好了 小子 快点 瞧
There’s $6000 here. Okay? It’s real. I know how this city degrades the individual.
这儿有六千元 真的纸币 我知道这城市是怎么让人堕落的
It is appalling. Come on.
目瞪口呆 好了
Take this and start a new life for yourself. Somewhere off this bus, okay?
拿着这个去过新生活 别上这巴士了 好吗?
Come on! You’re gonna break your guitar. Come on.
快点 你的吉他都要碰坏了 快点
There you go. Come on.
去吧 快点
We got a schedule. Come on. Let’s move. Come on.
我们有时间表要赶 快点 开动 快点
We will quietly pull over and board all Number Nine buses.
我们会不动声色 将9号♥线所有巴士叫停
We do not want another hostage situation.
我们不想再发生一次人♥质♥危机
Is this the kind of person that you are?
你是那种自私自利的人吗?
We lose a little time, and all of a sudden it’s every girl for herself.
我们只不过耽误了一会儿 突然间 女孩就想单飞了
Yeah, that’s me.
对 我就是这类人
Well, if you stay behind, you’re gonna get caught.
嗯 你要是留在后面 你会被抓住的
I’ll take my chances.
我自己会小心
Why don’t you tell me what I’ve done? What is it that you want?
你为什么不说清楚我做错了什么? 你到底想要什么
I just want you to leave me alone.
我只要你别管我了
Move it! Today!
今天就给我走开
However, I will stay with you a little while longer.
不过 现在还是多跟你一阵比较好
The thing is, Loomis, we lost a little time.
现在问题是 鲁门斯 我们耽误了一些时间
Do you think you can walk any faster?
你能不能走快点?
I’m sorry, Grimm.
抱歉 格伦姆
I can’t.
我走不动
You’re not gonna hit me again, are you? Nobody’s gonna hurt you.
你不会又想要揍我吧? 没人能伤害你
Again? I haven’t hit anybody since I was 9. Yeah, but it was me you hit.
揍人? 我九岁起就没揍过任何人 你是没揍过别人 但你揍过我
You threatened him, and he’s been through a lot.
你吓到他了 他受了很多苦
Oh, are you still here?
噢 你还在呀
Just promise him.
跟他保证
I promise.
我保证不揍你
Was that our plane? No, no.
那是我们的飞机吗? 不 不是
If it were our plane, it’d be crashing.
如果那是我们的班机 一定会坠毁
Where is the airport?
机场在哪里?
How far?
有多远?
There must be a lot of competition for that corner.
那街角一定发生过很多惨烈的事
Man, thank God she’s not too symbolic or anything.
老兄 看在老天份上 她没那么多象征意义
What does it mean anyway, Grimm?
她在嚷嚷什么 格伦姆?
I sure couldn’t tell you.
我不能跟你说
You know, Grimm. It means “flowers for the dead.”
你知道的 格伦姆 意思是”卖♥♥死人用的花”
Oh, God!
噢 天呐
We’re all gonna die!
我们都要完了
We’re all gonna die!
我们都死定了
Give him a moment. He’s getting his second wind.
让他安静一阵 他在第二次祷告上帝显灵
Wait a minute. Phyllis can’t ride on that thing, not in her condition.
等一下 菲丽丝不能那么坐车 现在这状况对她不好
Hold on to your transfer to reboard.
保留好你的转车证明
Hold on to your transfer to reboard.
保留好你的转车证明
Hold on to your transfer to reboard.
保留好你的转车证明
Move right along. Hold on to your transfer to reboard.
一起去吧 保留好你的转车证明
There you go. Move along. Chief, you’ll wanna hear this one.
去吧 都去 警长 你肯定想听听这个
Why, you got something? Damn right, I do.
怎么 你查到什么了? 正是 我有收获
We’re going to the airport. I’m taking your car.
我们要去机场 我要开你的车
Need him to make an ID.
要他弄张身份证
You mean you weren’t even gonna tell me? I wanted to, Grimm.
你的意思是 你都不打算告诉我? 我想过要说的
But when? Before the bank?
但什么时候说呢? 去银行前?
Just to add some pressure?
多给你施加压力?
And what about after?
那之后呢?
I tried to tell you several times…
好几次我都要告诉你了
…but you were too busy being complete.
可你在忙着”圆♥满♥”
Grimm, I gotta get this money off my body.
格伦姆 我要把钱从我身子里弄出来
We’ll get you a duffel bag or something after we get past the x-ray machines.
我们要给你弄个行李袋子之类的 过了X光检验就弄
How many months?
有几个月了?
Phyllis, please.
菲丽丝 求你了
They haven’t boarded yet. Let them.
他们还没登机 让他们登机
That means they’ll pass the metal detectors. They’ll be trapped and unarmed.
那意味着他们会通过金属探测器 到时他们就会解除武装
I’ll make the arrest onboard, quietly and alone, before they know what’s happening.
我会在机上逮捕他们 神不知鬼不觉 到时他们还不知道是怎么回事
It’s my baby too!
那也是我的小孩
Jesus, this is a fairly young guy.
老天 那人年轻力壮的
I’ve got trained anti-terrorist squads who are prepared to deal with this kind of thing.
我在反恐训练班呆过 正是为了应对这种情况
I want this.
我要抓这个人
Frankly…
老实说
…I need it, after today.
发生了今天那件事后 我必须抓住他
Thank you, Roy. Got it.
谢谢你 罗伊 没问题
Roy’s gonna get us the duffel bag…
罗伊会给我们找行李袋子
…a wheelchair and skis out of lost luggage to cover your limp.
在失物招领处弄把轮椅和雪橇 应付你的跛脚
You give him a couple of bucks? Try 1200.
你给他重金犒赏了吧? 一千二
Scary, but Roy’s sixth sense told him we were in a jam.
吓人 罗伊的第六感会告诉他 我们正焦头烂额
ESP exists, Grimm. They proved it.
超自然力量是存在的 格伦姆 他们证明过
You picking up anything from me right now? I’m gonna get boarding passes.
你在我身上看到奇迹了吧? 我去弄登机牌
Am I gonna see you in there?
我在那儿跟你回合 好吗?
I’ll make sure the Amazing Kreskin gets inside.
我会确保这位迷人的大个子进去的
Good.
好的
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Hey, clown!
嘿 小丑
Get the hell back in line.
给我排队去
I just have one question.
我只是问个问题
Is there a problem, sir?
有问题吗 先生?
Too many passengers, I’m afraid. Yeah, you’d better be afraid.
我担心滞留乘客太多了 当然 你最好担心这个
Nobody does this to Russ Crane.
没人敢这样对待拉索·克莱恩先生
Nobody does this to Mrs. Russ Crane, you glorified stewardess, you!
没人敢这样对待拉索·克莱恩夫人 你这个空中娘娘腔
What’s the matter with you, you afraid to do a man’s job?
你有什么毛病? 你害怕干男人的工作吗?
Right through there.
就在那里
Name, please? Oh, thank you.
请告诉我名字 噢 谢谢你
Yes. Grimm.
对 格伦姆
The cops are looking for two men and a woman, so let’s split up.
警♥察♥在找两男一女的逃犯 我们最好分开
Okay. I’ll say goodbye now.
好 那我现在要道别了
Are you crazy? I’m sorry. Do you think this is easy?
你疯了? 抱歉 你以为我就好受吗?
What did I do tonight that you didn’t?
我今晚干了什么事得罪你了?
Turned into Jimmy Cagney.
你变成了江洋大盗 (詹姆斯·卡格尼 著名演员 擅长演绎黑帮罪犯)
That bank was just a springboard for you. You know, you ripped off the Mob…
银行的事对你不过是个跳板 你连黑帮都抢劫了
…you bribed Roy, you totally demoralized that guy Edison, and he had the gun.
你买♥♥通罗伊 你三两下就摆平了 那个拿着枪的艾迪森
You stole that watch.
你偷了这名贵手表
I bought it, and the Edisons will have better sex than they’ve had since Altamont.
这块表是我买♥♥下的 艾迪森夫妇以后会有更好的性生活
Whatever I did, I did it so that we could all leave here together.
无论我♥干♥了什么 都是为了让我们 能一起远走高飞而已
Do you think I should just be a bumbling idiot?
你觉得我应该当个 傻乎乎的老好人吗?
I just think you’re not gonna be able to go back to what you were.
我只是担心你再也变不回 原来那个你了
I’m not! I’m going to Martinique with a million bucks taped to my butt…
我当然不会 我本来能在屁♥股♥上 粘着一百万去马提尼克岛
…unless you keep screwing around, in which case, we’ll all go to jail.
而你一直在捣乱 没准最后我们都要坐牢去了
Grimm, I’m thinking of the baby! He’ll be 3 when you get out.
格伦姆 我在担心我们的小孩 你出狱的时候 他就三岁了
Foster families are great, unless you get a mercenary or religious nut.
福斯特儿童福利院很好 除非你想把孩子送进古怪的修道院
He can visit you. You can show him how to make license plates.
他能来探你监 你可以教他怎么造假驾驶证
Thank God you’re reaching out to me with love and understanding…
感谢上帝 你还能带着爱心和理解 跟我沟通
…instead of just trying to scare me.
而不是企图吓得我失魂落魄
It’s all I have time for.
我只有时间这么说了
Now, one of us has to take Loomis and push him. Why don’t you.
现在 我们当中的一个要推鲁门斯 你来照顾他吧
The men’s room, Grimm.
去男洗手间 格伦姆
I’ll freak out if I don’t get this money off me.
再不把钱从我身上弄出来 我就要半身不遂了
Oh, shit.
噢 糟糕
Meet me on the plane in two minutes, okay?
两分钟后在飞机上跟我会合 好吗?
Please?
求你了?
You were hard on her.
你对她太狠了
It was the only way to make sure in the time allotted.
那是可支配时间内 唯一的处理办法
Maybe you should’ve told her you loved her. Maybe that was the way to make sure.
也许你应该告诉她 你爱她 那方式比较稳妥
Oh, Jesus, Loomis.
噢 老天 鲁门斯
Now you tell me.
你现在才告诉我
All right. Just once more.
是的 就做那么一次
No. Please?
不 拜托了
Ready? I’ll go real fast. Please? No.
好了吗? 我会弄得很快的 不
Yeah. Come on. Now!
好了 现在来吧
All right. Attaboy.
很好 好样的
Now help me zip this up.
现在帮我拉上这个
You people can keep this city!
你们这帮基佬简直为所欲为
Hi. You think you’re late enough?
嗨 大爷您觉得迟得够意思了吧
Oh, you must be from around here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!