And if Madi was as smart as she thinks she is,
那她就该知道我的婚姻早就结束了
she’d know that my marriage was over years ago.
听着 我 我完全
Whoa, look, I… I don’t have any goddamn idea
-不知道你在说什么 -听着
– what you are talking about. – Look.
我明白 这是她的工作 我很淡然
You know, I get it, it’s her business. I’m cool.
什么工作
What… what’s our business?
听着 我只是想找人上♥床♥
Look, I was just looking to get laid.
我 我不喜欢任何奇怪的偷♥窥♥性幻想
I’m… I’m not into any weird fantasy voyeur cosplay shit
角色扮演之类的东西
or whatever the hell this whole thing is.
你演得太棒了
Wow, you are terrific.
你该走了
You need to leave.
我学过马伽术
I’ve done the Krav Maga workout.
如果有必要 我有能力扭断你的脖子
I could break your neck if I needed to,
-你明白吗 -明白
– do you understand? – I do.
我要走了
And I am leaving.
海莉 很高兴认识你
Hailey, it has been a pleasure meeting you.
我希望你今天过得愉快
And I hope you have a wonderful day.
到底发生了什么
What the hell is happening?
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
如果你真觉得我要勒索你
If you really thought I was blackmailing you,
你为什么和我上♥床♥
why’d you sleep with me?
你在开玩笑 对吧
You’re kidding, right?
你跟踪我多久了
How long have you been following me?
早上好 韦尔 有空吗
Morning, Weir. Got a minute?
乔·麦迪探员 乐意效劳
Agent Jo Madi. Always a pleasure.
-我有话要说 -行
– I need a word. – Sure.
那是你的新搭档吗
That your new partner?
-她要来吗 -好了
– She joining us? – Okay.
别惹我 韦尔
Don’t start with me, Weir.
我女儿被学校开除了
My daughter got herself kicked out of school
现在我得陪着她 直到我妻子
and now I’m stuck with her until my wife can figure out
找到别的地方安置她
someplace else to put her.
嘿 谢谢你的礼物
Hey, thanks for the present.
你知道吗 你应该直接栽赃毒品的
You know, you should have just planted drugs.
一个我和美女做♥爱♥的视频 对我这把年纪的人来说
A video of me having sex with a beautiful woman
只会让我的魅力不减反增
will just get me a date at my age.
-什么 -顺便说一下
– What? – By the way,
你派来跟踪我的人
the tail that you put on me?
-还不如商场保安呢 -好吧
– Mall-cop-level bad. – Mm. Okay.
你现在很多疑 而且比平时更多疑
You’re paranoid and it’s actually worse than usual.
-所以 -职业病嘛
– So… – Occupational hazard.
你和联调局
So, how are you and the fine folks
金融犯罪调查组的伙计们今天过得怎么样
down at the FBI Financial Crimes Unit doing today?
多亏了你 我们非常忙
Well, we are extremely busy, thanks to you.
这是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
巴里·梅里尔 黑土地那个非常生气的对冲基金经理
Barry Merril, the very pissed-off hedge fund manager
今天早上股市敲钟后给我打电♥话♥
over at BlackTerra, called me after the bell this morning.
似乎他听到了埃斯珀-艾希卡
Seems he got wind of a rumor
在东京的股票暴跌的传言
of Esper-Ethika’s stock tanking in Tokyo,
然后他卖♥♥掉了手里所有的股份
and he sold off his entire stake.
我们的整个持仓
Our whole position.
听起来很糟糕啊
Wow. That sounds rough.
他还好吗
He get out okay?
东京股市并没有抛售
Mm, there was no sell-off in Tokyo.
事实上 他是第一个卖♥♥出的人
In fact, he was the first one to sell.
在随后的热潮中 该股暴跌
And in the rush, the stock cratered
考特资本以折扣价买♥♥入
and KOT Capital was there to scoop it up at a discount.
你是在指责我吗 乔
Are you accusing me of something, Jo?
考特资本是你的客户
KOT Capital is your client.
我不会谈论我的客户
I don’t talk about my clients.
你是在指责我什么吗
Are you accusing me of something?
梅里尔说他昨晚看到一个女人
Merril said he saw a woman talking to Strapstetter
和联邦的斯特拉斯泰特谈话
from the Fed last night.
很抱歉打扰了
I’m sorry to intrude,
但我不愿见到这么重要的人
but I hate to see such an important man…
几分钟后 她坐在他旁边的桌子上
A few minutes later, she sits down at the table
开始告诉她的约会对象
next to his and starts telling her date
她从她的“好朋友”艾伦·斯特拉斯泰特
about the tip she got from her “good friend,”
那里得到的消息
Alan Strapstetter.
埃斯珀-艾希卡的勃起障碍药物会导致癌症
Esper-Ethika’s boner medication causes cancer.
报告马上就要出来了
A report’s about to come out.
几分钟后 他收到
A few minutes later, he gets
他情报人员的短♥信♥
a text from his intel people.
上面写着 紧急情况
It says, “It’s an emergency.
打开新闻
Turn on the news.”
-所以他就去看了 -快他妈的换频道
– So he does. – Change the fucking channel.
但是并没有报告
But there was no report.
根据电视台的说法
And there was no broadcast about it, either,
也没有关于此事的广播
according to the networks.
雅各布 对吧
Jacob, right?
你介意帮我换一个频道吗
Do you mind changing the channel for me?
-好的先生 您贵姓 -韦尔
– Yes, sir, Mr… – Weir.
好的 韦尔先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Weir.
至少不是真的频道
Not a real one, at least.
这个台播报埃斯珀-艾希卡的股票正在暴跌
It’s sent Esper-Ethika’s stock into freefall.
锁定埃斯珀
Close on Esper and lock it.
我们的整个持仓
Our whole position.
但不管怎样 这都促使他抛售
But either way, it prompted him
抬高了价格
to sell and tank the price,
这样你的客户就很赚了一笔
so your client could make a buck.
这故事挺不错的
that’s a fascinating story.
但是对不起 我完全不知道
But I’m sorry, I have no earthly idea
你在说什么
– what you are talking about. –
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
-早上好 老大 -熬夜了吗 卡拉
– Morning, boss. – Late night, Cara?
我倒是不介意
I’m not complaining.
五分钟后到会议室
Conference room in five minutes.
商业间谍是一种肮脏的致富方式
Corporate espionage is a dirty way to get rich.
间谍 你在说什么
Espionage? What are you talking about?
-我不是间谍 -呃 为了客户利益
– I’m not a spy. – Uh, manipulating people
操纵人和事来影响市场
and situations to influence markets for client advantage
那 这是什么呢
is… what, then?
这叫咨♥询♥ 这并不违法
Consulting. Which is not illegal.
你我都清楚
And, hey, you and I both know,
不管这些混♥蛋♥在华尔街赔了多少钱
whatever these assholes lose on Wall Street,
马上就能赚回来
they make right back.
所以请原谅我缺乏羞耻心
So forgive me my lack of shame.
汤姆是谁
Who’s Tom?
-我不知道 汤姆是谁 -哦
– I don’t know. Who’s tom? – Oh.
你很惊讶我听说过他
You’re surprised that I heard about him.
是啊 听起来是单大活啊
Yeah, it sounds like a big job.
听着 我在全市到处都有眼线
Listen, I got ears all over this town.
我还是不知道你在说什么
Again, no idea what you’re talking about.
不好意思失陪了
You’ll have to excuse me.
除了被你骚扰 我很忙的
I’m very busy doing anything other than this.
你好 你要喝杯咖啡什么的吗
Hello. Can I get you a cup of coffee or something?
-你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 -好的
– Shut the fuck up. – Okay.
看来我就喜欢这个
Guess that’s my jam.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
如果麦迪去问酒保呢
What if Madi talks to the bartender?
我告诉酒保我有
I told the bartender I had a video of him
他偷钱的录像
stealing from the till.
只要他闭上嘴配合我
As long as he kept his mouth shut and played along,
我就不会给别人看
– I wouldn’t show anyone. –
但你怎么知道的
But how’d you know that?
我不知道啊 但是酒保不都偷钱吗
I didn’t. But don’t all bartenders do that?
大家干得漂亮
Great job, everybody.
只是来吃东西的 老大
Only here for the food, boss.
-噢 那算我头上 -等等 什么
– Oh. Then it’s on me. – Wait, what?
你刚才是说要付钱吗
Did you just offer to pay for something?
我想是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!