But now, put on your thinking caps.
现在,戴上你的智慧帽
It’s America’s new favorite game show.
这是美国最受欢迎的新游戏节目
It’s seven o’clock on a weeknight, which can only mean one thing.
现在是工作日晚间七点 只有一件事好做
It’s time for…
欢迎收看…
Can’t Stop the Quiz! – Can’t Stop the Quiz!
《问答不能停》 -《问答不能停》
I’m your host, Terry McTeer.
我是主持人泰瑞·麦克蒂尔
Oh, my God!
天啊
You made out with David Zelman?
你跟大卫搞过了?
You lost 600 dollars?
你输了600美元?
I want a divorce!
我要跟你离婚
Welcome. Best of luck.
欢迎,祝你们好运
May I have five minutes on the clock, please?
准备开始倒数计时五分钟,麻烦你
And your time starts now!
现在计时 开始
Welcome!
欢迎
Ready to learn and have some fun?
准备好长点知识来点乐子了吗?
Countries on the equator. Whoa!
列出赤道上的国家 喔
Correct! Correct! Wow! You guys are smart.
正确…哇 你们太聪明了
Welcome, Ralph, hope you’re enjoying Los Angeles.
欢迎你,拉尔夫,希望你喜欢洛杉矶
Do me a favor, don’t miss the La Brea Tar Pits.
拜托,一定要去拉布雷亚沥青坑哦
They’re lovely.
那里太棒了
Your cousin, Jin, just got into Harvard Medical School!
你的表哥金 才刚考进哈佛医学院
And you’re dropping out?
而你要辍学?
It’s bad enough you go to community college!
你只能上社区大学已经够惨了
I don’t need school! I’m gonna be an actress.
我才不用上学,我要当女明星
Oh! You’re making me crazy.
你要把我逼疯了
I’m going to the casino. – Have fun losing all our money!
我要去赌场 – 输钱快乐
That was incredible! You almost knocked my bow tie off.
太厉害了,差点吓得我连领结都掉了
I would’ve felt quite nude.
那样我会觉得自己是裸着的
Don’t go anywhere.
别走开
I know I won’t. – I know I won’t.
我肯定不会 – 我肯定不会
What an incredible game!
多么精采的一场比赛
I learned so much. I had no idea pineapple is a berry.
我学到好多 我完全不知道凤梨是一种浆果
That blows my mind.
真令人吃惊
Join us tomorrow for another night of fast facts and live learning!
明天再回来与我们一起快速了解和现场学习
《问答女王》
I’m Terry McTeer and I’ll be right here.
我是泰瑞·麦克蒂尔 明天同一时间再见哦
Have a good night!
晚安
Thank you so much. Have a great trip back to Delaware.
非常感谢,回德拉威尔一路顺风
I hear there’s no sales tax there.
听说那里没有营业税
Wild stuff!
帅呆了
♪ Even if I find nothin’ better to do ♪
♪ Don’t feel like dancin’, dancin’ ♪
(C.P.Yay!)
(会计服务)
♪ Why’d you pick a tune when I’m not in the mood? ♪
♪ Don’t feel like dancin’, dancin’ ♪
♪ I’d rather be home with the one in the bed till dawn, with you… ♪
(站起来走动 避免形成血栓,防止猝死)
♪ So, I’ll just pretend that I know which way to bend ♪
♪ And I’m gonna tell the whole world that you’re mine ♪

♪ Just please understand when I see you clap your hands ♪

♪ If you stick around I’m sure that I’ll be fine… ♪
♪ But I don’t feel like dancin’ ♪
Surprise!
惊喜
My God! I love that everybody’s here.
天啊,真开心大家都来了
Oh, we love you.
我们爱你
Happy hour after this. Happy hour.
庆祝完去喝一杯吧
Yes! – Yeah.
好 – 好耶
Okay, let’s get inside, get inside.
快进去…
Anne? Anne, is that you?
安妮…是你吗?
Get inside.
快进去
Anne, your stupid postman has done it again.
安妮,你的笨邮差又搞错了
Once again, he’s left one of your packages in front of my door.
他又把你的包裹放在我家门口了
Oh, man. Uh, my mistake.
天啊,是我不好
Yeah, well, what happens
你知道在我家门口
when there’s an unexpected package in front of my door?
出现意想不到的包裹会怎样吗?
I, um… – I trip over it and I fall and I die.
我… – 我会被绊倒、跌倒然后死掉
Your stupid postman is trying to kill me.
你的笨邮差想杀了我
Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure.
对啦…
Please speak to him.
拜托跟他说说
I’ll leave him a voice mail. Thank you.
我会给他发个语♥音♥信息,谢谢
Look, Linguini, it finally came.
看,小扁豆,终于送来了
Linguini!
小扁豆
It’s time for…
欢迎收看…
Can’t Stop the Quiz! – Can’t Stop the Quiz!
《问答不能停》 -《问答不能停》
I’m your host, Terry McTeer. Let’s meet tonight’s contestants!
我是主持人泰瑞·麦克蒂尔 为您介绍今晚的参赛者
Starting with Linda, who came all the way from Idaho.
首先是琳达,远从爱达荷州来参赛
Did you bring any potatoes?
你有带马铃薯来吗?
I’m just kidding.
开玩笑的
And then we have our returning champion,
接着是卫冕冠军
Ron Heacock from Ohio.
来自俄亥俄州的罗恩·希科克
Ron, you must be getting pretty comfortable here.
罗恩,你应该感觉挺自在吧
You’re now the third longest-running champion.
你现在是史上蝉连第三久的冠军
Congratulations! That’s quite an achievement.
恭喜你,真是了不起的成就
Uh, honestly, I’m just glad to be here, Terry.
说真的,能参加我就很开心了,泰瑞
Uh, I’m a huge fan.
我是你的忠实粉丝
Please let this be the night… – Last but not least,
求求老天爷… – 最后一位是
we have Adrian. – He finally loses.
艾德里安 – 今晚让他输掉
(罗恩·希科克,73连胜)
Ron, your winning streak continues!
罗恩,你的连胜之旅还在继续
Thank you. But Linda, you did so great tonight.
谢谢 琳达 你今晚表现得真好
I… I wish we could both win.
真希望我们两人都能获胜
Hey! How about it, Terry? Can there be two winners?
泰瑞,这样吧,能不能有两位赢家?
Unfortunately, no, there can’t be.
很可惜只能有一位
Oh. Just me then.
那就我吧
All I’m saying… Okay, you put the money into the computer.
我要说的是,你把钱投进电脑中
Yeah – It prints you the money back.
嗯 – 然后它会帮你赚钱
You don’t lose any money. – If you want me to invest in an app…
你不会损失任何金钱 – 如果你要我投资应用程式
I’m not gonna…
我必须好好了解
I sent this in an email. Did you not read the email?
我有寄邮件给你,你没读吗?
I don’t open those things. – You don’t open my emails?
对,我从不打开邮件 – 你不打开我的邮件?
Any emails, ever. – Hi, Mom.
从不打开任何电邮 – 嗨,妈
Hi! This is Shannon from Sunnyvale.
嗨,我是桑尼维尔的香农
I have some bad news.
有个坏消息要告诉你
We lost your mom.
我们失去令堂了
What?
什么?
Oh, my God.
天啊
Sorry, that was terrible phrasing. I meant we don’t know where she is.
抱歉,我措辞太不当了 我是说我们不知道她跑去哪了
Yes, she’s not dead, but she is missing.
她没死,但是不见了
Have you checked Rivers Casino?
你们去长流赌场找过吗?
Penny Palace, House of Slots? – Yes, we checked all her usual spots.
小赌皇宫?老虎机之家? – 她常去的我们都找过了
Can you come in? – I mean…
你能来一趟吗? – 唉
Here she is.
她来了
Uh. Ms. Yum, thank you so much for coming in.
阎小姐,感谢你特地过来
Well, would you like to wait for your sister?
要不要等你姐姐来再说?
She’ll be here momentarily.
她应该快到了
My sister? You… you called Jenny?
我姐姐?你们打给了珍妮?
Well, when we lose someone, we have to call everybody.
如果我们失去了某人 就得联络所有人
We didn’t lose her, she ran away. – Oh! Right.
我们没有失去她,她逃走了 – 对
It’s okay. She does this sometimes.
没关系,她有时就会这样
Due to the sheer number of rules violations,
由于违反规定次数过多
we can no longer keep your mother as a resident.
我们无法继续让令堂居住在此
So, you’re kicking her out?
你们要把她赶出去?
Enough is enough. – It’s enough.
规矩就是规矩 – 真的够了
Ms. Yum,
阎小姐
in signing the resident agreement,
签署居住协议时
she agreed to adhere to our policies.
令堂同意遵守我们的规定
Sneaking out is a very serious violation.
偷溜是非常严重的违规行为
We can’t be responsible for her safety.
我们无法对她的安全负责
She’s also really mean. It’s less important, but it’s not nothing.
而且她很刻薄 虽然不是很重要 但也不是无关紧要
Uh. I think your sister’s here.
我想令姐已经到了
Hello! Annie! Annie, let me in! – The button! Push the button!
喂,安妮…让我进去 – 按钮,按按钮
Hit the button. There’s a button there. – Annie! I can’t hear you!
按按钮,旁边有按钮 – 安妮,我听不见
Hit the god… – What?
给我按… – 什么?
There’s a… there’s a button there. – I can’t see it!
旁边…有按钮 – 我找不到
There’s a… – What button? What button?
有个… – 什么按钮?
Well, that wasn’t very clear. – Oh, well…
说得不太清楚 – 算了
Annie! Annie, it’s finally happened.