安妮…还是发生了
Oh, my God, it’s okay, it’s okay. – No, no…
天啊,没关系 – 不
I’m here. I’m here, we’re together. We’re gonna get through this.
有我在 我们一起 我们会一起度过难关
This is a part of life. – Jenny, what are you wearing?
这是生活的一部分 – 珍妮,你穿的是什么?
Oh, it’s the only black dress I own.
我只有这一件黑色衣服
Okay. – I can’t believe she’s gone.
好吧 – 我不敢相信她走了
No, she… – Oh, my God.
没有,她… – 天啊
We’re orphans. Oh, my God. You’re Orphan Annie.
我们变孤儿了 天啊 你是孤儿安妮
Oh, my God. – She’s not dead. She ran away.
我的天啊 – 她没死,她溜出去了
That fucking bitch.
那个贱女人
Are you serious? – Yes.
你说真的? – 对
Hi. – Hi.
你好 – 你好
So, we took the liberty of packing up your mother’s belongings.
我们冒昧地收拾好了令堂的东西
Thank you. What a pleasant eviction.
谢了,真是一次…顺利的搬迁
Oh, good! I’m so glad. Oh? Great news! It looks like your mom left a note.
很荣幸,有个好消息 看起来令堂留下了一张字条
It’s mostly personal attacks on me.
内容主要是对我的人身攻击
Oh, but it does say she and Jeff are off to Macao.
但有提到她和杰夫去了澳门
So, at least you know where she is!
至少你们知道她的下落了
Who’s Jeff? – Who’s Jeff?
杰夫是谁? – 杰夫是谁?
She has a boyfriend?
她交了男朋友?
I mean, why didn’t she tell us?
干嘛不告诉我们?
Because she only calls when she needs money.
她只有缺钱的时候才会打电♥话♥来
(克里斯特尔·阎)
Oh, you’re parked right by me!
你停在我旁边呢
Are you living out of your car?
你住在车上?
No!
没有
It’s just some stuff I’ve been meaning to donate and… Oh, my God.
这些只是我想要捐赠的东西…天啊
This amazing lamp that I found in an alley
这盏神奇的灯是我在小巷里发现的
and some… blankets, in case I wanted a nap.
还有一些…毯子,以防我想小睡一下
Well…
好吧
sorry, you wasted all your time driving out here.
抱歉 浪费你的时间开车来此
Oh, actually…
其实
I was hoping that maybe I can stay with you for a little bit.
我希望可以和你住一阵子
Why?
为什么?
Well, I thought I was going to since Mom was dead.
因为我以为妈死了 所以我应该会跟你住一阵子
Come on, Annie.
好啦,安妮
Come on, it’s gonna be fun!
好啦,会很好玩的
And I really wanna see my dog. – Your dog?
而且我好想看我的狗 – 你的狗?
I made it to the final round of auditions for The Real World!
我进入《真实世界》最终轮海选了
I have to go to L.A. tomorrow to meet with the producers!
我明天得去洛杉矶见制♥作♥人
Oh, my God!
天啊
But… What about your puppy? – Oh, yeah.
那你的小狗怎么办? – 对耶
Can you take care of Mr. Linguini?
你可以照顾小扁豆先生吗?
You added 2,500 dollars… – Thanks! Thank you!
你的奖金增加了2500美元… – 谢谢,谢啦
and that’s not nothing.
这不是小数目
You know, it feels smaller.
感觉房♥子变小了
Are you sure you didn’t make it smaller? – No, I didn’t shrink my house.
你确定没把它变小吗? – 没有,我没把房♥子缩小
Oh, my God! – What?
天啊 – 怎么了?
He’s dead.
它死了
No, he’s sleeping! Mr. Linguini! Hey! Psst, psst, psst.
没有,它在睡觉,小扁豆先生
See? Full of life.
看吧?活得好好的
Shit!
该死
So, uh… how long you planning on staying?
你打算待多久?
Oh, I don’t know. A few days.
不知道,几天吧
Few days? Don’t they need you back at your… job?
几天?工作…没关系吗?
Oh, no, I don’t have a job.
我没有工作
Okay, well, are you looking for a job?
那你在找工作吗?
I’m focusing all my energy on manifesting the life I want.
我正在集中所有精力 实现我想要的生活
But what… What are you gonna do for money?
但…那你要怎么赚钱?
Because I don’t know if I can lend you any more.
因为我没办法再借给你了
And Mom’s nursing home
妈妈的养老院
isn’t exactly… – Okay, I don’t need money.
其实也… – 我不需要钱
I’m getting plenty from my lawsuit.
我会从诉讼里得到一大笔钱
From your… From your what? From your lawsuit? Sorry, what lawsuit?
从什么?诉讼?什么诉讼?
Oh, I didn’t tell you? Oh, my God.
我没告诉你?天啊
I had a business lunch at Choochie’s
我和一位有兴趣投资我时装品牌的人
with this guy who wanted to invest in my fashion line,
在邱奇士餐厅共进商务午餐
and I took a bite of my tilapia filet, and there was a fish bone in it.
我咬了一口鱼排,结果里面有根鱼剌
It got stuck in my throat, and I almost choked to death.
鱼剌卡在我的喉咙,我差点窒息而死
(邱奇士餐厅)
So, I sued them.
所以我就告他们
So, you sued Choochie’s
所以你告邱奇士餐厅
because there was a fish bone in your fish fillet?
只因为你的鱼排中有根鱼剌?
I’m sorry. I almost died.
还真抱歉,我差点挂了
Why can’t you just be happy I got a bunch of money from them?
为什么你就不能为我从他们那得到一大笔钱而感到高兴呢?
I mean, who are you? Mr. Choochie’s?
你是谁啊?邱奇士先生?
Now, why would I be “Mr. Choochie’s?”
为什么我会是邱奇士“先生”?
‘Cause it’s a man’s world.
因为这个世界由男人主导
Don’t… Don’t just leave that hair there, please.
拜托不要乱丢头发
Okay, Dad.
是的,老爸
Oh, my God. Do you have a Quiz alarm on your phone?
天啊,你为了问答节目设闹钟?
Come on, Linguini! It’s Quiz time.
来吧,小扁豆,问答时间到啰
Let’s meet tonight’s contestants. Starting with our returning champion…
为您介绍今晚的参赛者 从卫冕冠军开始
Yeah, there you go.
加油
Ron Heacock from… Excuse me! From Ohio.
罗恩·希科克,来自… 抱歉,来自俄亥俄州
You okay, Terry? – Yes. I just ate some crackers backstage.
你还好吗,泰瑞? – 还好,我刚在后台吃了苏打饼
Must’ve gotten some crumbs down the wrong pipe.
一定是有些碎片跑到气管了
That’s live television for you.
证明这是现场转播
Good. ‘Cause I worry about you, Terry. You work so hard.
我好担心你,泰瑞,你工作太辛苦了
You should loosen up that bow tie. Take a vacation.
你应该松开领结,去度个假
Aww. – Don’t “aww” him. He’s a jerk.
真好 – 好什么,他是混♥蛋♥
But he seems so nice. And he’s so smiley.
但他人看起来很好,笑容满面
He’s not. It’s an act.
他假装的
He’s trying to be like Terry. And look at how shiny his hands are.
他只是学泰瑞,看他的手有多亮
He puts makeup on his hands. – Some people have ugly hands.
连手都上妆了 – 有些人的手比较丑
All the way from Kentucky,
远从肯塔基州而来
Margret, I have to ask you, did you ride your horse to the studio?
玛格丽特,我必须问你 你是骑马来的吗?
Welcome.
欢迎
And your time starts now.
计时开始
What is the square root of 196? – Fourteen.
196的平方根是多少? – 14
Ron? Correct. – Fourteen.
罗恩?正确 – 14
How many hearts does an octopus have? – Three.
章鱼有几颗心脏? – 三个
Ron? Correct. – Three.
罗恩?正确 – 三个
What? – What spice is derived
什么? – 藏红花提炼出来的香科
from Crocus sativus?
叫什么?
Saffron. – I feel like an answer hog. But saffron.
番红花粉 – 感觉我都不让别人回答,番红花粉
Correct.
正确
Carbon dioxide. – Very good.
二氧化碳 – 非常好
Wellington, New Zealand. – Correct.
新西兰 惠灵顿 – 正确
Saturn. Our American Cousin.
土星 《我们的美国表弟》
The equal sign.
等号♥
Harry Potter. – The Hobbit.
《哈利·波特》 -《霍比特人》
Correct. – All right. Bless you.
正确 – 好吧,上帝保佑你
Ron, please list for us the gods of Mount Olympus.
罗恩,请说出奥林匹斯山的众神
Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Her… Hey!
阿佛洛狄忒、阿波罗、阿瑞斯、阿耳忒弥斯、雅典娜、狄蜜忒…喂
Why haven’t you gone on that show?
你干嘛不去上那个节目?
Are you scared that you would win so much money
你怕你会赢太多钱
that people will try and kill you for it?
招来杀身之祸?
You know, that’s a thing with lottery winners.
彩票得主常遇到这种问题
No, it’s not… – Are you scared
不是… – 你害怕
that your hatred for that Ron guy is actually a sexual attraction
你对那个叫罗恩的恨 其实是一种性吸引
that you wouldn’t know how to navigate in person?
你就会不知该如何面对他?
No!
才不是
It’s just… I’m not… good at…
只是我…不擅于…
being looked at, you know?
被人注视着
It’s time for the Flip!
该转硬币了
Ten, nine, eight… – Stupid coin.
十、九、八… – 愚蠢的转硬币
I love the coin. It’s so big. – Seven, six, five,
我喜欢那个硬币,好大 – 七、六、五
four, three, two, one.
四、三、二、一
Show it! – Show it!
比看看 – 比看看
Show it. – Our contestants will act out the answers
比看看 – 参赛者将比划答案
while their partners guess.