He really hated you that much?
这孩子14岁 这年纪看什么都不顺眼
I mean, the kid’s 14. He hates everything.
但是 他把大部分都怪在我头上 所以
But, you know, he blames me for most of it, so…
别往心里去
don’t take it personally.
当父母是这样
That’s just the job.
希望不是永久的
Hopefully, not forever.
你呢 你还好吗
How about you? You doing okay?
你看起来
You look…
很疲惫 压力很大吗
Hmm. Tired? Stressed?
看起来一团糟吗
Like shit?
哦不 我不会这么说
Well, no, I wouldn’t say that.
想聊聊吗
Want to talk about it?
没什么好聊的
Nothing to talk about.
我没事
I’m good.
行吧
Right.
我想我该走了
Well, I think I’m gonna get going.
帮我跟办公室的大家打个招呼吧
Say hi to everyone at the office?
-我会的 -还有
– I will. – And…
谢谢你到场 孩他爸
…thanks for coming, daddy-o.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
– Good to see you. – You, too.
山姆
Sam?
我们走吧
Let’s go.
全国各地发生了多起抗♥议♥活动
…multiple protests around the country…
共享数据法案的通过
… as the Shared Data Act
在国会山遇到阻力
meets resistance on Capitol Hill.
但是该法案的发起人
But the sponsor of the bill,
新泽西州参议员诺拉·艾弗森
Senator Nora Everson of New Jersey,
仍然坚持与政♥府♥共享私人用户数据
maintains that sharing private user data
将使美国更安全
with the government would make for a safer America.
隐私倡导者反对该法案
Privacy advocates are against the bill,
声称私人
saying there’s too much power…
政♥府♥设施承包商
…in the hands of private
手中有太多的权力
government facility contractors
却缺乏监管
with little oversight.
目前只有少数参议员
Only a handful of senators
愿意公开表示他们的支持
are willing to go on the record
这使得该法案的通过
with their support at this time,
状态未知
leaving the bill’s status unknown.
出去
Get out.
阿尔达数据分♥析♥的核心技术是
Arda Analytics core technology
一个专有关联与关系
is a proprietary associative
处理引擎
and relational processing engine
能够从任何♥平♥台
able to ingest data and metadata
和项目中摄取数据和元数据
from any platform and project,
实时模拟 预测模型
real-time simulations, predictive models
和目标 供执法部门使用
and targeting for use by law enforcement…
原来是一个
Turns out it was a Saudi prince
沙特王子喝多了
who got a little too jacked up on blow,
一枪射中了马的脑门
and put a bullet right between the horse’s eyes.
然后他拍了张照片
And then he texted
给他妻子发过去
a picture of it to his wife.
天知道为什么
God knows why.
最终不了了之了
Ultimately, there was nothing to be done about it.
特权人士哈
Untouchable, hmm?
是啊 但我们还是拿到了钱
Yeah, but we still got paid.
我们总能拿到报酬的
We always got paid.
不管我们配不配拿
Whether we deserved it or not.
不好意思 我得问一下
I’m sorry, I have to ask:
你在软件银行集团打了鲍勃·田中 是真的吗
Is it true that you hit Bob Tanaka at Softbank?
我是说 有时提到了你的名字
I mean, your name is mentioned sometimes.
你真指望他回答这个问题吗 赞德
You really expect him to answer that, Xander?
无可奉告 约翰 就说 无可奉告
“No comment,” John. Just say, “No comment.”
我只想说 我喜欢让有钱的混♥蛋♥
All I’ll say is that I like making rich assholes
付钱给我让其他有钱的混♥蛋♥赔钱
pay me to make other rich assholes lose money.
上帝保佑
Amen to that.
不过 我得说田中确实是约翰
Though, I will say that Tanaka is just the sort of guy
喜欢干掉的那种人
that John loves to take down.
天啊 见到你真高兴 太久没见了 对吧
God, it’s so good to see you. It’s been too long, huh?
确实
Yeah, it has.
但是
But…
我能看出来
I can see that
没有我你也混得很好
you’re doing pretty well without me.
确实 搭档 确实
It’s true, partner. It’s true.
我的意思是 政♥府♥合同广♥告♥公♥司♥
I mean, government contracts, ad agencies, they just…
他们支付的薪水比
they pay a whole lot better
我们过去在那一行里挤出优势赚的要多得多
than grinding out an edge on trades like we used to do.
约翰 待得好好的你就出来了
You got out when the stayin’ was good, John.
去年我们花光了帕兰提尔公♥司♥的预算
You know, last year we out-billed Palantir?
厉害吧
– That’s incredible. – Right?
你知不知道纽约警局付了我们多少钱
If you had any idea how much the NYPD
让我们处理他们的数据 这简直就是
is paying us to process all of their data? I mean, it’s…
我是说 我知道我知道
I mean, I know, I know.
你一向都不在乎钱 我知道
It’s not about the money with you. I know that.
算了
Never mind.
给你看看我们都做些什么吧
Let me show you what we’re up to.
好啊
Great.
数据就是一切
Data drives everything.
这是私人情报中
It’s the biggest commodity there is
最大的商品
in private intelligence.
我是说 在每个行业中的大咖
I mean, big players in every industry,
不只是金融业 他们面对着大量的数据
not just the financial guys, they are drowning in data.
这时候就该我们显身手了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!