噢 你肯定是从附近来的
We’ll just go and have a great time anyway, huh?
我们还是会很开心的 是吧?
Right, Grimm.
是的 格伦姆
Oh, this was not my idea.
噢 这不是我原先的想法
This was not the plan.
计划不是这样的
I’m sorry, Grimm.
很遗憾 格伦姆
Give me three minutes before you come in. Got it.
我先进去 三分钟后 你再进来 明白了
You go. Just promise me you’ll see a doctor as soon as you get there, okay?
你走吧 答应我 你到了那里 就去看医生 好吗?
No. We were all gonna go together.
不 我们要一起去的
Hey, you two with the mileage upgrades, sit down.
嘿 你们两个晃来晃去的呆子 坐下
You believe the filth they let into first?
你相信他们竟然会让这下流胚先登机?
Do you mind?
你介意吗?
Come here, Loomis.
到这儿来 鲁门斯
Look at you. I mean, you have to get away, now.
看看你 我是说 你现在要远走高飞
When I find Phyllis…
等我找到菲丽丝
If I find Phyllis… Yeah, I mind.
如果我能找到她… 我当然介意
You goddamn straphangers are ruining Mrs. Crane’s beverage service!
你们这些乡巴佬正耽搁了 我克莱恩夫人的享用饮料时间
You okay, baby?
宝贝 你没事吧?
Your bloody mary’s not too spicy, is it?
你要的血腥玛丽酒不会太辣吧?
That’s my girl.
这才像我的女人
See you soon. Get a tan.
很快再会 好好享受阳光浴
Moisturize before you peel.
脱皮前记得先充分湿润
Wait, Grimm.
等一下 格伦姆
We can find her together.
我们能找到她一起走
Oh, look.
噢 瞧瞧
It’s…
那是…
I hate to do this to you, babe. You’ll never take me alive, Rotzinger.
我也不想这样对你 宝贝 洛辛格 你休想活捉我
Save yourself the disgrace, Lombino. It’s the king.
别丢人现眼了 郎比洛 是那个黑帮国王
Vince, you fucking worm!
文斯 你这该死的小畜牲
He’s come for the king. You snake!
他来抓黑帮国王 你这毒蛇
Even if you get past me, there are 50 cops waiting outside.
就算你能逃过我这关 外面还有50个警♥察♥等着你
All right, Rotzinger. My turn!
好吧 洛辛格 轮到你了
Still got another minute.
还有一分钟
As we prepare for departure, we ask that you pay close attention…
我们起飞前 请大家密切留意
You rat! You creep!
你这个鼠辈 无♥耻♥之徒
Can you hit him with something else? Give me!
你能不能换其他的东西来揍他? 还给我
Thank God!
谢天谢地
I did it with Mario, Vinnie.
我跟马里奥好上了 文斯
When you were playing cards with your stinking goombahs!
就在你跟那些狐朋狗友 鬼混打牌的时候
Nobody does that to Mrs. Russ Crane.
没人敢那么对待拉索·克莱恩夫人
Quit making him angry!
别再激怒他了
It’s thicker, Vinnie. It’s thicker than his neck and a lot more powerful.
他的老二比你强 文斯 比他脖子还粗大 比你带劲多了
Phyllis.
菲丽丝
Phyllis, they just caught this guy.
菲丽丝 他们刚抓到这家伙
Give me that goddamn… All right.
把枪给我 好了
Vince Lombino, a.k.a. Russ Crane…
文斯·郎比洛 又名 拉索·克莱恩
…you’re under arrest for murder in first degree and second degree…
你以一级和二级谋杀罪被逮捕了
…arson, pandering, sale of weapons, felonious assault…
纵火 拉皮条 贩卖♥♥军♥火♥ 严重人身伤害
…blackmail… Use of spouse as a shield.
勒索罪 还有把配偶当盾牌
Mario, how come you squealed, tough guy?
马里奥 你怎么哭丧着脸? 硬汉?
Screw you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
That’s him.
就是他
Don’t matter what he’s saying. Throw him in the car.
别管他唠叨啥了 把他扔到车里
He’s just along for the ride. Come on! Angie! Angie
他是一起来的 快点 安琪
Angel! Come on! Angel
安琪 好了
Is Mrs. Lombino okay up there? Hey! Hey!
郎比洛夫人在上面没事吧? 嘿 嘿
Angie! I love you, baby!
安琪 我爱你 宝贝
I love you!
我爱你
I love you, Angie!
我爱你 安琪
Hey, hold it, my friend.
嘿 等一下 朋友
Thanks for the assist.
谢谢你帮忙
No problem. I’d like to give you a commendation.
小意思 我要给你送张奖状
What’s your name and address?
你的姓名地址是什么?
Oh, that’s great.
噢 太好了
Dan… Dan.
我名叫Dan 名叫Dan
…Chipowski.
姓Chipowski
S-K-I…
结尾是SKI
…ending.
好了
And it’s 111 Astoria Boulevard, Queens, New York…
纽约皇后区 厄斯多娅大道 111号♥
…111 01.
111 01号♥
Okay, Dan. Wish there were more like you.
好的 Dan 希望有更多市民都像你这么勇敢
Don’t say that.
别那么说
Come on, James.
走吧 詹姆斯
Hey, it’s Rotzinger!
嘿 是洛辛格警长
Are you running for mayor? Is this the greatest day in your career?
你准备竞选市长吗? 这是你职业生涯中最辉煌的一天吗?
Who the hell called these guys? I did, sir.
谁把这些记者叫来的? 是我 长官
Hey, remember, we gotta commend this “Cipowski.”
嗨 要记住 我们得表彰这个”Cipowski”
I mean, Chipowski.
我是说 Chipowski (小丑在银行报的两个假名字的合写)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!