我会把枪放下
No hard feelings?
没让你们受惊吧?
These are the names and numbers and preliminary statements of the hostages.
这是人♥质♥们的名字 电♥话♥号♥码 和初步统计的口供
“Clown seemed harmless until he harassed blond hostage.”
“小丑起初并没太大恶意 直到他对一个金发美女想入非非”
Yes, sir. Apparently, he made some sexual overtures, things like that.
是的 先生 显然他性致勃勃 人都这样啦
I don’t see her.
我看不到她
Don’t see who? The blond. Where is she?
看不到谁? 那金发美女 她在哪里?
I was talking to her myself when she came out.
她刚出来的时候 我还跟她说过话
All the hostages are here. They’re all here.
人♥质♥都在这儿了 全在这儿
No. Where’s the whiny guy?
不 那个絮絮叨叨的家伙在哪里?
“He’s an animal.”
老叫 “他是个禽兽”
The one that came out with her.
跟她一起出来的那个
They were the second and third ones out.
他们是第二个和第三个出来的
Oh, Jesus.
噢 老天
The lumberjack guy… He was the first one out.
那个伐木工 第一个出来的
In all that chaos, a few wandered away… It was utter chaos.
当时一片混乱 可能有些走散了 当时乱七八糟的
But we got everybody’s name and number. We got all that stuff.
可我们记录了所有人的电♥话♥和名字 我们资料很全
Yeah, get me the news footage on those three hostages who were released. Right.
把那些记者拍的新闻胶卷给我弄来 三个人♥质♥被释放那段 对
I said, “It’s all over, Chuckles.”
我说 “都结束了 傻子”
And wrestled him. But he got a gal in his sights, and I had to let up.
然后绊倒他 但他挟持了一个女孩 枪口威胁着她 我只好放弃
That’s when he coldcocked me. Son of a bitch.
那时他狠狠地揍了我 这个杂种
Look at this video so we can put out an APB on these robbers.
看看这些录像 我们能通缉这几个匪徒
Robbers, plural? They all coldcocked me.
匪徒不止一个? 他们冷血地殴打我
Three of them there, shouting with glee.
有三个 在那里演三簧戏
Taxi! Taxi!
出租车 出租车
Please! $ 10,000 for a taxi!
拜托了 一万元叫辆出租车
And a blowjob!
附送口♥交♥服务
Can we just calm down. We’ll never make the flight.
我们能不能先冷静下来 我们永远也赶不上飞机了
We’ll have to sail a raft to Fiji like Thor Heyerdahl.
我们得像索尔·海耶道尔一样 弄个救生筏漂到斐济
I have made another reservation on the 11:00 to Martinique.
我还预约了一架11点的班机 飞到马提尼克岛
You never mentioned an 11:oo flight. I never thought we’d need it.
你从来没提过11点那班飞机 我从没想到我们会需要这个后备
But I don’t know anything about Martinique.
可我对马提尼克岛一无所知
What did you know about Fiji?
那你对斐济又知道什么?
Nothing, really.
什么也不知道
Okay.
好吧
Did you book another flight after that?
那你还订过其他航♥班♥吗?
Let’s just try to make the 11:00, okay?
我们就尽量赶上11点那班 行吗?
Why, do they know about us yet?
为什么 他们知道我们了吗?
Well, by now, Rotzinger has probably figured out it was the first three hostages.
嗯 到现在 洛辛格警长很可能 已经弄明白前三个人♥质♥有问题
Oh, Grimm.
噢 格伦姆
Grimm, I cannot go to prison.
格伦姆 我不能去坐牢
Don’t worry about it. We were disguised.
别担心 我们化装过的
Taxi! You never mentioned Rotzinger.
出租车 你从没提过洛辛格警长
You never mentioned Martinique.
你从没提过马提尼克岛
What else haven’t you mentioned?
你还有什么没告诉我的?
Everything you told me is a lie, isn’t it? Are you all right?
你跟我说的每一件事都是谎言 对吗? 你还好吧?
Am I…? You think this is fun, a night on the town.
我不好 你认为这很好玩吗? 就像在镇上那一夜?
No, I think it’s a lot more exciting than that.
不 我觉得比那刺♥激♥多了
You used to think so too. We couldn’t discuss this plan…
你以前也是那么认为的 我们不能讨论这计划了
…unless there was a bedroom close by. Before I realized what you are.
除非弄张双人床 现在我认清你的面目了
What am I?
我怎么了?
You’re a world-class bank robber, drunk on your own power and expertise.
你是一个世界级的银行抢劫犯 沉醉在你个人的才智和成功中
And Loomis thinks so too. Taxi.
鲁门斯也这么认为 出租车
Taxi.
出租车
Look, I don’t know where this “world-class bank robber” thing came from.
好了 我不知道这个”世界级的抢劫犯” 是从哪儿冒出来的
Okay, I did rob a bank, but so did you.
没错 我是抢了银行 可你也参与了
Isn’t that what we planned for six months in your bedroom?
我们不是在你的卧室里 计划了六个月吗?
And now if… When we get a cab…
现在 只要我们弄辆出租车
…we can complete the plan and live out our lives with a modicum of dignity.
我们就能完成计划 带着尊贵离开我们以往的颓废生活
Please, God! We need a cab!
拜托 上帝呀 我现在只要一辆出租车
One lousy, fucking cab!
一辆破旧无证的出租车也可以
Yes!
太好了
To the airport, please.
请到机场
All right, let’s take another call. Line seven. Steve, from Staten Island.
好吧 我们再接个电♥话♥ 七号♥线 史蒂文从斯滕岛打来的
– What’s on your mind tonight? – I wanted to talk about that bank robbery.
– 你今晚在想什么? – 我想谈谈那起银行抢劫案
– What about it? – Was this clown such a bad guy?
– 具体说说看 – 那小丑不算太坏
I mean, he had a great sense of humor.
我是说 他很有幽默感
He wasn’t another junkie with a homemade 9 mm.
他不是一个用自♥制♥9毫米口径手♥枪♥的瘾君子
– He was okay. – Steve, you must be a scumbag like him.
– 他挺不错 – 史蒂文 你肯定是像他一样的人♥渣♥
I say, hang the clown, then pull his pants down to set an example. You’re out of here.
要我说 将这小丑吊起来 然后扒他裤子 吊起来示众 没你事了
How could he say a thing like that?
他怎么能那么说?
He’s asking, “Where to?” Oh, God.
他在问 “到哪里去?” 噢 老天
He just means which airport, that’s all. Kennedy. JFK.
他问哪一个机场而已 肯尼迪机场
I’m sorry I got so crazy. What did Loomis say to get you so upset?
我抱歉 我要发疯了 鲁门斯说了什么让你抓狂?
Oh, nothing. No, he’s completely loyal to you. And you are to him.
噢 没事 他对你绝对忠诚 而你对他也特别照顾
Kind of like father and son, huh?
你们之间就像是父子关系 对吧?
You didn’t mention Rotzinger or Martinique because the plan was perfect…
你从没提过洛辛格警长或马提尼克岛 因为计划很完美呀
…and you didn’t wanna worry me with unlikely contingencies, right?
你也不想让我担心 因为会有额外的压力 对吧?
I know I’ve been especially moody.
我知道今天我的情绪不太好
Not so as you’d notice.
不像你注意到的那么糟糕
And I know it’s not exactly reasonable to expect…
我也知道 在这种状况下
…a lot of attention under the circumstances.
不应期待自己会得到很多关注
But you see…
不过你瞧…
Jesus. The goddamn airport!
老天 说了去机场啦
What, do you got shit in your ears? Come on.
什么 你有耳屎吗? 拜托正常点
All right, easy. He may be a guest in our country.
好的 别紧张 他可是来我们国家的客人
Friend…
朋友
Kennedy. Here, look.
肯尼迪机场 看
Kennedy Airport. Look.
肯尼迪机场 看
Yeah, he’s got it.
对 他明白了
Oh, great. Why don’t you take us straight to Sing Sing.
好极了 你干脆直接把 我们送到新新监狱去
Please don’t say that. You’ll upset Loomis. Oh, God forbid.
别这样说 你会让鲁门斯不高兴 噢 老天不容
It’s red. Stop!
红灯 停车
Stop!

You don’t even understand colors, do you?
你连颜色都不会分辨吗? 色盲?
You don’t know red from hell!
你算哪门子司机啊
There’s a real cab up there. Stop!
那有辆真正的出租车 停下
Taxi! Loomis!
出租车 鲁门斯
That guy must have wanted a paper bad. That’s a bad place to be.
这家伙肯定是迫不及待想要买♥♥张报纸 那可不是个好位置
Loomis. Loomis.
鲁门斯 鲁门斯
Hey, Linda, hurry up, I think this guy’s dead.
嘿 琳达 快来呀 我想这家伙死翘翘了
You hear me? It’s a dead man.
你听到了吗? 这儿有个死人
Thirty-eight eighty-two.
38块零82分
Send a squad car now!
派辆巡逻车来
Looks like he’s bleeding.
看来他还在流血
Loomis.
鲁门斯
Loomis.
鲁门斯
I really liked him. I did.
我真的喜欢他 真的
So I says to him, “Are you gonna behave?” And from out of nowhere comes this knife.
我对他说 “你会乖乖的吧?” 然后不知道他从哪里掏出了把刀子
I think it was a bowie knife, and I hate knives.
我觉得那是把猎刀 我讨厌刀子
Dennis, the news footage didn’t help me very much.
丹尼斯 新闻片子没帮到我什么忙
I wanted it an hour ago.
我一小时以前就想要的
Where’d you get this, a matchbook?
你从哪儿弄来这个的 魔法书?
It’s perfect, if you wanna pick up Paul Bunyan.
棒极了 如果你想要逮捕 保罗·拜因 (神话中的伐木巨人)
It’s based, in part, on our own descriptions.
那小丑在里面 我们有监视记录
That clown was no clown.
那小丑不是小丑
Knew we’d be too obsessed…
他知道我们会被迷惑
…by the perpetrator inside the bank…
一直在关注银行里的匪徒
…to see much more than a beard or a blond or a whiny jerk. What do you got?
而忽略了大胡子和金发美女或一个牢骚呆子 你查到了什么?
Involving two men and a woman, here’s what’s up:
包括两个男人 一个女人 这就是那段
1900 hours, a car containing two men and a woman crashed into the Pierce Hotel.
19点 一辆载着两个男人一个女人的车 冲入了皮尔斯旅馆
The passengers fled before we got there. Dispatch a car. What else?
我们到那儿之前 乘客就跑了 派辆车过去 还有什么?
That’s it involving two men and a woman.
那就是 两男一女
Two more liquor stores and a Laundromat were hit by copycat clowns.
又有两家饮料店和一家自助洗衣店 被模仿的小丑罪犯袭击
You realize they’re probably somewhere in the Third World by now.
你有没有意识到 他们现在可能跑到第三世界国家去了
Yes, sir. Someplace nice.
是的 长官 那里有些地方很不错
All we’ve got going for us is the city.
我们还是要在这座城市里找一下
Our only hope is that they’re mired down in the same shit you and I wade in every day.
我们只能指望他们也像 我和你这样每天倒大霉
Why do I still want this fucking job?
我为什么还在干这该死的工作?
Can’t I imagine a more inspired destiny for myself?
我就不能为自己想象 一个更有前途的方向?
Sir, don’t talk like that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!