很开心他们有机会上场
Don’t ruin what might be your only night here
不要让输赢成为重点 毁了这个
by making it about winning or losing.
可能是你仅有的一晚
Just try to think of what you wanna remember.
思考一下你想留下什么记忆
As for me…
对我来说
no matter who wins…
无论谁赢
this one will always remind me of Anne from Pennsylvania
这一个永远会提醒我 从宾州来的安妮
who brought her dog.
带着她的狗
There you are. We need you on stage. – Yeah, right away, Glenn.
找到你了,要上台了 – 马上来,格伦
Thank you so much.
谢谢你
It’s Glenn’s world and we’re all just living in it, you know?
这是格伦的世界,我们都要听他的
All right. Ready?
准备好了吗?
And legally, you have to allow service animals, but also,
法律规定 你必须允许服务性动物上场
it’s the right thing to do, you know?
这才是对的,知道吗?
And you know what? Not only for Anne, but for society, as well.
这不只是为了安妮,也是为了社会
Sure, it’s just that it’s clearly a fake vest, so…
当然,只是那很明显是假背心…
I know, but what side of history do you wanna be on?
哈啰 你想站在历史的哪一边呢?
Okay, you can’t pull that with me.
别想用这招来骗我
You know what? I think it’s probably gonna be really great for ratings.
你知道吗?这对收视率应该很有帮助
You know what? – I wanna change my partner.
告诉你 – 我想换搭档
What? – What?
什么? – 什么?
I wanna play with my sister.
我想跟我姐姐搭档
Jenny. – You can’t do that.
珍妮 – 你不能这么做
Glenn, it’s her game. I think she can. – What? Uh.
格伦,是她在玩,她可以选人 – 什么?
You want me to guess? But I don’t know anything.
你要我来猜?可是我什么都不懂
You know me.
你懂我
And… and win or lose, we’ll… we’ll do it together.
无论输赢,我们都一起面对
All right. Switch them. – I came all this way.
好,换人 – 我大老远跑来
I know, Fran. I’m so sorry about that. – Ma’am, this way.
弗朗辛,我知道,对不起 – 女士,这边请
Um. If I could get you and Mr. Linguini to a seat?
我带您和小扁豆先生去座位
Sorry, Francine.
对不起,弗朗辛
Now, I have to watch the rest of this shit.
现在我只能看完剩下的闹剧
She can’t do that. You can’t switch partners.
她不能这样,不能换搭档
This is so unfair.
太不公平了
What are you gonna do next? Give her all the answers?
接下来你要怎么做? 把答案都给她?
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I hope you enjoyed your break.
希望大家充分休息好了
Joining us for the final round is Ron’s friend, Bart,
加入我们最后一轮的是 罗恩的朋友巴特
and Anne’s sister… I’m sorry, I never got your name.
还有安妮的姐姐 抱歉 你的名字是?
Oh, Jenny.
珍妮
Hi, Jenny, I’m Terry. – Oh, hello, Satan.
嗨,珍妮,我是泰瑞 – 哈啰,撒旦
Ron and Bart are up first, so we’ll ask Anne and Jenny
罗恩和巴特先上场 请安妮与珍妮
to step on the “Show It” coin.
站上比比看的硬币
Gentlemen, take your places. Best of luck.
男士们,请就位,祝你们好运
I’m ready, Terry.
我准备好了,泰瑞
And your time starts now.
计时开始
Book. Magazine. Mag.
书、杂♥志♥、纸张
(《大宪♥章♥》)
Shopping. Cart. Mag. – He’s good.
买♥♥,大,大纸张 – 他真行
Cart. Magna Carta. Hmm.
大 《大宪♥章♥》
(罗恩队第1题)
What’s the Magna Carta?
《大宪♥章♥》是什么?
Sky. Space.
天空,太空
(国际太空站)
Dog.
狗
Shut up!
闭嘴
Stay.
站
Shun.
站,
Space. Stay.
太空,站
Shun. International Space Station.
站 国际太空站
(罗恩队第2题)
How… how’s that possible?
怎么可能?
Africa. – “Africa”?
非洲 – 非洲?
Morocco.
摩洛哥
(苹果醋)
Kombucha! – Apple cider vinegar.
康普茶 – 苹果醋
(罗恩队第6题)
Woman. Thatch. Margaret Thatcher.
女人,柴,撒切尔夫人
(罗恩队第7题)
And that’s your time.
时间到
Ron, you got seven correct, which brings your total
罗恩 你们答对七题 这让你们的总分
to a whopping 61,000.
达到惊人的六万一千分
Whoo! Heck yeah, bro. Whoo!
帅啊,兄弟
But one thing stands between you and victory.
但在你们和胜利之间还有一个阻碍
Well, actually two, Anne and Jenny.
实际上是两个 安妮与珍妮
Oh, boy. – Come on up. Let’s switch places.
天啊 – 请上台,交换位置
Beat that.
超越我啊
Oh, my God, are you okay?
天啊,你没事吧?
What? What?
什么?
Anne? Jenny?
安妮、珍妮?
Yeah? – You need at least nine in order to win.
是 – 你们要答对九题以上才能赢
Okay. – And your time starts now.
好 – 计时开始
(股市)
Okay, okay, okay, thinking, thinking.
好,好好想
A gathering. Uh. You have a… You… you have some…
聚在一起 你有一个…
Uh. A… an ear… ear… ear… earache, earring, earring.
耳朵、耳痛、耳环…
A gun in my ear? Earring gun. “I can’t hear,” you’re deaf.
耳朵里有枪 耳环枪 听不见 你聋了
Uh. Okay, not… No. Don’t… Not that. Um. A flying… a flying duck.
好,不是那个,飞…飞鸭
A duck… a duck. Uh. Something is moving. What?
鸭子…有东西在动,什么啦?
What? Do… do something else. You’re in jail, you can’t get out.
做别的啦,你在坐牢,不能出去
You’re The Hamburglar.
你是汉堡神偷
This is pathetic.
惨不忍♥睹
Do something else!
表演别的
Just do something else!
演别的
Uh. It’s a…
是…
Uncle Dong?
东叔叔?
Okay, Uncle Dong, Uncle Dong. Uncle… Stock market.
好,东叔叔…股市
(安妮队第1题)
Um. Okay. Um. Me? Me? Praying.
我吗?祈祷
I’m praying, I’m praying. Uh-huh. Okay.
我在祈祷…好
And Kristi Yamaguchi!
克里斯蒂·山口!
Yes.
对
Looking at a house. Okay, me, me.
看着一间房♥子 我…
Ketchup!
番茄酱
(安妮队第3题)
What?
怎么可能?
Uh. Gross, gross. You, me, gross. Oh! The Beatles.
恶心…你,我,恶心,披头四
Yeah. Okay, uh, you, uh, banana.
好,你,香蕉
(安妮队第4题)
(口红胶)
Glue stick! Glue stick!
口红胶,口红胶
(安妮队第5题)
Oh, yeah, that’s… that’s me! That’s cheesecake!
那是…我!起司蛋糕…
(安妮队第6题)
I like it too.
我也喜欢
Uh. The… the sad dog from, uh, Homeward Bound.
《看狗在说话》里的伤心狗
Shadow. Yes! Yes!
阴影,好耶
(安妮队第7题)
(倒垃圾)
Taking out the trash!
倒垃圾
Yes! – That… that was good.
好耶 – 厉害
Very good.
真厉害
(英雄)
Come on, Quiz Lady!
加油 问答女王
One more.
再一题
You are just, uh, so flinging. Oh, you’re gonna be strong.
你在…摔东西 你很强壮
You are… Muscle. Muscle. Muscle. You’re like muscle… muscle lady.
你有…肌肉…肌肉女
Muscle. What? Oh, oh, oh, oh! Muscle. A bra… A breastplate. Breast. Uh.
肌肉…什么,胸罩,护胸甲
Uh. You’re like a tiger woman. Oh! You… you’re swimming. What is this?
你是虎女,你在游泳,那是什么?
Uh. Oh! Oh, yes. Uh. Okay, okay. I’m sweating, I’m sweating.
我满头大汗了…
Okay. Okay. You, you, you.
好,你…
You are… digging a hole.
你在挖洞
Digging a hole, digging a hole, digging a hole.
挖洞…
And you…
你…
shit in a hole?
在洞里拉屎?
Uh. Sh… shoot in a hole?
文雅一点?
Shoot in a hole? Shoot in a hole. Okay. Me. Me and, uh, you.
拉在洞里…好,我…
(英雄)
You, me.
你…我
You. You.