闭嘴
This must be my lucky day.
今天真是我的幸运日
You got some real money here.
你♥他♥妈♥的还真有钱
Four dollars.
钱包里才四美元
Well, I couldn’t get to the bank today.
嗯 我今天没法赶去银行
Let me give you this watch.
我给你这手表吧
It’s worth $ 12,ooo. I talked the guy down.
价值一万二 我砍价买♥♥来的
He ended up giving it to me for 300. Nice, huh?
他最后300块就让给我了 很不错的 怎么样?
God, are you a sucker. Let’s see what’s in the trunk.
老天 你是个骗子吧? 我看看行李箱里有啥
Thanks. Bye-bye.
谢了 再见
Oh, sir, you forgot your map.
噢 先生 你忘了你的地图
And our million dollars.
还有我们的一百万美元
Was it Dubuque? Des Moines.
首府是迪比克吗(爱荷华州东部城市)? 应该是德梅因市
Now can we go to the airport? In the clothes we wore out of the bank?
那我们还能去机场吗? 穿着我们从银行出来时的这些衣服(会被认出)?
Flatbush is 15 minutes from here.
弗拉特布♥什♥的家 离这儿15分钟车程
We’ll stop at Woolworth’s. The sky’s the limit.
我们得在伍沃尔斯家停车 斯盖家附近不许停车
If Einstein here hadn’t honked the horn…
如果这位爱因斯坦没按错喇叭
…we could’ve changed clothes before they were stolen.
我们就能在行李箱被抢走前 换掉里面的衣服了
It was an accident, Phyllis. Oh, you know, so was Chernobyl.
那是个意外 菲丽丝 切尔诺贝利核爆♥炸♥也是个意外
But Loomis didn’t irradiate anybody.
但鲁门斯不会辐射别人呀
Grimm, make her stop. Don’t worry about it.
格伦姆 让她停手 别担心这个
When I hit you, start worrying. And you.
等我揍你的时候 你再担心好了 还有你
What are you hitting him for when you wanna hit me?
你打他干什么? 你实际上是不是想要打我?
What are you talking about? Something’s bothering you. I remember.
你在说什么? 我记得有些事让你心神不宁
Okay, yeah.
好吧 来了
L… I was trying to tell you something…
我 我一直想要跟你说件事
Shouldn’t we be going?
我们应该上路了吧?
All right, let’s go. Come on.
好吧 我们走
All right. Straight ahead. Right, Grimm.
向前直走 好的 格伦姆
I’m glad the son of a bitch robbed us.
我很高兴那狗♥娘♥养♥的抢劫了我们
It’s just another reminder of how happy and lucky we are to be getting out of here.
又一次提醒我们 我们离开这个鬼地方是多么的幸运
But not Woolworth’s. You said we should see as few people as possible.
但伍沃尔斯一家人很好 你刚说了 我们至少应该看到少数人还是有人性的
Go to my apartment. I left clothes there, men’s and women’s.
去我的公♥寓♥好了 我留了点衣服在那里 男人女人的都有
Right, that’s better, it’s closer. Take the next big left.
那更好 也更近些 下一个大弯左转
Men’s clothes. Whose?
男人的衣服 谁的?
Barry Meyers. I mentioned him.
巴瑞·麦尔斯 我提过他
A guy I should have married. A guy who wasn’t certifiable.
我本来想要嫁给他的 不过他不可靠
Come off it, pal.
放手 伙计
Thank you for getting us out alive.
谢谢 你让我们活着出来
The owners of the bank want me to tell you…
银行的业主想要我告诉你
…not to expect any cooperation from them.
别指望他们会跟你们合作
I think they’re gonna kill you with the press too.
我看他们还想利用媒体 对你口诛笔伐
They say if the clown gets away…
他们说 如果小丑真跑了
…they owe it to their shareholders to let the abject humiliation…
他们会让股东们蒙羞
…of this whole thing fall on a public official.
很多事情要理清 一旦公布就完了
How many shareholders are there?
有多少股东?
Just the three, I think. But thank you very much.
我想只有三个 无论如何 谢谢你
We really appreciate it. See you on the bus.
我们真的很感激 巴士上见
Oh, my God. Now this one’s going.
噢 老天 现在这个上路了
Tear them down no matter how great they were.
用眼泪感化他们 无论他们多硬朗
Chief.
警长
The Peruvian Connection.
秘鲁毒品网
The Subway Psycho.
高速路变♥态♥杀手
People are gonna remember what you’ve done.
人们会记住你侦破的大案子的
What’s memorable about a clown stealing $ 1 million?
一个小丑抢了一百万 有啥好炒作的?
Jesus, we gotta get this guy.
天呐 我们是要抓住这家伙
Look at this.
看这个
Why do they have to do this?
他们为什么要这样做?
Well, what do I care. It’s not my life’s work anymore.
嗯 我管它呢 现在又不是我的工作了
Hey, Grimm, you tried. You’re a good person.
嘿 格伦姆 你试试去管一下 你是个好人呀
Caring, faithful, concerned.
有同情心 忠诚 关爱人
Aren’t you?
你不是吗?
Phyllis, where do you park? Just park by the hydrant.
菲丽丝 你要在哪里停车? 停在消防栓那里
The hydrant?
消防栓?
I’ll pay the ticket.
好了 罚款我出
I can’t believe the new tenants dumped this stuff.
简直不敢相信 那些新租户又乱倒垃圾
They’re not supposed to move till Tuesday. Well, we should be out of here by then.
他们周二以前不应该搬进来的 好了 到时我们都不在这里了
Give me your sleeve. Is that necessary?
把你袖子给我 有这必要吗?
We’ll miss the complimentary beverage.
我们会错过免费饮料的
Do you want to stand out at the airport? Barry was 6’4″.
你想要站在机场外面吗? 巴瑞身高超过1米92
Pituitary problem?
脑垂体有问题?
Hey, look at this, guys. I’m gonna get me one of these.
嘿 伙计们看这个 我要替自己买♥♥一个
Get yourself three.
买♥♥三个好了
It sure would be less itchy if there’s no x-ray machines.
我肯定这能止痒 要是没X光机器的话
So we could just carry the dough in a suitcase.
那样我们就能用箱子装钱了
Those darn terrorists who made it tough on us bank robbers.
那些披头巾的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 让我们这些银行劫匪日子难过呀
It’s a pretty nice jacket.
一件不错的夹克
Why did Barry leave this behind, why didn’t he take it with him?
为什么巴瑞留下这个? 他为什么不一起带走?
Too rich to care.
太有钱了 不在乎
There’s smoke across the street.
街对面有烟雾冒出
How did he make his money, anyway? Terminally boring banker-type?
他是怎么赚钱的? 末期套利的银行家?
It’s black smoke.
是黑烟
Mafia kingpin? Amway?
黑♥手♥党♥? 军♥火♥商?
Pimp?
午夜牛郎皮条?
Oh, no. What, cops?
噢 不好了 怎么 警♥察♥来了?
No, fire engine. The hydrant. Give me your keys.
不 是消防车 车停在消防栓那儿 车钥匙给我
Keys. Here.
钥匙 在这儿
Grimm.
格伦姆
Get your hands up. You must be Mr. Edison.
把你们的手举起来 你一定是艾迪森先生
Get them up!
举起来
Mr. Edison, I’m Phyllis Potter, and this is my apartment.
艾迪森先生 我是菲丽丝·波特 这是我的公♥寓♥
We were ripped off in the Village. It’s not gonna happen here.
我们在村子里被骗过三次了 这里不会再有这种事发生
Do we look like criminals?
我们看起来像罪犯吗?
Do we look like people that are capable of committing a crime?
我们看起来像是穷凶极恶的人吗?
I only know what I saw.
我只知道我看到你们偷东西
When my wife gets here, she’ll call the cops. We’ll let them decide. Face the window.
我老婆到了就会叫警♥察♥的 到时让他们判别 现在面向窗子
Okay, but it’s still our apartment. We’ll have to have you arrested.
好吧 不过这真是我们的公♥寓♥ 到时我们反而得让警♥察♥逮捕你们
Oh, Jesus.
噢 上帝呀
Grimm, our plane takes off in 41 minutes.
格伦姆 我们的飞机41分钟内就要起飞了
Quiet. No codes.
安静 别用暗号♥
Hey, honey. Ready to celebrate?
嘿 亲爱的 准备好庆祝了吗?
Oh, my God. They were taking the TV when I came in.
噢 老天 我进来的时候他们正搬走电视机
I was touching it. Kill me.
我刚碰了它 杀了我吧
Turn around. Oh, great, Hal.
转过身 太好了 哈尔
For once, it was gonna be fun.
终于有那么一次趣事了
We were gonna eat on the floor, drink champagne, listen to old records.
我们要在地板上吃饭 喝香槟酒 听老录音带
Why are you blaming me?
你怪我♥干♥什么?
We haven’t even moved the bed in, and already it’s the same.
我们甚至还没把床搬进来 这地方跟以前一样糟糕
Give credit where it’s due, Mrs. Edison.
对有功者要赞赏 艾迪森太太
Hal made the commitment, didn’t he? He gave up the rent-controlled place.
哈尔负责这事的 不是吗? 他放弃了在村里租好公♥寓♥
Do you know him? He’s paying 1500 for a onebedroom.
你认识他? 他为一间卧室付1500的租金
Fifteen hundred? Try 2600.
1500? 我出了2600
You… You weren’t paying 1500, were you?
你 难道你只付了1500元租金?
We were paying 1260. Twelve sixty?
我们以前付1260 只有1260?
Excuse me, I don’t know you very well, but you’re crazy if you gave this place up.
对不起 我跟你不是很熟 但你放弃这套公♥寓♥真是疯了(房♥价升值)
Maybe we are crazy.
也许我们是疯了
We bought a farmhouse, near Woodstock.
我们在伍德斯托克附近买♥♥了家农舍
It’s rustic, kind of a fixer.
那是一间很宽阔的农舍
But the payments are 300 a month.
可费用是300元一个月
We just had to try.
我们不得不试试
I suppose you don’t believe that either, Edison! That people would go and do that!
我猜你也会感到难以置信 艾迪森 竟然还有人愿意去伍德斯托克这种乡下地方
For your information, I was at Woodstock.
不说你不知道 我以前就住在伍德斯托克
I don’t judge you, Hal.
我并非贬低你的身世 哈尔
Really, I don’t.
真的 我不会
But from Woodstock to Charles Bronson in 20 years?
但从伍德斯托克搬进纽约城 只用了20年(你真有本事)?
Good one.
编得好
Look.
看这个
Grab it.
停住它
Oh, damn it.
噢 该死
You can shoot us now.
你现在可以向我们开枪了
I’ve put the gun down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!