感觉一样 – 有…我们在这里…
She just had a little ladies’ thing
她刚有点生理需求
in the ladies’ room, so… – Oh, okay.
去了厕所,所以… – 好
Oh, no, no. It’s not for me. It’s for my sister, Anne. Anne Yum.
不是我,是我妹安妮,安妮·阎
You want her here now? – Yeah.
她得要过来了? – 对
When are these drugs gonna kick in?
药什么时候才会生效?
♪ Watermelon sugar ♪
♪ Strawberries ♪
♪ On a summer evenin’ ♪
♪ Baby, you’re the end of June… ♪
Hi, Anne!
嗨,安妮
♪… I want your belly ♪
♪ And that summer feelin’ ♪
♪ Getting washed away in you ♪
♪ Breathe me in, breathe me out ♪
♪ I don’t know if I could ever go without ♪
♪ Watermelon sugar high ♪
♪ Watermelon sugar high ♪
♪ Watermelon sugar high… ♪
Annie.
安妮
♪ …Watermelon sugar high ♪
♪ Watermelon sugar… ♪
Hi, Annie! – Hi, Annie!
嗨,安妮 – 嗨,安妮
♪ Watermelon sugar high… ♪
Annie!
安妮
Hi!

Close your mouth, you look insane.
闭起嘴巴,你看起来像失智
All right, for today’s audition,
在今天的海选
everyone is going to get a chance to play all three rounds.
每个人都有机会参与全部三轮比赛
We will start with the Blitz.
从快问快答开始
Hi! I love your bangs. – Please don’t make her go first.
我喜欢你的刘海 – 拜托别让她先上
Please don’t make her go first.
拜托别让她先上
Angela Jackson. Come on up. – Close your mouth. Close your mouth.
安吉拉·杰克森 请上台 – 把嘴巴闭起来…
Charles Von Kampf and… – Annie.
查尔斯·冯·坎普和… – 安妮
Anne Yum. – Oh, shit! Anne.
安妮·阎 – 糟糕,安妮
Anne, it’s your turn to play.
安妮,换你上场了
♪ …High, watermelon sugar… ♪
Bye. Good. Bye. Bye.
再见,拜拜
Okay, so you’re gonna take a seat and then we’re gonna look
请坐下,我们来看看
at our categories.
有哪些类别
Film, Italian literature, language,
电影、意大利文学、语言
museums, physics, world history… – Don’t wanna sit on it wrong.
博物馆、物理学、世界历史 – 可别坐歪了
Home gardening. – Jeez.
家庭园艺 – 天啊
Entomology and weather.
昆虫学和天气
So soft. Do you realize… You feel how soft it is?
好软,你们感觉到有多软了吗?
Okay, so we have five minutes on the clock.
麻烦倒数计时五分钟
And your time starts now.
计时开始
What was the first film to gross over a billion dollars worldwide?
第一部全球总收入 超过10亿美元的电影是什么?
Angela. – Titanic.
安吉拉 -《泰坦尼克号♥》
Yes. The majority of weather… – Wake up!
正确,大多数的天气现象 – 醒醒
Occurs in which atmospheric layer?
发生在哪个大气层?
Angela.
安吉拉
Troposphere. – Correct.
对流层 – 正确
What is the deadliest insect? – Annie!
最致命的昆虫是什么? – 安妮
Mosquito. – You nailed it.
蚊子 – 太厉害了
What is the oldest written language?
最古老的文字是哪个语言?
Charles.
查尔斯
Sumerian. – Yes.
苏美尔语 – 正确
Look at you, Father Time.
看看你,时间老人
What’s that, Miss Yum?
怎么了,阎小姐?
Mm. What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Miss Yum?
阎小姐?
Is everything all right, Miss Yum?
没事吧,阎小姐?
Who was the first president to be photographed
第一位在就职典礼上
at their inauguration?
拍照的总统是谁?
Abraham Lincoln. – Yes. Correct.
亚伯拉罕·林肯 – 正确
Oh! Do you know that because you were there?
你知道是因为你在场?
Miss Yum, you… you doing okay?
阎小姐,你还好吗?
Shit! Shit! – Oh. I’m just kinda hot.
该死,该死 – 我有点热
I think I might just… – Okay.
我要… – 那好
Take this off because I don’t… – Bingo.
脱掉这件,因为… – 宾果
The sleeves. It’s hot in here. – Up, up!
这里好热 – 这里…
Sorry. Sorry. My bad, my bad. – Whoa, that’s tight.
对不起,我的错 – 好紧啊
I forgot to give her her diabetes medication.
我忘了给她服糖尿病药
You got popcorn? – No, no, I don’t have popcorn.
你有爆米花吗? – 我没有爆米花
Put this down. Hey, hey. – Hi, Jenny.
穿好 – 嗨,珍妮
When she doesn’t take it, she gets drowsy, so…
当她没服药时,会昏昏欲睡,所以…
Drowsiness can’t be solved by diabetes medication.
糖尿病药物无法解决嗜睡问题
Are you a doctor? – Yes.
你是医生? – 对
A diabetes doctor? – Yes.
糖尿病医生? – 对
Well, this is Eastern medicine, so get with the times, Big Pharma.
这是东方医学 你要与时俱进 大医生
Annie, take your medicine.
安妮,吃药吧
That… that… that’s good.
很好
Okay, now, swallow.
吞下去
Swallow.
吞下去
Now, swallow, swallow. Great.
马上吞下去,很好
Annie, now you can play.
安妮,现在换你了
Our next question is in the sciences.
我们的下一题是科学问题
What is the only element…
唯一没有中子
that can exist without…
也能存在的
neutrons?
元素是?
H… hydrogen. – Correct.
氢 – 正确
What is the smallest bone in the human body?
在人体内最小的骨头是什么?
You have to get them all, Anne. Or else we’ll die!
你必须全答对 安妮 不然我们会死
It’s the stapes!
镫骨
The stapes! The stapes!
镫骨,镫骨
Yes. C… correct.
正确
Yes! Just gotta keep this up for a couple more hours.
很好,再保持两个小时就好
Oh, God! – Anne?
天啊 – 安妮?
Correct!
正确
Oh, no! – You got it.
完了 – 答对了
Anne. Anne. Anne. Anne. Yes!…
安妮 正确
No, no! Are you seeing this?
糟了,你看到了吗?
Okay, and one for Anne.
安妮,再一题
Best Picture Oscar winners.
请说出奥斯卡最佳影片
I’mma do it in order if that’s okay. – Oh, you don’t have to…
可以的话,我照顺序说 – 你不必…
Wings, Broadway Melody, All Quiet on the Western Front,
《翼》《百老汇旋律》 《西线无战事》
Cimarron, Grand Hotel…
《壮志千秋》《大饭店》
Cavalcade, It Happened One Night, Mutiny on the Bounty, The Great Ziegfeld,
《乱世春秋》《一夜风流》 《叛舰喋血记》《歌♥舞大王齐格飞》
Time! – All About Eve.
时间到 -《彗星美人》
An American in Paris. – Okay, your time is up.
《一个美国人在巴黎》 – 时间到了
The Greatest Show on Earth, Birdman, Spotlight, Moonlight, Shape of Water,
《戏王之王》《鸟人》《聚焦》 《月光男孩》《水形物语》
Green Book, Parasite, Nomadland, CODA!
《绿皮书》《寄生虫》 《无依之地》《健听女孩》
Okay! – I’m sorry.
很好 – 抱歉
Okay. That was amazing.
太精采了
I had no idea you’ve seen all those movies!
我都不知道你看过那些电影
I haven’t. I feel like my heart’s gonna explode.
我没看过,我觉得心脏快爆了
Okay? Um. You know what? Here’s something. Eat something. Eat this.
这样吧,这里有吃的,吃点东西
Uh. It might take the edge off.
可能会减轻一些不适
You know what? I have some… I have some water in here too.
听着,我这里还有一些水
So, maybe… Okay, okay. You know what?
或许…
That’s good. Take a moment.
好,休息一下…
Take a moment. Breathe.
休息一下…呼吸
God, it’s like you’re a boxer or something! This is so exciting!
天啊 你就像个拳击手 太令人兴奋了
Okay. Okay. There’s just, like, what?
好了,再来是什么?
The Coin?
掷硬币?
Oh, God. The Coin!
天啊,是掷硬币
I know, it looks a lot bigger on TV.
我知道电视上看起来大多
Heads is “Say It” and tails is “Show It!
正面是说说看,反面是比比看
And it’s heads!
是正面
Yes! Victory is mine!
好耶,我赢定了
And I feel so relieved because I can win now,
我觉得放心多了,因为我现在会赢
and the clouds above won’t die.
上面的云就不用死了
Yes, yes. The clouds won’t die. They’re gonna live.
对…上面的云不用死了,它们会活着
It’s an old Chinese saying, you know?
这是中国的古老谚语
Yeah. Blessings.
对,祝福语
Okay. Here we are, here we are.
好了,车来了
Step down, step down, and down. – The metal chariot.
下来… – 金属战车
No, no, no. Not… Not that. – I don’t go in the trunk?