长官 别那么说
Here’s another one. A man jumped from a moving cab into a newspaper stand.
这还有一桩 一个男人从开着的出租车跳到了报亭里
There were two other passengers in the car, a man and a woman.
车里还有一男一女
He jumped from a moving cab.
他从开着的车跳出来的?
That’s panic.
那是恐慌
That’s somebody on the lam.
有人在逃跑
Goddamn, if that doesn’t sound like the guy who hit that car horn.
该死的 这听起来像不像 那个按到车喇叭的人?
When was that? 2035.
什么时候? 20点35分
We’re not even on the scene yet, sir. It’s them.
我们还没赶到现场 长官 是他们
It’s them.
肯定是他们
Send all nearby units to the scene.
将附近所有单位派去那个现场
Loomis.
鲁门斯
Loomis.
鲁门斯
Did we get the cab?
我们叫到出租车了吗?
Are you gonna hit me now?
你现在要打我吗?
No, but if your leg is broken, we’ll have to destroy you.
不 可如果你的腿断了 我们就要人道毁灭你
Can you get up now, pal?
伙计 你能站起来吗?
Too bad. It looked fierce.
可惜 看来很严重
Count from 10 backwards.
从十开始倒数
Ten.

That’s great. Forget it, that’s enough.
好了 够了 算了
Nine, eight…
九 八
…seven…

Come on, relax. The gun, the gun!
快点 放松 枪 那枪
Gun, the gun. Hey.
枪呀 嘿
Oh, nice. Professor Henry Higgins is gonna spot us.
噢 太好了 那个司机会在法庭指证我们
We’re gonna go in here.
我们到这里面去
This ain’t my dick in your back.
我不是用老二顶住你后面 (主角被枪管顶住了)
That’s a relief.
不要乱来
We came…
我们来这儿
…about the money.
是为了那笔款子
What’s that walking corpse say?
这骨瘦如柴的家伙在说啥?
He said they come about the money.
他说他们为了那款子来的
Ask him what money, asshole.
问他什么款子 傻瓜
What money, asshole?
什么款子 混♥蛋♥?
Incredible. They’re playing games.
难以置信 到现在他们还在耍宝
Yeah.

Tell him you’re gonna play games on his fucking head.
告诉他 你也准备在他该死的脑袋上耍宝
I’m gonna play games on your fucking head.
我要在你该死的脑袋上玩个游戏
You must hate this warehouse.
你肯定讨厌这种大货舱
Because it’s gonna be a three-alarm job after tomorrow.
因为从明天开始 它就要变成三♥级♥警报重地
Johnny. Come here.
约翰尼 到这儿来
Come here.
过来
What?
怎么?
What the hell are you doing?
你究竟在干什么?
I have no idea.
我也没头绪
I don’t know.
我不清楚
Go ask him. You want me to ask him?
去问他 你要我去问他?
Mr. Skelton wants to know how come he don’t know you.
斯克顿先生想知道 他怎么不认识你
Because I’m new. Because he’s new.
因为我是新人 因为他是新人
Tell him Lombino didn’t say nothing to me about no new bagman.
告诉他 郎比洛从没告诉我 他会派个新人收债
Lombino didn’t say nothing… Mr. Lombino, huh?
郎比洛从没告诉… 郎比洛先生 哈?
Mr. Lombino!
郎比洛先生
Since when does a wiseguy like you deserve an explanation from a giant…
什么时候起 像你这种小混混 可以从一个超级大佬那里要解释了?
…like Mr. Lombino?
像郎比洛这种大人物那里?
Mr. Lombino didn’t say nothing to Mr. Skelton…
郎比洛先生 从没对斯克顿先生说过
…about no new… Enough already, Johnny.
关于新人的事 够了 约翰尼
Don’t you see me standing right here? Yeah, all right. I’m sorry.
你没看到我正站在这里? 噢 好的 我很抱歉
All right.
好的
What happened to Mario?
马里奥出了什么事?
Mario.
马里奥
Somebody dared him.
有人对他不敬
So he threw Earl here out of a moving car.
所以他将厄尔从开着的车里 扔了出去
Same spot he done Johnny.
他对约翰尼也那么干过
He must love that spot. The man is an animal. He’s sick.
他一定很爱那一套 那人是个禽兽 变♥态♥
All right. I’ll give you the money.
好了 我会给你们那笔款子
Soon as I call Lom…
但我要先打个电♥话♥
Mr. Lombino.
打给郎比洛先生
To check you out.
检查你们的身份
Fine. Actually, perfect.
好 很好 太好了
I can hear Mr. Lombino now:
我能跟郎比洛先生聊天了
“Skelton just called me to check on Chip.”
“斯克顿刚才叫我查一下Chip”
Mr. Lombino, please. Skelton.
请找郎比洛先生 我是斯克顿
“I guess Chip wasn’t so hot.
“这么说Chip办事不太够魄力
Guess I’ll have to put that animal Mario back on Skelton.”
看来应该派那个禽兽马里奥 回到斯克顿那儿去了”
No. Wait. Uncle Mike. Uncle Mike.
不 等一下 迈克叔叔 这事非同小可
Mr. Skelton. No, wait a minute. We don’t want Mario to come, the bald giant…
斯克顿先生 等一下 我们可不想让马里奥过来 那个大怪兽
…with stupid sunglasses, knocking everybody around for kicks.
戴着傻♥逼♥太阳镜 为了找乐子 把所有人都踢倒
Nobody’s stupid enough to do this for a few K.
为了几千块钱 犯不着惹他 太蠢了
They gotta know Mario’s gonna pull out their livers. I mean, you know…
他们知道马里奥要来取他们小命 你明白我的意思吧
I think that I might be right on this so, you know…
我想你明白的
Six thousand. Short shipment.
六千元 短期债务
Thanks. Come on, Earl.
谢了 走吧 厄尔
You know, when I first heard the rumors about Lombino being back in town…
老兄 我第一次听到郎比洛先生 要重回这片地盘的流言时
…I said, “No way.” The man never leaves his haven in Nevada.
我说 “不可能” 那人从来不会离开他在内华达州的老巢
But now that I see you, I know it must be true.
现在我见到你了 我知道这是真的
He’s come to put his house in order.
他到这儿来把房♥产安置好
And that’s why the man is king.
对 这就是他称王的原因
Drugs, protection, you name it. Lombino is king.
毒品 保护费 随传随到 郎比洛就是我们的国王
Tell him I said so. Yeah.
告诉他 是我说的 好的
Anything Lombino touches turns to gold.
郎比洛先生能点石成金
King Lombino. That’s why he’s the king, right?
国王郎比洛 这就是他称王的原因 是吧?
Tell him I said so. I will, John.
告诉他 我这样说了 我会的 约翰
See you later. Take care of your head.
回头见 照顾好你的脑袋
Grimm, baby, I never thought we’d get out of there. Never.
格伦姆 宝贝 没想到我们还能活着出来 真没想到
Oh, honey.
噢 亲爱的
Phyllis is back.
菲丽丝又回来了
You just ripped off the Mob.
你刚才把黑帮都抢劫了
You were born for this.
你是天生干这一行的
Oh, Grimm. It must be in your genes.
噢 格伦姆 你是个天才
This is lucky. Let’s make this.
这是运气好 我们碰上了
I can make it. I can make it.
我能办到 我能办到
I can’t make it.
我办不到
I can’t…
我办不到
okay, I can make it.
好了 我能办到
What’s that smell?
那是什么味道?
Used wine. Do you go to the airport?
二手酒精 这车到机场吗?
Near the airport. Great. We’re on a roll.
靠近机场 好极了 我们顺路
You have exact change, right?
你有零钱吧?
Give him $ 100.
给他100元
Hurry.
快点
Hurry.
快点
That isn’t exact change.
这不是零钱
Have you looked back there? I don’t think anybody’s going to object.
你有没有看过后面? 我想没人会反对的
I look back there every night.
我天天晚上回头看
That’s why I conduct my own affairs in a hygienic fashion.
这就是为什么我会用现代化制度 管理我的个人事务
I leave this stop in one minute and 45 seconds.
我会在这一站停留 1分钟45秒
Exact change, or off.
换零钱来 要不下车
All right. Give me a minute. I’ll go get change.
好 给我一分钟 我换点零钱
I’ll give you a minute and 28 seconds.
我给你1分钟28秒
Loomis. Can’t you kneel?
鲁门斯 你能不能蹲下?
No. I can sit.
不 我可以坐着
You can’t sit. Not till you pay the fare.
你不能坐 车钱都没给
I’m sorry. Watch where you’re going.
抱歉 小心 别瞎跑
I’m sorry. I was going the wrong way. No problem.
对不起 我跑错方向了 无所谓了
I just need some change. Hey, wait your turn.
我需要换点零钱 嘿 你得排队
You have to buy something, anyway.
你得买♥♥点东西才能换零钱
Fifty-two seconds.
52秒
Ninety-eight sixty-two.
98块62分
Oh, and I need a can of Maxwell House.
噢 我还要一罐马克斯维尔牌咖啡
No, no. The decaf, over there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!