Jenny! – What are you doing?
珍妮 – 你在干嘛?
Pull over. – Never!
靠边停 – 绝不
Ow, ow, ow, ow! Stop!
停下来
Get back in the trunk! – Look out! It’s dangerous! Look out!
回去后车厢 – 小心,危险,小心啊
Oh, God! Oh, God! – What the…
我的老天爷 – 真是…
Learn how to drive!
会不会开车啊
Racist!
种族歧视
Oh, hi!

That was crazy! – Jenny!
太疯狂了 – 珍妮
What? – Give me the keys!
干嘛? – 钥匙给我
No! – What?
不要 – 什么?
Come on! – No! No. No, no, no.
快点 – 不要…
You wanna run now? – I would outrun you! I ran track!
你想跑? – 我比你快,我以前玩田径的
What? You didn’t run track! – I signed up for it!
什么?你才没玩田径 – 我有报名
Not going to… – No, no, no, no, no, no!
不要让我… – 不给你…
No, no, no, no!
不给你…
Thought I couldn’t outrun you.
以为我跑不过你
What are you… – Stop it! Stop! Stop!
你… – 停下来…
♪ …The work be killin’ me dead, stuntin’ ♪
♪ Killin’ me, killin’ me, killin’ me… ♪
Jen!
珍妮
You are going to Philadelphia!
你要去费城
What?
干嘛?
I don’t have time for this, Linguini is in danger.
我没时间玩,小扁豆身处危险
That stupid show is the only way we’re gonna get him back.
那个蠢节目是我们救回它的唯一办法
What about the Choochie’s money?
邱奇士餐厅的钱呢?
There’s no Choochie’s money.
根本没有邱奇士餐厅的钱
Of course. Of course.
当然了…
Why would I ever think that you could help?
我怎么会觉得你能帮忙?
Look…
听好
the Quiz is the best and fastest option for us to get the money.
问答节目是赚钱最快最好的方法
So, unless you want to sell your eggs, we need to get to Philadelphia.
所以除非你想卖♥♥卵子 否则我们得去费城
Fine. But I’m driving. – Okay.
好吧,但我来开车 – 好
Give me back my hair.
把头发还给我
Come to Philly.
欢迎来到费城
(费城旅游局)
We’re better than New York.
我们比纽约更好
I always forget how beautiful this city is.
我一直忘记这个城市有多美
Can you check that?
帮我看一下短♥信♥
What? What is it?
短♥信♥说什么?
What the…
搞什么…
What’s he gonna do to our dog?
他会对我们的狗怎么样?
He isn’t gonna hurt him, right?
他不会伤害它吧?
No!
不会
No. It’s okay. Let’s just get to the hotel.
没事的,我们先去旅馆
Yeah.

What’s the address? – I don’t know, I’m still looking for one.
地址呢? – 不知道,我还在找
You haven’t booked one yet?
你还没预订?
Sorry. I was too busy making the trunk comfortable for you.
对不起哦 我忙着为你把后车厢弄得更舒适
Besides, how hard is it gonna be to find one?
而且找个房♥间有多难?
How was I supposed to know
我哪会知道
there was a pharmaceutical convention this week?
本周有一个药品博览会
(本·富兰克林旅店及水疗中心)
Good morrow, ladies. Welcome to the Ben Franklin Inn & Spa.
早安,两位女士 欢迎光临本·富兰克林旅店及水疗中心
May I interest you in some johnnycakes made fresh this morning by my lovely…
请问您对早上新鲜制♥作♥的煎饼 是否有兴趣?是由我可爱的…
self?
自己做的
Um, don’t touch that.
别碰
We have a reservation.
我们有预约
It’s under Anne Yum.
名字是安妮·阎
Ah! Yes. I heard your voice on that marvelous machine right there,
是的 我在那台神奇的机器 听过你的声音
that I have heard is called the telephone, but I am unfamiliar with it.
我听说那叫电♥话♥,但我不熟
Identification and credit card, please.
请出示证件和信♥用♥卡♥
You don’t know what a phone is, but you know about credit cards?
你不知道电♥话♥是什么 却知道信♥用♥卡♥?
The concept of a credit card is an easy one to grasp.
信♥用♥卡♥的概念很容易掌握
I know what credit is, and I can assure you I’m familiar with cards.
我知道信用是什么 而且我可以保证我对卡片很熟悉
But that talking machine was invented after my time.
但是那个会说话的机器 是在我的时代之后发明的
Oh, what is that sound?
那是什么声音?
’Tis a chirping bird?
是小鸟在唱歌♥吗?
Ben Franklin Inn, please hold.
本·富兰克林旅店,请稍等
Uh, so, are you supposed to be Ben Franklin?
所以你是本·富兰克林?
Because if Ben Franklin had just been alive this whole time,
因为如果本·富兰克林一直活到现在
he would know what phones are. I mean, he was really smart.
他应该会知道电♥话♥是什么,他很聪明
Well, that is very kind of you to say that I am smart.
你这样说我聪明,真是太客气了
Yeah, but if you don’t know about phones, then what?
但如果你不知道电♥话♥,那么…
You’re just like a ghost of Ben Franklin, who’s somehow stuck in the 1600s?
你就像本·富兰克林的幽灵 不知何故一直留在17世纪
1700s. – And if you are stuck in the past,
18世纪 – 那如果你留在17世纪
then your inn should not have all this modern stuff. But it does.
那你旅店不应该有这些现代的东西 可是明明有
I mean, it makes no sense. So, which is it? What are you?
这不合理,所以是怎样,你是谁?
I… am Ben Franklin.
我是…本·富兰克林
Then why don’t you have wooden teeth like George Washington?
那为什么你没有 像乔治·华盛顿一样的木牙齿呢?
Jenny. – And… lifting.
珍妮,够了 – 还有额头皱纹要拉提
Can you just let him be Ben Franklin? – In my family, we have wrinkly foreheads.
让他当本·富兰克林就好 – 在我们家族,大家的额头都很皱
I just want to let you know, sir, that you’re doing a great job.
先生,我只是想让你知道 你的服务很好
Thank you. – Good.
谢谢 – 好的
Well, he’s using a computer. How very 17th century.
他在用电脑,好17世纪哦
Eighteenth century. – What?
是18世纪 – 什么?
Even though your time is limited
即便您在我们美国首都
in our wonderful capital of the United States of America,
这个美好之地的时间有限
which is how I know it. I, Ben Franklin, know it.
我,本·富兰克林很了解
If you need any help, don’t hesitate to call.
如果您需要任何帮助 请随时联络我们
On the phone? – Yes. On the phone.
用电♥话♥? – 对,用电♥话♥
Future’s greatest gift.
未来是最好的礼物
Tina!
蒂娜
Would you please show our guests to their chambers?
可以麻烦你带客人到她们的房♥间吗?
Please take more time putting your hat on.
请慢慢戴你的帽子
Just take your time. Tina from the temp agency.
慢慢来,从临时职业介绍所来的蒂娜
Scooch, scooch.
请让一让
Welcome to the Betsy Ross suite.
欢迎来到贝特西罗斯套房♥
Oh, can you take this? Thank you.
可以帮我扔一下吗?谢谢
Right. Cute.
很不错
Jenny, we’re too old to share a bed.
珍妮 我们都那么老了 不能睡一张床
Speak for yourself, Ben Franklin. The thirties are the new twenties.
你才老呢 本·富兰克林 30岁现在被视为20岁
Since when are you in your thirties?
你什么时候变30多岁了?
Oh, since I did a guess-my-age filter and it said thirty…
我玩了一下猜年龄的滤镜 它说我三十…
nine.

You know, this place sucks. Let’s go to a real hotel.
这个地方糟透了 我们找一间真正的饭店
They have to have rooms they keep open just in case.
一定有为了意外情况而保留的房♥间
I’ll get them to give us one. – How?
我能让他们拿出来 – 怎么做?
Oh, I am amazing at getting stuff.
我很擅长要东西
I get really emotional and talk a lot, so they get confused,
我会变得很情绪化 一直说很多话 让他们困惑
and then they’re willing to do whatever they can to make it stop.
然后他们为了让我闭嘴,什么都愿意
See, just one second. Like this.
只要一秒,像这样
Please! Oh, my God!
求求你,天啊
I know you’re only serving the breakfast menu,
我知道你们只提供早餐菜单
but my husband needs fries!
但我老公需要薯条
He has a rare kidney condition, and if he doesn’t get salt, he’ll die!
他患有罕见的肾病 如果他吃不到盐 他就会死
I’m too young to be a widow! I’m only 39.
我太年轻了 不能当寡妇 我才三十…九岁
See? Works every time.
看到没?每次都有效
You would publicly humiliate yourself just to eat fries at breakfast?
你在公共场合让自己丢脸 只为了在早餐吃薯条吗?
How is that humiliating?
有什么好丢脸的?
Oh! – What?
哦 – 怎么了?
There’s no TV. I can’t watch the Quiz.
这里没电视,我没办法看问答节目
Wait. Annie, where are you going? Annie!
等一下,安妮,你要去哪?安妮
Yeah, but right now? – I mean, is it such an emergency?
现在?- 有这么紧急吗?
I can’t miss it. I’ve watched it every day since I was four.
我不能错过,从四岁开始我每天看
Wait. You’ve never skipped a night?
等一下,你从没错过?
Neither has Terry. Nothing stops him.
泰瑞也没有,没有任何事能阻止他
Not whiplash.
颈部扭伤不行
Somewhere… Get the first question.
我找一下第一个问题
Country that… – An earthquake.
与瑞士… – 地震不行
Borders Switzerland.
接壤的国家
A swarm of bees. – The answer is Mr. Potato Head.
一群蜜蜂 – 答案是蛋头先生