总之,航♥班♥还好吗?舒服吗?
Great. Listen, I want to apologize. – Big night, Ron.
听着,我想道歉 – 重要的一晚,罗恩
You got this! – Why?
你行的 – 为什么?
Uh. Well, because… Well, you’re obviously a huge fan of the show,
因为很明显你是节目的忠实粉丝
and I just think it’s a bummer that you finally get to be here,
我只是觉得很糟糕 你终于上了这个节目
and tonight’s gonna be all about me winning the 84th game,
今晚重点却是我的第84场胜利
becoming the longest running champion.
我成为卫冕最久的冠军
I’m very sorry. It’s very unfair to you.
我真的觉得很抱歉,对你不公平
Do you wanna be Terry?
你想成为泰瑞?
Is that why you’re always tryna act nice
所以你才一直装好人
’cause you wanna take over the show?
因为你想抢走他的节目?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Terry is beloved by the entire world.
哇… 全世界都喜欢泰瑞
I’d be insane to try to think I could fill his shoes.
我疯了才会想抢他的位置
And I’m not pretending to be nice.
我不是装好人
I really am nice. Ask anybody here.
我人真的很好 随便问一个人
I’m nice. – Sure thing, Ron.
我人很好 – 当然,罗恩
Well, anyhow, I’ll let you get to it.
总之,让你好好准备
I know you gotta get through hair and makeup.
我知道你要整理妆发
I already went through hair and makeup.
我的妆发已经弄好了
Well, then you missed a spot. And I’ll let you change and, uh…
那你漏了一个地方,我让你加强一下
Hey! Speak of the devil, or the angel.
说曹操 曹操到
Hi, Anne. I’m Terry.
嗨,安妮,我是泰瑞
Welcome to the show.
欢迎来到我们的节目
Welcome to the show.
欢迎来到我们的节目
Your video was very impressive. – Freakishly great.
你的视频令人印象很深刻 – 异常出色
Hi, Ron.
嗨,罗恩
Two minutes. Places, everyone.
两分钟,各就各位
Okay, see you on stage. – Thank you.
台上见 – 谢谢
Remember, we’re here to learn and have fun.
记住,我们是来长点知识来点乐子的
Don’t worry about winning.
不要担心输赢
I have to win to save my dog.
我必须获胜才能救我的狗
I have no idea what that means, but I’ll see you out there!
我不知道这是什么意思 但是外头见啰
Here he is, folks, Terry McTeer.
各位,泰瑞·麦克蒂尔来了
(罗恩)
We love you, Terry!
我们爱你 泰瑞
Hello, folks. Ready to learn and have some fun?
大家好 准备好长点知识来点乐子了吗?
Come on up.
快上来
Places, everybody. Places.
各就各位
We love you! – You got this!
我们爱你 – 你行的
All right! – Yes!
很棒 – 加油
Standby lights to half.
待机灯光调降一半
It’s seven o’clock on a weeknight, you know what that means. It’s time for…
现在是工作日晚上七点 你们都知道这代表什么,欢迎收看…
Can’t Stop the Quiz!
《问答不能停》
(掌声)
Come on, Quiz Lady. Let’s do this.
加油,问答女王,上吧
Godspeed, Miss Yum.
祝你好运,阎小姐
I swear, they changed the breading on these mozzarella sticks again.
我敢说这些起司条的面衣又换了
Let’s meet tonight’s contestants. – Shit!
为您介绍今晚的参赛者 – 可恶
Of course, we all know our returning champion, Ron Heacock,
当然,大家都认识卫冕冠军 罗恩·希科克
who’s going for the record tonight.
今晚他要挑战纪录
Oh, is that tonight?
是今晚吗?
And I see you’ve stolen my look.
我注意到你偷学我的穿着
Well, it’s a big night, Terry. I wanted to honor you.
这是一个重要的夜晚 泰瑞 我想向你致敬
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Also, joining us tonight is someone you might recognize
今晚加入我们的 还有你们可能在电脑上看到过的
from your computers, the famous Quiz Lady. Welcome, Anne.
有名的问答女王,欢迎安妮
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢,老爸
I’m sorry? – What?
你说什么? – 什么?
Welcome.
欢迎你
And welcome Leah from Guam. What a journey. Best of luck.
欢迎关岛的莉亚 好长的旅途 祝你好运
Let’s see tonight’s categories.
看看今晚有哪些类别
Music, books, life science, sports,
音乐、书籍、生命科学、运动
fun and games, mechanics…
乐趣和游戏、力学
food and drink, geology, and language.
饮食、地质学以及语言
May I have five minutes on the clock, please?
麻烦准备倒数计时五分钟
And your time starts now!
现在计时开始
The Striding Man is the logo
跨步的人是
of what spirits company? – Johnnie…
哪间烈酒公♥司♥的标志? – 尊尼…
Ron.
罗恩
Johnnie Walker.
尊尼沃克
Correct. Who wrote Jane Eyre?
正确 《简·爱》的作者是谁?
Leah. – Emily Brontë.
莉亚 – 艾米丽·勃朗特
Oh, no.
错了
Ron?
罗恩?
Actually, it was Charlotte Brontë.
其实是夏洛蒂·勃朗特
The hot one
性感的那个
Correct.
正确
What does an oologist study?
卵学家研究什么?
Animals.
动物
Oh, no.
不对
Ron? – Eggs.
罗恩? – 卵子
Yes, correct.
正确
You said “oologist” on that one? – I did.
你刚说的是卵学家? – 没错
Oh, I… ‘ Cause I heard… – She’s blowing it.
因为我听成… – 她搞砸了
Oo… Oologist.
卵…卵学家
What NBA team holds the record
哪支NBA球队保有
for most wins in a season? – The Warriors!
单季最多胜的纪录? – 勇士队
Ron. – Golden State Warriors.
罗恩 – 金州勇士
Correct.
正确
Go Splash Brothers. Hi, Steph.
浪花兄弟加油,嗨,斯蒂芬
I hope he’s watching. – Oh, he is.
希望他有在看 – 哦 他在看
Ron. Ron. Ron. Ron.
罗恩…
Ron’s on a hot streak!
罗恩连续答对
Come on. Come on.
加油,加油
What qualitative scale is used to rate minerals
用来评定 矿物的耐刮性的
in terms of scratch resistance?
测量尺度叫做?
Anne. – Mohs Hardness Scale!
安妮 – 莫氏硬度表
Correct!
正确!
What is the only mammal that can’t…
哺乳类中唯一不…
Gosh, I guess we’ll never know. That’s a shame. I love the animal ones.
看来永远不会知道答案了 太可惜了,我很爱动物的问题
Well, Leah, goodbye.
莉亚,再见了
When we return, Ron and Anne will compete head-to-head.
广♥告♥回来后 罗恩和安妮将进行一对一比赛
Don’t go anywhere, I know I won’t.
别走开,我可不会
And we’re out.
进广♥告♥
Resetting. Let’s clear the stage for Head to Head.
重置,把舞台改成一对一
Touch-ups.
补妆
More contour, I want tight little piano fingers.
轮廓深一点,我想要纤细的钢琴手指
Are you okay? You seem deeply unwell.
你还好吗?你看起来非常不舒服
Get off of me. I need to get in there.
放开我,我得进去
It’s an emergency. – Hey, lady. Stop!
是紧急状况 – 小姐,停下来,回来
I’ll sue you into oblivion.
我会把你告到死
‘Cause he’s a service dog and he keeps me from fainting.
它是服务犬 没有它我会昏倒
Hey… – Linguini…
嗨 – 小扁豆
Linguini…
小扁豆
Come.
过来
I missed you so much.
我好想你
Oh, my boy.
乖宝贝
Oh. Is that… Oh, he smells good. And he seems like he’s been eating.
它闻起来好香 而且它好像一直有吃饱
And I can’t… I can’t believe you… you…
我不敢相信…
you got him back.
你把它救回来了
And it’s so good that you did because there’s no chance I’m winning.
幸好你救它回来了 因为我根本没机会赢
Quick, create a distraction, let’s do the fries thing.
快点,分散别人注意力,用薯条那招
No, no, no. – Just let me…
不要… – 让我走吧…
I’m not letting you run away from this.
我不会让你就这么逃走
You can do this. You know why?
你行的,知道为什么吗?
Because I’m strong. – Because you know this game,
因为我很坚强? – 因为你很了解这个游戏
just like you know literally everything else.
像你对其他所有事情一样清楚
So, play the same way you always have. Like a winner.
像平常一样玩就好 像个赢家
Thirty seconds, everybody.
各位,最后30秒
Oh, you smell so good. You’re so cute. You’re such a big boy.
你闻起来好香,好可爱,又大又乖
You can’t have a dog up here. Right?
你不能带狗上来,对吧?
Well, uh…