我说 “菲丽丝 在失去我们的自尊以前 让我们达成一项共识吧
Let’s not be the Bickersons, like every other couple on the IRT.
我们不要像IRT里那些家伙一样 成为互相埋怨的一对
I know a way.
我知道有条路子
Phyllis, will you rob a bank with me?”
菲丽丝 你愿意和我一起抢银行吗?”
I will, Grimm. I will.
我愿意 格伦姆 我愿意
Grimm…
格伦姆
…I have to tell you something.
我有件事想要告诉你
I found something out yesterday.
我昨天才发现的
What? What is it?
什么事?
I just feel funny.
我觉得很有趣
I feel… You know, I feel complete.
你得知道 我觉得自己圆♥满♥了
Grimm, you already were complete.
格伦姆 你本来就很圆♥满♥呀
If you were any more complete, it would be a little scary.
如果你再”圆♥满♥”一点的话 那我就要害怕了
Bad neighborhood to get in touch with our feelings.
垃圾社区环境 触碰到我们的感情了
Especially with a fortune in our falsies.
尤其是我们的胸罩里 藏着那么一个大好运
All right, I gotta make a quick call to the chief.
好了 我要给警长打个简短电♥话♥
– This is Rotzinger. – Yes. Have you got Prince Albert in a can?
– 我是洛辛格 – 嗯 你有没有把阿尔伯特王子弄到车里?
Feeling better, I see.
别跟我玩这一套
Your Macho Maniac is here.
你的疯狂大机器在这儿
You owe me another hostage.
你欠我另外一个人♥质♥
I’ll check it out. I’m going to the window. Tell your men to get back.
我现在要到窗口检查一下 让你的人走开
Did you have something to tell me?
你有事要告诉我?
I want to wait.
我想要等等
I can see it doesn’t have a hydraulic tilt body. It’s unacceptable.
我看到这东西没有流线型机身 不是我要的类型
What?! You son of a bitch.
什么? 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You never said a goddamn word about a “tilting hydraulic body.”
你从来没提过什么”流线型机身”
We had to send all the way to Jersey for this thing.
我们横穿新泽西才送来这东西
Don’t insult me.
别侮辱我
Now, you get me a respectable monster truck…
现在 你给我弄一辆像样的车子
…and don’t get back to me until you do, okay?
弄不来别找我 明白吗?
What was that? What was what?
刚才那是什么? 什么什么?
Don’t try to change the subject.
别想要改变话题
No tilt body, no hostages. I want hostages.
没流线型机身 就没人♥质♥ 我要人♥质♥
It’s gonna take time to find a tilting hydraulic body.
要花时间去找那种形状的机身呀
Well, that’s not my problem.
噢 那可不是我的问题了
It was an accident.
刚才是个意外
They would have waited forever to go into that bank.
他们本来要等一辈子 才会进去银行的
Just throw me out of the car and run me over.
好了 把我扔出车外 来回碾死我吧
I could have called them from anywhere tonight…
今晚我本可以在任何地方给他打电♥话♥
…just to tell them I was still in the bank.
告诉他我还在银行里
Let’s get to the airport. We’ll pretend this didn’t happen.
我们还是快到机场吧 就当这事没发生过
Now, you get me a respectable monster truck…
现在 你给我弄一辆像样的车子
… and don’t get back to me until you do, okay?
弄不来别找我 明白吗?
There it is, a beep.
那就是 波的一声
Can you isolate that beep? I can try.
你能独♥立♥剪裁出那波的一声吗? 我可以试试
It could be a horn. Clowns carry horns, little rubber ones.
那可能是个喇叭 小丑会带着玩具喇叭 小橡胶制♥作♥的那种
Sometimes their noses are horns. I wanna know what beeped, fast.
有时他们的鼻子也可以发声 我要知道是什么喇叭发出的 快点
I’ll tell you what I think it was.
我把我的想法告诉你
And it wasn’t his fucking nose. It was a car horn.
绝对不是鼻声或玩具喇叭 应该是汽车喇叭
How much time did we lose, exactly?
老实说 我们损失了多少时间?
They won’t storm in until they’re sure I’m not there.
他们确认我不在里面就会冲进去
Then there’s chaos while they round up hostages and take statements and names.
他们会搜查人♥质♥ 统计名字和口供的时候会乱一阵
Finally, they’ll realize some are missing.
最后 他们会发现少了一些人
– By then… – our plane is taking off?
– 到那时 – 我们的飞机已经起飞了?
And they still won’t know who we are.
他们连我们是谁都不会知道
For God’s sake, shut that up!
看在老天份上 关上那个
Turn that trash off!
关掉那破机器
God, I hate this town.
老天 我真讨厌这城市
Grimm, guess what.
格伦姆 你猜怎么着
Wait a second. I never scouted this neighborhood.
等等 我从没留意过这附近
Did we miss the Expressway?
我们是不是错过高速公路了?
I didn’t see it.
我没看到高速路
They were working on the signs back there.
他们刚才好像在路标那里施工
Go! Go! Go!
快去 去
We wanna get on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway.
我们想要去布鲁克林皇后高速公路
What? The BQE.
什么? BQE高速路
Wow, you know, jeez, we don’t know where that is.
噢 你知道 老实说 我们不知道它在哪里
Shut up! Hey, you shut up!
关掉那鬼东西 嘿 你丫闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
关上 收声 住口
Let’s just walk through this, okay? Does that sign say BQE?
我们能不能穿过这里? 那标志上是不是BQE?
Yeah.
是的
Okay, so which way was the arrow pointing?
好极了 那刚才它是指向哪边的?
That was an hour ago. That witch ain’t stopped screaming the whole time.
那是一小时前了 鬼知道 那泼妇一直在嚷嚷 我们都晕了
She even had her baby screaming at us.
她甚至还让她的小孩朝我们嚷嚷
Let me try this: Will you be putting up a new sign?
好 我试试这样问 你们会不会弄个新标志上去?
Not today. Today’s just taking shit down.
今天不会 今天只是搞破坏
Can you tell us anything?
你们能不能说点有用的?
The names of a street, any street?
街道名之类的 随便哪条街道?
The directions: North, south? It’s not our neighborhood.
方向是南或北? 我们不在这一带混
Honey, babe.
宝贝 亲爱的
You’ve got a gun. Shoot them. I want to, but they’re furbearing.
你有枪 崩掉他们 我也想 不过他们身上有毛(保护动物)
I’d need some kind of permit, wouldn’t I?
我要先拿个许可证 是吧?
Thanks, guys. You could’ve given us help, but you’ve given us so much more.
谢了 伙计们 你们本可以帮我们一下 现在帮得实在太多了(越帮越忙)
Hey, that’s what we’re here for, right?
嘿 我们来这就是服务大众的
I’m glad this happened.
我很高兴发生了这件破事
It’s another little reminder of why we pulled this thing.
这小小提示了我们 为什么要干这一票
You know what their problem is? They live here, that’s all.
你知道他们的问题是什么吗? 他们是属于这里堕落的一部分
But we don’t. Not anymore.
但我们不是 再也不是了
How hot does this baby burn?
这玩意儿能高到什么温度?
Anybody find a watch out there?
有没人在外面看到一块手表?
Did you send men into the sewer? Are you grasping at straws?
你派人到下水道检查过吗? 你在朝稻草人使劲吗(与假傀儡对峙)?
How much time was wasted in the sewer? Where do you guys get this stuff?
在下水道浪费了多少时间? 你们从哪儿得到这些消息的?
Take the hostages’ statements in the bus. He’s getting farther away every second.
把巴士里人♥质♥们的口供录一下 他每秒都跑得更远了
Oh, we’re really making progress now.
好 我们现在慢慢在进步了
I saw a sign, Phyllis.
菲丽丝 我看到一个标志
If we could just find a landmark.
我们能找个里程碑就好了
Ask this guy.
问问这家伙
Excuse me. Sir?
先生 打扰一下
Sir? Excuse me.
先生 问个问题
It’s bad luck just seeing a thing like that.
看到这些东西真触霉头呀
Things are going to hell, aren’t they?
事情越来越糟糕了 是不是?
It’s just a couple guys sorting out some things.
那只是两个家伙在胡弄 他们自己的事情而已
We’re gonna find a familiar street soon. I’d settle for a familiar borough.
我们很快就能找到一条熟悉的街道 我想要找个熟悉的街区
I think we’re near John Philip Sousa.
我想我们在约翰·飞利浦·苏萨中学附近
That was our junior high school. Aren’t we, Grimm?
那是我们上的初中 是吧 格伦姆?
Not unless there’s been an H-bomb mishap since prom.
绝对不是 除非舞会后那里爆了个大炸♥弹♥
Can you help us find the BQE?
你能不能帮我们找到BQE高速公路?
Glad to. Got a map right here in the glove.
很乐意 我套子里刚好有张地图
Wait a minute. This guy’s too wonderful.
等一下 这家伙过分善心了
So? So definitely a felon. Dangerous.
那又怎样? 那八成是个亡命之徒
Probably a serial killer.
弄不好是个连环杀手
Maybe he’s just from out of town.
也许他只是刚从乡镇里来到大城市
He is. He’s got Iowa plates. There you go.
他是 他的车牌号♥是爱荷华州的 去吧
Where was the Clutter family from? Kansas.
克拉特杀人狂家族是从什么地方来的? 堪萨斯州
Just checking.
嗯 以防万一
Say, the bank was really beautiful, wasn’t it?
我说 那银行真漂亮 不是吗?
It sure was, Grimm.
当然了 格伦姆
Hey, Phyllis.
嘿 菲丽丝
Grimm needs a little reassuring.
格伦姆需要你给他一点小鼓励
No, he doesn’t.
不 他不需要
He’s complete now.
他现在”圆♥满♥”了
There you are. Great. Great. Thank you.
你在这儿 太好了 谢谢你
Hey, is everybody this nice in Iowa?
爱荷华州人人都那么友好吗?
Iowa? Yeah.
爱荷华? 是的
That’s a stolen car.
这车是偷的
Grimm doesn’t seem any different, does he?
格伦姆 没什么异常的 不是吗?
Well, yesterday, he was just a guy working in the Department of City Planning.
昨天 他还只是个在 城市筹划部工作的普通人
And today, he’s a world-class bank robber.
而今天 他却是一个世界级的银行抢劫犯
Thank you, Loomis. You’re very comforting.
谢了 鲁门斯 你说的话很安慰人
This is a fucking nightmare. Doesn’t even know the capital of Iowa.
这真是个他妈的恶梦 他连爱荷华的首府在哪里都不知道
Shut up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!