不 是脱咖♥啡♥因♥那种 在那边
There it is.
在那儿
Yeah, that’s it.
是的 就那个
Oh, no.
噢 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Oh, you’re awfully sweet to do this. Thank you.
噢 你能帮忙真是好心 谢谢
I can do.
我自己能行
He ain’t gonna make it.
他赶不上了
Twenty-six seconds.
26秒
Get the hell out of here! Mario, no!
从这儿滚出去 马里奥 不
How about this guy?
这家伙什么来路?
Oh, I can’t look!
噢 我可不想看到这一幕
I don’t know. That’s him right there!
我不知道 他就在那儿
You son of a bitch!
你这杂种
That’s it. No, wait! No, please, wait!
时间到 不 等一下 拜托 等一等
Close the door. He’s waiting for another bus.
关门 他最好赶下一班巴士
The guy’s a thief!
那家伙是个贼
Close the door. Let’s go. Behind the white line.
关门 我们走 站在白线后面
He stole…!
他偷了…
I got him. He’s a thief, he stole something from me!
我抓到他了 他是个贼 他偷了我的钱
He jumped from the cab? Yeah, that’s him.
他就是从出租车里跳出来的人? 对 就是他
My boss’ll have your job!
我老板会让你职位不保
How’s it going, Rotzinger?
混得如何 洛辛格?
Unbelievable. You know him?
难以置信 你认识他?
Mario Monetti, bagman for Vince Lombino.
他叫马里奥·蒙奈提 是文斯·郎比洛的收债打手
Lombino? He’s in Nevada, right?
郎比洛? 他不是在内华达州吗?
Yeah, supposedly somewhere in Nevada.
对 应该是在那边某地
He got out just as I was about to collar him.
我快抓到他时 让他跑了
Still takes more out of this town in a day than the clown could get in a week.
他一天赚的钱 比这小丑一星期能抢的都多
You’re sure that’s the guy that jumped from the cab?
你确定是这家伙从车里跳出来的?
The cabbie ID’d him, sir.
出租车司机指证他的 长官
Come on.
那来吧
May I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗?
Get behind the white line. Oh, please. Come on. Go, just go.
站在白线后面 噢 求你了 开车
My mom used to do this.
我妈妈以前也这么干
Just like this.
就像这样
You should have a kid, Phyllis.
你应该养个小孩 菲丽丝
Funny you should say that.
你这么说真有趣
Really?
你真的有小孩了?
Sit back.
坐回来
Well, Grimm didn’t tell me. Grimm doesn’t know.
噢 格伦姆没跟我说你怀孕了 格伦姆不知道
I didn’t want to tell him till after the job.
我在干这一票前不想告诉他
Well, tell him now.
那现在告诉他
I’m not gonna tell him at all.
我现在根本不想告诉他了
Don’t you love him?
你不爱他吗?
My sister always told me…
我姐姐常跟我说
…there’s the type of guy you’re crazy about…
有些类型的男人会让你着迷
…and there’s the type you marry.
有些类型的男人能让你结婚
Because if he’s that exciting, you just can’t trust him.
如果他过于让你疯狂 那你就没法信任他
But I told her, you can have both.
那时我告诉她 我能两者兼得
And when I met Grimm, I thought I did.
后来我遇到格伦姆 我以为我真行
But there’s a limit. I mean, you said it yourself, Loomis.
现在我知道是不可能的 你刚才自己也说了 鲁门斯
He’s born for this.
他是天生干这一行的
I’m just one of his gang now.
我现在只是他的一个同伙
Oh, God. Something I said, you’re gonna let that influence you?
噢 老天 我说的 别让我影响你们
Oh, this is all my fault.
噢 这都是我的错
Oh, no. Come here.
噢 不是 到这儿来
Nothing’s your fault.
不是你的错
Except you honked the fucking horn.
除了你按错那该死的喇叭
When you say “near the airport”…? Point 48 miles.
你说”靠近机场” 究竟有多远? 0.48英里
All right. When do we get there? 2230 hours.
好 什么时候能到那里? 2030
When is that in human time? 10:30.
请说12小时制 行吗? 10点半
Say you had to walk it. With that injured individual?
步行去机场要多久? 带上那个跛脚的吗?
I can’t give you a precise figure. Make a guess.
我无法给出精确预测 大概猜一下
Twentyone minutes. Thank you.
21分钟 谢谢
This isn’t my usual route. My husband’s in intensive care.
这不是我平时的路程 我老公正受重病护理中
You’re gonna even that out, aren’t you? Mind your own business.
你那儿会有头发长出来的 是吧? 管好你自己的事
What’d he say?
他刚才说什么?
His estimate, which I accept, gets us to the terminal at nine minutes of 11.
他估计 我折算一下 到终点站估计要花我们9到11分钟
Nine minutes? We’ll have 9 months… Minutes?
9分钟? 我们会有9个月… 分钟?
How come I’ve heard that name “Lombino” before?
我以前怎么好像听过 “郎比洛”这名字?
You remember this guy.
你应该记得这家伙
He shot out his brother’s eyeball over a plate of Fra Diavolo sauce at Umberto’s.
在恩伯托家里 他把他兄弟的眼球射得掉到了一个盘子里
I can’t believe our luck, to walk into his place, all unsuspecting.
难以置信我们的运气那么好 就那么毫无准备闯入他的地盘
His place?
他的地盘?
You’ve walked into his places all unsuspecting many, many times.
你其实无意进入过很多次了 无数次了
He owns restaurants, bars, supermarkets.
他拥有餐厅 酒吧 超♥市♥
The man owns preschools in this town.
这片城区的幼儿园都是属于他的
Do you work for the clown or does he work for you?
你是为小丑工作 还是他为你工作?
Does the clown work for Lombino too?
小丑是不是也为郎比洛干活?
What clown?
什么小丑?
Very convincing, Monetti.
别装糊涂 蒙奈提
I guess we should apologize and let you go now.
我猜我们现在应该向你道歉 然后放你走
Yeah, right.
对 当然
Get over there, scumbag. Get up there.
人♥渣♥ 到那边去 起身到这儿来
He’s in on it, sir. He wouldn’t tell us a goddamn thing.
长官 他在跟我们铆劲 他什么也没跟我们说
You idiot. This man doesn’t speak a word of English.
你们这帮傻子 这人不会说英语
Come on… Here. Relax, fella. Sit down.
好了 放松点 老兄 坐下
Didn’t I tell you to get me an interpreter?
我不是让你找个翻译(interpreter)来吗?
I thought you said “interrogator.”
我以为你让我找个”interrogator”(拷问者)
That’s all he says.
这是他说的东西
Come on. Give me the keys to the cuffs. Get him a soda, will you?
好了 把手铐的钥匙给我 给他弄杯苏打水
Probably left your own country to escape just this type of persecution.
你离开的那个迫♥害♥人♥权♥的国家 大概也是这么虐待你的吧
Damn it. Get me an interpreter.
妈的 给我弄个翻译来
Don’t you realize the robbers told this man their destination?
你还没意识到 这人听到劫匪 说起过他们的目的地吗?
Even if they did, sir, he wouldn’t have understood a word.
长官 就算他们说了 他也不懂一个字呀
I don’t even know what language he talks. Get me an interpreter!
我甚至不知道他说的哪种语言 给我找个翻译
Here, fella. Drink that.
来 给 老兄 喝点水
All right.
好了
Who was the clown? Tell me now.
那小丑是谁? 告诉我
What the hell is this, Rotzinger?
这是怎么回事 洛辛格?
Since when is it illegal to run for a bus?
什么时候赶巴士车也变成犯罪了?
A bus? Yeah.
巴士? 是的
Since when is that a crime? A bus.
什么时候坐巴士车也犯法啦?
They’re on a “blufftoney.”
外国人说 他们在一辆”blufftoney(巴士)”上
I don’t have time for this.
我没时间弄这个了
Driver, I’m a little disappointed in you!
司机 我对你真是有点失望
He wasn’t really awake.
他没清醒
Don’t you think we should put him on formula?
你不认为我们该把他姿势放正吗?
By the way…
顺便说一下
…how do you feel about kids?
你对小孩有什么看法?
How can you ask me that now?
你现在怎么能问我这种事?
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I happen to think the slammer is a bad environment for them.
我刚才想起来 监狱环境对小孩不好
Don’t pop a stitch. We’re on our way to the airport.
别落井下石 我们正去机场路上呢
Near the airport. Loomis is asleep. He can’t do anything.
靠近机场 鲁门斯醒着 他什么也干不了
Except blurt out a total confession. You think that’s gonna matter here?
除了把一切都招供出来 你觉得现在这个要紧吗?
Come on. Relax.
好了 放松
We’re home free.
我们正自♥由♥安然
Grimm…
格伦姆
…I’m not coming with you.
我不会跟着你了
What?
什么?
Jesus!
老天
No. No, son. I don’t have time for this.
不 不 小子 我没时间跟你耗
You poor son of a bitch. Come here. Him?
你这可悲的王八蛋 到这儿来 他?
Come on. I got a schedule to keep.
快点 我要赶上我的时间表
What can I do to help? Behind the white line!
我能帮忙吗? 站在白线后面
Listen, I’ll pay his fare. Fine.
听着 我会付他的车费 好的
You have exact change? You better get some help!
你有零钱吗? 你最好找点援助
You’ve become Ralph Kramden’s evil twin. All right.
你现在跟Ralph Kramden的孪生变♥态♥狂没分别了 好了
Come on, son. Come on. Look.