Becca?
贝卡
Becca?
贝卡
Oh…hey Peg.
你好 佩吉
It looks so nice back here.
看上去真不错
Well, I’m just, you know, trying to get things back into shape.
我就是想把花♥园♥稍微整理一下
Listen, I don’t know if you and Howie are free tonigh.
不知道你和豪威今晚有没有空
Having a few people over for dinner.
我们约了几个人一起过来吃晚餐
Oh, that’s very sweet of you.
真谢谢你一番好意 佩吉
I know it’s really short notice.
我知道时间很仓促
Actually, we have plans.
但我们已经有安排了
Oh. Oh, well. But, uh, another time though. I haven’t talked to Pete in ages.
下次吧 好久没跟皮特说过话了
Well you haven’t missed much. He’s
倒没什么新鲜事
still the same s.O.B. He always was.
他还是那副熊样 老样子
Oh God. I’m so sorry.
天啊 不好意思
It’s okay.
没事
I am so sorry.
太对不起了 不用 不用
No, it’s fine.
真的 没什么
These stupid feet.
看我笨手笨脚的
Well, have a great dinner, Peg.
祝你们晚餐愉快 佩吉
We’ll do it next time.
我们下次再一起吃饭
Absolutely.
好 一定
Say hi to Howie for me.
帮我跟豪威问个好
I sure will.
我会的
Goodbye.
再见
Bye bye.
再见
Mmmm. Smells good in there.
闻上去很香啊
If Peg asks, we went out tonight.
如果佩吉问你 就说我们今晚出去了
Where’ll we go?
去哪了
We saw the Stoppard play.
去看斯托帕德的戏了
Really?
是吗
Did we enjoy it?
看得开心吗
Very much.
非常开心
She asked us to dinner again.
她又邀我们去吃饭了
She’s just being nice.
她是好意
You’re more than welcome to go over there.
那你去那边吃好了
And abandon your risotto?
抛下你的意式烩饭吗
Careful, Howie. The pan’s hot.
小心点 豪威 锅很烫
Hey…
嘿
Hey… I’m gonna hop in the shower.
我去冲个澡
Uh- Huh. About twenty minutes.
晚餐大概二十分钟好
Hello?
喂
What time is it?
现在都几点了
What’s going on?
怎么了
You have nothing to say?
没什么要说的吗
Thank you?
谢谢
You were in a bar- Fight
你酗酒斗殴
It wasn’t a bar- Fight
那不是酗酒斗殴
You were in a bar. Fighting.
你在酒吧和人打架
It wasn’t a fight. Some drunk girlwas screaming in my face,
那不是打架 有个喝醉的女生冲着我吼
so I hit her and that was the end of it.
我就打了她 仅此而已
Well who was she?
那个女生是谁
I don’t know.
不认识
People don’t scream at you for no reason.
别人不会无缘无故冲你吼
Sure they do, you should get out more.
当然会 你该多出来玩玩
God Izzy, it’s so…jerry springer.
天哪 伊姿 这真像杰瑞·斯普林格
What’s that supposed to mean? You think I’m trashy?
你什么意思 我很垃圾是吗
You can’t keep doing this. You’re not a kid anymore.
你不能老这样 你不再是小孩子了
I didn’t know there was a cutoff date.
我不知道这还有截止日期的
Well there is. For acting like ajackass, there’s a cutoff date…
的确有 瞎胡闹的日子总要有个头
I wanna stop worrying about you.
别让我老为你担心了
Hey, don’t worry about me. She was the one on the floor.
不用担心我 被打趴下的是她
Can I stay with you tonight?
我今晚能去你那睡吗
Ready? One, two, three. That was high!
准备好 一 二 三 好高啊
Danny, look at me when you come back.
丹尼 回头看我
He’s getting used to it.
他在慢慢习惯
Do you want any cake. Yeah!
想吃蛋糕吗 想
Oh, do we have cake today?
我们今天有蛋糕吗
Yeah. Yeah, we do.
有 有吗
Oh, my gosh. And you really want some?
我的天啊 你真想吃吗
Well, if it isn’t Ma Barker.
这不是打女玉娇龙吗
I’m sure that would be very funny if I knew who that was.
我要知道那是谁就搞笑了
Rick and I are gonna play squash.
我去和瑞克打壁球了
I have my cell if you need me.
有事打我电♥话♥ 好的
Squash. You go play squash, Howie.
壁球 你还打壁球啊 豪威
You don’t even know what squash is.
你都不知道壁球是什么吧
I don’t care what squash is
我才不关心什么是壁球
Hello?
喂
Yeah! Yeah.
是的 是的
I thought she was gonna kill me!
我以为她会杀了我
Yeah, I know. I think Auggie must have told her.
我知道 奥吉一定告诉她了
Hey, I gotta go.
我得挂了 再见
Mmm. Thank you Becca.
谢谢 贝卡
I know what this stuff is now.
现在我知道这东西是什么了
Oo, I like the way it cracks.
我喜欢它上面烤得脆脆的
Of course you do.
喜欢吧
So you did know that woman.
你其实认识那个女人
Oh my God! Why are you listening to my phone conversations?
天啊 你怎么偷听我讲电♥话♥
Are you sleeping with that girl’s boyfriend.
你是不是和那女生的男朋友上♥床♥了
It’s been over between them. They’re just
他们俩已经结束了
living together because of the rent.
他们还住在一起只是因为租的房♥子
Then why did she accost you?
那她为什么找你麻烦
Because she’s a lunatic!
她就是个疯子
And Auggie told her I was pregnant
而且奥吉一定告诉她我怀孕了
You are not.
你不会吧
You’re gonna love him. He’s a really great guy. He’s a musician!
你一定会喜欢他的 他特棒 是搞音乐的
That’s terrific.
那很好啊
He works, Becca. He gets work as a musician.
他有工作 是个音乐人
How long have you known?
你们认识多久了
A few weeks.
几个星期吧
Did you tell Mom?
你告诉妈了吗
Oh, come on. You told Mom before me?
不会吧 你先告诉妈了
I had to.
我没办法
Why didn’t you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
Why do you think?
为什么要告诉你
I’m sorry, Becca. I know the timing
对不起 贝卡 我知道它来的不是时候
really sucks. – Hey, what can ya do?
那你能怎么办呢
I’m just glad you finally told me.
很高兴你最后还是告诉了我
Debbie’s been driving me crazy with these kitchen renovations.
翻修厨房♥的事黛比快把我弄疯了
The counter-top negotiations alone…
跟你说 光是讨论厨房♥台面板…
I told you not to marry an agent.
告诉过你不要娶一个事业狂
She still hasn’t called, you know.
她还没打电♥话♥来 知道吗
No, I know.
是的 我知道
I don’t mean to be a pest about it, but…
我不想招人烦 只是…
I just know Becca would love to hear from her.
我知道贝卡接到她电♥话♥会很高兴的
I know. I tell her, Howie. I do. But she’s still…
我明白 我会告诉她的 豪威 她还是有点…
I don’t know freaked out, I guess.
可能被吓坏了了吧 我猜
It’s been eight months.
已经八个月了
I know. I’ll talk to her.
我知道 我会跟她说说
Thank you.
谢了
Hey, how are the kids?
孩子们怎么样
They’re good. Emily’s doing ballet. Robby is in tee-ball.
挺好的 艾米丽在学芭蕾 罗比在乐乐棒球队
Wow. Tee-ball.
不错嘛 乐乐棒球
Have you guys talked at all about having another?
你们俩想过再要一个吗
No.
没
It’s a little soon.
还有点太早
Just be open-minded.
试一试没啥不好
I’m here, aren’t I?
我这不都来了吗
How’s it going?
你们怎么样
Good.
还可以
Yeah, good. Hanging in there.
还过得下去吧