Not even Frat Week!
连兄弟会活动也不行
Which is, uh, one of the Twin Cities.
也就是双城之一
Annie, what about, um…
安妮,不如…
Hurry. It’s probably starting! – Jeez! Uh, are you…?
快点,可能开始了 – 天啊,你…
Excuse me? Sir…
不好意思,先生
Try again. – Excuse me.
再试一次 – 不好意思
Hey! Would you mind changing the channel to the Quiz?
喂,可以转到问答节目吗?
Holy shit. It’s the Quiz Lady.
我的天啊,是问答女王
Oh, no. I think you have me confused for another Asian lady.
我想你把我和别的亚洲女性搞混了
Then why’d she ask to change the channel to the Quiz?
那她为什么要求转到问答节目?
Put it on. I wanna see if she know all that stuff.
转台啊,我想知道她是不是真的有料
‘Cause that video could have been fake. – Fake?
视频可能是假的 – 假的?
Yeah, right. Like, 100 bucks says she gets them all right.
最好是,赌100块她全对
Ooh! All right. Not like I care about this game.
好啊,我也不在乎这场比赛
Darryl, shut your hole. Phils are at bat.
达瑞尔,闭嘴,现在轮到费城人打击
Whoa! Whoa! – What are you doing?
哇 – 你要干嘛?
Making some money.
赚点钱
Hey, everybody! – I’m trying to watch the game!
大家好 – 我们要看比赛
The Quiz Lady’s here. And she wants to play some Quiz.
问答女王来了,她想玩问答比赛
Hundred bucks says she gets them all right.
100块赌她全部答对
All we need is one TV. What do you say? – Get down!
只要一台电视就行,你们说呢? – 下来
Quiz! Quiz! Quiz! Quiz! – Jenny! Stop chanting!
问答比赛… – 珍妮,别喊了
Chanting always works. Quiz! Quiz!
高呼口号♥一向有用,问答比赛…
Quiz! Quiz! Quiz! – I see you.
问答比赛… – 我懂你
Quiz! Quiz! – Stop! These are people
问答比赛… – 别喊了!这些人开心时
who punch police horses when they’re happy!
连警♥察♥的马都敢打
Hey, that’s a stereotype, okay? That happened two separate occasions.
那是刻板印象好吗? 那是两个不同的场合…
Okay! Okay. – Come on!
好啦… – 快点
I’m not sitting down until I see Terry McTeer’s face on this TV.
没看到泰瑞·麦克蒂尔的脸 出现在这台电视 我不下去
I don’t care what you throw…
我不管你们丢什么…
Is the TV okay?
电视没坏吧?
It was nice of that guy to drive us.
那家伙人不错,还载我们来
You know, Phillies fans get a bad rap, but deep down they’re nice.
你知道 费城人队的球迷口碑不好 但内心深处其实是好人
Sometimes stereotypes are wrong.
有时刻板印象是错误的
They’re always wrong.
刻板印象一直都是错的
Hmm.

It’s funny, the word “stereotype” has a fascinating etymology
有趣的是 “刻板印象”的词源很有意思
that I was reading about earlier… Good Lord!
我之前读过…我的老天鹅
How are you not in a massive amount of pain right now?
为什么你现在没有痛得要命?
Oh, this happens all the time.
这种事常常发生
Ever since I tried to catch a foul ball at that World Series game.
自从我试图在那场世界大赛上 接住界外球
When I was dating Sammy.
那时我和塞米在约会
Anyway, it hurts when it pops out,
脱臼时会痛
and when it goes back in, but in between, it’s not that bad.
复位时也会痛,但在中间,其实还好
That is not just dislocated. That is definitely broken.
那不会是脱臼,肯定是骨折了
Oh, no, it’s not. I bet you, I could pop it back in myself.
没骨折,我打赌我能自己把它复位
No. – Okay, but now, it’s gonna…
不要 – 好,这次一定…
Okay. God! – Jenny.
好,天啊 – 珍妮
God! Did you hear that? That was actually…
老天,你听到了吗?有一个…
That was a crack! – A little bit.
劈啪声 – 有一点
No, I can’t. – I’m gonna try it again. Wait.
受不了 – 我再试一次,等等
I can’t. It goes so far back!
我受不了了,打从心底想吐
Really? But it’s… – It goes so far back.
真的,但是… – 太恶心了
Does that gross you out? – I’m gonna throw up!
这让你觉得恶心? – 我要吐了
Jenny! – Okay. Okay.
珍妮 – 好啦
Can you put the ice pack on it… – Okay. Okay.
你可以把冰袋放上去 – 好啦…
To cover it, so I don’t have to look at it?
盖住它,别让我看到吗?
‘Cause you’re scared of my wrist.
因为你害怕我的手腕
Really, it doesn’t hurt that much.
真的没那么痛
Too bad cousin Jin isn’t here.
很可惜金表哥不在
Fix that up for you.
没办法治好你
“Jin is the best…”
“金是世界上…”
“He’s the best surgeon in the world.”
“他是世界上最棒的外科医生”
Do you remember that summer in California? He was so into skateboarding
你还记得在加州的那个夏天吗? 他超爱滑板
but he was terrible at it. – Oh, yeah.
但他技术很烂 – 对啊
Oh, that was the best summer. – Right?
那是最棒的夏天 – 对吧?
Oh, my God, when we hit the freeway…
天啊,我们开上高速公路时
Oh, I knew I found my destiny…
我就知道我注定要去…
Burbank.
伯班克
♪ It ain’t no joke I’d like to buy the world a toke ♪
♪ And teach the world… ♪
Everything just felt so possible.
一切都好像变得充满希望
The world was big and bright, and everyone was getting along.
世界光明又辽阔,每个人相处融洽
No one was yelling at me to turn down my music or get a job.
没有人对我大吼 叫我把音乐关小声或是去找工作
For the first time, I felt like I belonged.
我第一次有了归属感
Too bad they hated us and never invited us back.
可惜他们讨厌我们 再也没有邀我们回去
Yeah.
对啊
I always hated being around them.
我一直讨厌和他们在一起
They were so intimidating.
他们很可怕
When we went to go stay with them, I was so nervous…
当我们去和他们住时,我很紧张
that I didn’t shit for, like, the whole month we were there.
在那里的一整个月,我都没大便
So, one night, I woke up with just…
有一晚,我起床,肚子…
the gurgles. You know what I mean? And…
一直在翻滚,你懂吧?然后…
I was so scared that maybe they would, like, hear it or that I’d clog the toilet
我很害怕他们会听到 或是我会害马桶堵塞
or, like, something would happen.
就是害怕会出意外
So, I went out in the backyard…
所以我去后院
and I dug a little hole…
挖了一个洞
and I shit in there.
大便在里面
That’s how unwelcome I felt in that house.
在那间房♥子里 我就是感到那么不受欢迎
I never told anyone about that.
我从没告诉过别人这件事
It was all too much.
太难承受了
The way that they would look at us like we were… trash.
他们看着我们的眼神 就像看…垃圾一样
No, they… They wanted to help, that’s why they let us stay there.
不,他们想帮忙 所以他们才让我们留在那里
They didn’t even talk about Dad.
他们甚至不提爸爸
They were so embarrassed about how he died.
他们觉得他的死法很丢脸
Divorced, broke…
失婚、破产
falling off a singles’ cruise because he was trying to do
在单身游轮上失足坠落 因为他尝试模仿
the “king of the world” thing from Titanic.
《泰坦尼克号♥》中的“世界之王”姿势
Drowning in the Caribbean. Like a… sad loser.
在加勒比海溺死,就像…可悲的废柴
Don’t say that. He wasn’t a loser. He was…
别这么说,他不是废柴,他…
Jennifer Yum.
珍妮·阎
Well, good news.
好消息
Doesn’t seem to be broken.
似乎没骨折
Just dislocated.
只是脱臼
I can just go ahead and…
我可以直接…
Oh, wow! I told you.
我就说吧
How can I ever thank you for saving my wrist?
我要怎么感谢你拯救我的手腕?
Oh, it’s quite all right.
没什么
Maybe, like, a drink later? – Well, I’m married. And gay.
晚点喝一杯? – 我结婚了,而且是同志
Why’d you have to say two reasons?
为什么要找两个理由?
Oh, my God. – What? What… What’s wrong?
天啊 – 怎么了?发生什么事?
Ken. He sent me a video.
肯传了视频来
Give it to me. I’ll look at it.
给我,我来看
Mr. Linguini’s getting nice and comfortable over here.
小扁豆先生在这过得越来越舒适啰
The longer you take to pay me back, the happier he is with me.
你还钱的时间拖得越久 它和我在一起就越开心
We’re calling him Porky now. Isn’t that right, Mr. Porky?
我们现在叫它波奇 对不对啊 波奇先生?
Want some wagyu?
要吃点和牛吗?
“Don’t mind if I do.”
“那我就不客气了”
That’s how I picture him sounding if he could talk.
这是我想像它的回答
You’re running out of time.
你快没时间了
He’s gonna make it so Linguini never wants to leave.
他想让小扁豆自己不想离开
Oh, that’s kinda brilliant. Uh, in a bad way.
那挺厉害的,不好的厉害
In a bad…
不好的方面
Hey, hey, hey! It’s gonna be okay.
喂,没事的
Linguini. – We are gonna get him back, I promise.
小扁豆… – 我们会把它带回来的,我保证
Don’t look at your phone.
别看你的手♥机♥
Do you have a laptop or something? ‘Cause I can’t sleep without noise.
你有电脑之类的吗? 没有声音我睡不着
Yeah, in that blue bag.
有,在蓝色袋子里
When did you get this? 1970? – Chad gave it to me.
你什么时候买♥♥的?1970年? – 查德给我的
He was with the CIA, so you know it’s powerful.
他曾在中情局工作 所以这台电脑很强大
Who is Chad? – Oh, you remember Chad.
查德是谁 ? – 你应该记得