这个嘛…
You know what? I want him with me and I don’t care if that’s weird.
听好了 我要它待在这里 我才不在乎奇不奇怪
I… Is it… is it okay that he’s with me?
它可以跟我一起吗?
Places, everybody. – Oh, is it okay… Gosh, I don’t know.
各就各位 – 可以吗?我不知道耶
No one’s ever asked that before.
没人提出过这种要求
Uh. Let me ask. Uh. Uh.
我问看看
Glenn, can she have… – No! We’re live in 15.
格伦,她可以… – 不行,15秒
Glenn says “no.”
格伦说不行
Bye-bye. Bye-bye, doggy.
再见,小狗狗
Um. Hey, everybody!
大伙
The Quiz Lady should have her famous Quiz Dog with her, right?
问答女王旁边 应该要有她熟悉的问答狗狗 对吧?
Quiz Dog! Quiz Dog! Quiz Dog!
问答狗狗…
Yeah! Yeah! – Quiz Dog! Quiz Dog!
对… – 问答狗狗…
Quiz Dog! Quiz Dog!
问答狗狗
Quiz Dog! Quiz Dog! Quiz Dog!
常识狗狗
Fine, the dog can stay!
好啦,狗可以留下
Chanting always works.
高呼口号♥一向有用
That was thrilling. It’s like we were in a musical.
真是激励人心 就像我们在演歌♥舞剧一样
And we’re live!
直播中
I got Linguini. – No kidding.
我救回了小扁豆 – 厉害
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
For the Head to Head, we have a special guest joining us.
在一对一环节 我们请到了一名特别来宾
Mr. Linguini. Hello, sir.
小扁豆先生,你好
And thank you for your service.
感谢你的贡献
You know, pugs are the official dog of the House of Orange,
你知道吗? 哈巴狗是荷兰橙色皇室的
in the Netherlands. And in 1572 of…
官方犬种 在1572年…
Ron, I… I’m sorry. Can’t stop the quiz.
罗恩,抱歉,问答不能停
Can’t. – Please select Anne’s first category.
没错 – 请选择安妮的第一个类别
Hmm. How about sports?
运动如何?
Sports it is.
运动
Anne, please list for us NFL teams
安妮,请说出 赢得超过一次
with more than one Super Bowl win. – Shit.
超级杯的队伍 – 该死
Your time starts now.
计时开始
Steelers, Patriots, 49ers, Cowboys…
钢人队、爱国者队、49人队、牛仔队
Giants, Packers,
巨人队,包装工队
Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs…
野马队、突袭者队、酋长队
Colts, Ravens,
小马队、乌鸦队
Dolphins, Rams, Washington…
海豚队、公羊队、华盛顿
Buccaneers.
海盗队
It’s a comeback jawn!
好一个大逆转
All right. Ron, now to you.
罗恩,现在换你
Please list for us the geological eras of Earth.
请列出地球的各地质时代
My pleasure. Cenozoic, Mesozoic…
很乐意,新生代、中生代
What does… Who cares? – Paleozoic, Mesoproterozoic…
那是什么?谁在乎啊 – 古生代、中元古代
Uh, Neoarchean, Mesoarchean…
新太古代、中太古代
Alan-archean. Just kidding.
艾伦太古代,开玩笑的
One syllable words with no rhymes. Wow.
单音节无法押韵的词,这好难
Whilst, angst, cusp, breadth…
同时、愤怒、尖顶、广度…
ninth, glimpsed, sculpts… – Good.
第九,瞥见,雕刻… – 好的
Goonch, twelfth. – “Goonch.” Oh…
古恩奇,第十二个 – “古恩奇” 哦…
God, I wish I had a service dog up here. Hey, how about it, everybody?
天啊 真希望我也有只陪伴犬 大家觉得如何?
“Ron’s dog! Ron’s dog!”
罗恩的狗…
Playable characters in Mario Kart 6♥4♥. This is fun.
《马里奥赛车6♥4♥》中可选择的角色 真有意思
Mario, Luigi…
马里奥、路易吉
Princess Peach, for the women…
碧姬公主,献给女性
Donkey Kong, and uh, Koopa Troopa.
大金刚,还有慢慢龟
Bowser, moron. – You suck, Ron!
库巴啦,白♥痴♥ – 你好烂,罗恩
Cruciferous vegetables.
请说出十字花科蔬菜
Broccoli, cauliflower, horseradish, kale…
青花菜、花椰菜、辣根、羽衣甘蓝
cabbage, kohlrabi, bok choy.
卷心菜、大头菜、白菜
Beethoven, Mozart…
贝多芬、莫扎特
Salieri, Strauss.
萨列里、施特劳斯
Right. He’s Romantic era,
对,他是浪漫时代
which one could argue still is classical music.
有人可能会认为这仍是古典音乐
Anyhow, now, may I, uh…
总之,我可以…
Come here. Oh…
过来
Okay.
好吧
Hide and seek. Haydn!
嗨,海的呃,海顿
It works!
有用耶
Such a jerk. – And for the bonus round, simple machines.
真是混帐 – 奖金回合,请列出简单机械
Lever, pulley, wedge, screw…
杠杆、滑轮、楔子、螺丝
wheel and axle, inclined plane.
轮轴、斜面
And that’s all of them! You finished with 24 seconds remaining,
全部答完,你还剩下24秒
which means you get a bonus
也就是说你得到
of 12,000 dollars. I believe that’s a new record.
一万二美元奖金 我相信这是个新纪录
Is that right? – Can we check on that?
是吗? – 可以查一下吗?
Checking. What is that?
正在查,什么…
I don’t… It is? It is!
没错,是新纪录
That is the highest bonus
这是本节目
in the history of the show.
史上最高的奖金
Way to go, Annie! – Congratulations, Anne!
干得好,安妮 – 恭喜,安妮
Oh, huzzah! – Thank you.
精采 – 谢谢
What a comeback.
真是精采的反败为胜
This is just like the classic sports film,
就像经典体育电影
Mighty Ducks 2.”Ducks fly together.”
《野鸭变凤♥凰♥2》
What a wonderful message. Have you seen it?
真是有意义的片 你看过吗?
I’ve seen it multiple times. – Oh…
我看了好几次 – 哦
Yes, it’s in my top ten. It might be my top two.
这是我最喜欢的前十名 可能是前两名
I think it’s my number one.
应该是我心目中的第一
Will the comeback continue,
逆袭会继续上演
or will another record be broken tonight by Ron winning his 84th game?
或是罗恩能打破另一项纪录 赢下第84场胜利?
It all depends on the final round.
全看最终回合的表现
Time for the flip.
转硬币的时候到了
Ron, you have the honors.
罗恩,请上台
Whoo! Flip it!
转啊
Ten, nine, eight, seven,
十、九、八、七
six, five, four, three, two, one!
六、五、四、三、二、一
Show it!
比比看
Oh… Charades.
哦 比手画脚
When we return, Anne and Ron will compete in “Show It.”
等我们回来 安妮与罗恩要以比比看一较高下
And we’re out.
进广♥告♥
“Show It” is where Heacock becomes a peacock.
希科克会在比看看中如孔雀开屏
Bart.
巴特
How are you, buddy?
你好吗?
All right, let’s get in sync here. – Okay.
让我们同步一下 – 好
Oh, no. – Oh, no. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…
哦 不 – 糟糕 对不起 我不是故意…
No, I’m fine. It just got down the wrong pipe.
没事,只是呛到了
I always thought you ate crackers… – No.
我以为你在广♥告♥时-不
Between the commercials. – You caught me.
吃的是苏打饼 – 被你抓到了
My wife, Cecilia, worries about my sugar intake,
我老婆西西莉亚担心我糖分摄取过多
so, I just… I just say they’re crackers.
所以我就说是苏打饼
What are you hiding from, huh?
你又在躲避什么?
I don’t know what I’m doing.
我不知道自己在干嘛
All those…
那么多
people watching and…
人在看 然后…
I’m gonna lose.
我要输了
You know…
听着
whenever I look at this bow tie right here,
每次我看到这个领结
it makes me think of one contestant from that night, Oscar from Texas.
都会让我想起那晚的一位参赛者 来自德州的奥斯卡
We had a wonderful conversation about how he makes his own jams.
我们聊他如何自♥制♥果酱,聊得很开心
He tries these wild combinations, like blueberry rhubarb.
他试过许多疯狂的组合 例如蓝莓加大黄
What? And he’s like an artist, but with jams.
真扯 他就像一个艺术家 在果酱方面
Oh! This was the night that Aparna from New Jersey
这一晚 来自新泽西的阿帕娜在广♥告♥时
played her mandolin for us during the commercial break.
为我们演奏曼陀林
And that night, Mike from Maine brought me a snowball in a cooler
那天晚上 来自缅因州的麦克 送我一个保冷箱里的雪球
‘cause he… he remembered that I had said I… I missed New England winters.
因为他记得我说 我怀念新英格兰的冬天
Great guy. None of them actually won their games.
真是好人 他们都没有真正赢得比赛
You know, like most contestants, they were just here for one night, but…
和大多数参赛者一样 他们只来了一晚 但是…
I don’t think of them as failures.
我不认为他们是失败者
I’m just glad I got a chance to talk to them,
我很开心有机会和他们聊天
and they… they got a chance to play.