谢谢您能见我 神父
Thank you for seeing me, Father.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我找不到可以倾诉的人
And I don’t have anyone to talk to,
我需要说出来
and I need to talk.
如果我在脑海里思考一下 我
If I just go over things in my mind, I…
我 我迷失了 我
I… I get lost and I…
我们都会有些迷茫
We all get a little lost.
天啊 我不是那个意思 我是说迷失
Jesus, I don’t mean like that, I mean lost.
我是真的分不清什么是真实的
Like I literally can’t tell the difference
什么是虚幻的
between what’s real and what’s not.
从某种程度上说 大声说出来有点用
Somehow, talking out loud helps.
我好几天没睡了
I haven’t slept for a few days.
这可能没有任何意义 我只是
Probably not making any sense, I just…
这一次 可能有太多的可能性
This time, there may have been too many possibilities,
太多的动机 我
too many motivations. I…
我曾经有个朋友
I had a friend that…
他曾经帮我度过了类似的难关
…he used to help me get through times like this.
-但他死了 -我很抱歉
– But he died. – I’m very sorry.
你还有其他亲近的人吗
Is there anyone else you’re close to?
干我这行的
In my line of work,
最好不要亲近任何人
it’s best not to get close to anyone.
听起来很孤独啊
That sounds lonely.
听着 我来这里不是为了
Look, I didn’t come here
寻求什么建议或救赎
for some kind of counsel or salvation
或者祈祷 或你在这里提供的其他帮助
or Hail Marys or whatever it is you do here.
我只是需要有人倾听
I just need someone to listen.
你觉得你能做到吗 神父
Do you think you can do that, Father?
你觉得你能倾听
Do you think you can listen to me
并且保守秘密吗
and keep it between us?
只有你我和上帝知道
Just us and God.
上帝
God.
Right.
也许他能告诉我现在到底是怎么回事
Well, maybe he can tell me what the fuck is going on.
赚大钱的唯一方法就是
The only way to make real money
大量持有并快速行动
is to take big positions and move fast.
那是联邦的斯特拉斯泰特吗
Hey, is that Strapstetter, from the Fed?

Yes, it is.
但那不是斯特拉斯泰特夫人
But that’s not Mrs. Strapstetter.

No.
这家伙笑起来像疣猪似的
Guy’s got a laugh like a warthog.
对酒的品味也很糟糕
– Terrible taste in wine, too. –
没有附加条件
No strings.
一段艳情 在一起网
Have an affair. Gettugether.com
雅各布 对吧
Jacob, right?
你介意帮我换一个频道吗
Would you mind changing the channel for me?
-好的先生 您贵姓 -韦尔
– Yes, sir, Mr… – Weir.
-好的 韦尔先生 -谢谢
– Yes, sir, Mr. Weir. – Thank you.
该死
Damn it.
嘿 快换频道
Hey, change the fucking channel.
CNN 福克斯商业频道 彭博资讯 啥的
CNNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, something.
快他妈换频道
Change the fucking channel.
对不起 梅里尔先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Merril.
韦尔先生在看比赛
Mr. Weir’s watching the game.
这是他妈的足球 兄弟
It’s fucking soccer, dude.
剧透一下 接下来的四个小时
Spoiler, it’s going to be 0-0
都是0比0
for the next four fucking hours.
快他妈换频道
Change the fucking channel.
嘿 这可是我的球队
Hey, it’s my team, pal.
是吗 我给你五千块 怎么样
Yeah? I’ll, uh, I’ll give you five grand, how’s that?
这样吧 你自己留着 随你的便
You know what? Keep it. Knock yourself out.
雅各布 没事的 换台
Jacob, it’s fine, change the channel.
好的 韦尔先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Weir.
内特 这在现场引起了一阵恐慌
Nate, it set off a flurry of panic on the floor,
因为有研究证实高癌症发病率
as word got out of studies confirming high cancer rates
与世界上最流行的
associated with the world’s
勃起功能障碍药物有关
leading erectile dysfunction drug…
锁定埃斯珀
Close on Esper and lock it.
埃斯珀-艾希卡的股票暴跌
…Esper-Ethika’s stock into freefall.
我们整个持仓
Our whole position.
我得告诉你
I have to tell you…
我不是在问策略
I’m not asking for strategy.
现在就去
Do it now!
我会联♥系♥我的医生
I will be contacting my doctor.
他真的很不喜欢足球啊
Wow. He really doesn’t like soccer.

Yeah.
但他的魅力弥补了这一点
But he makes up for it with charm.
我是海莉
Hailey.
约翰
John.
大概是我这五年里看到的最好笑的事情
Maybe the funniest thing I’ve seen in five years.
对 这三个都是
– Right, like, all three. –
你一般都在哪儿晃悠 海莉
Where you been hiding, Hailey?
我以前没在这附近见过你
I haven’t seen you around here before.
那是因为我以前没来过这里
That’s because I haven’t been here before,
约翰
– John. – Ah.
你呢
How about you?
哦 我经常来
Oh, I come here all the time.
怎么也看不够
Can’t get enough
股票暴跌 华尔街兄弟的氛围
of the bloody cow carcass, wall-street-bro vibe.
不 我开玩笑的
No, I’m kidding.
这也是我第一次来
It’s my first time, too.
那 是什么风把你吹来的
So, what brought you into this fine establishment?
我从匹兹堡来开会
I’m in from Pittsburgh for some meetings.
有点时间可以消磨
Had some time to kill,
我就想来喝点酒
figured I’d have some wine,
然后
you know…
在约会软件上找点乐子什么的
troll the dating apps for a little fun.
你懂的 充分利用手边的一切
You know, make the most of things.
然后我抬头看到了
And then I look up and I see…

you.
-然后 -我们就到这儿了
– And, well… – Here we are.
看起来是这样
So it seems.
我住的酒店就在街对面
My hotel’s across the street.
嗯 那很方便嘛
Well, that’s convenient.
我希望你睡个好觉
I hope you have a good night’s sleep.
哦 等等
Oh, wait a second.
我明白你什么意思了
I see what you’re saying.
好吧 就这一次 酒保
Okay, just this once. Bartender!
你能尽快
Could you please bring me the bill
把账单给我吗
– as fast as humanly possible? –
在现场上引发了
…setting off a flurry of panic
一阵恐慌
on the floor, as word of studies
因为有传言说研究证实
confirming high cancer rates
世界领先的勃起障碍药物与高癌症发病率有关
associated with the leading ED drug in the world,
这使得埃斯珀-艾希卡的股票暴跌
sending Esper-Ethika’s stock into a freefall.
突然的抛售引发东京股市
The sudden sell-off triggered a brief shutdown
短暂停牌
in trading in Tokyo.
毫无意外
No surprises…
你这么快就要走了吗
Are you leaving so soon?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
-咖啡喝吗 -不了 谢谢
– Coffee? – No, thanks.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你得告诉麦迪
You’re going to have to tell Madi
如果她想要我的把柄
if she wants to get leverage over me
她得再努力一点
she’s going to have to work a little harder.
-搞什么鬼 -而且 这一单已经结束了
– What the fuck? – Besides, the job’s over.
钱已经转过去了
The money’s already been transferred.
找到了
Bingo.
那是相机吗
Is that a camera?
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
敲诈是没用的
Blackmail will not work.
如果麦迪真有她自以为的那么聪明

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!