好了 照他说的做 摩托 巴士 一切
Set them up out here as soon as they arrive.
一到了就开到那边排好
Is it a diversion, chief, or is he crazy? He’s not crazy.
他在耍宝还是个疯子 警长? 他不是疯子
He’ll come out of that bank with a few hostages also dressed as clowns.
他会和一些穿得像小丑 一样的人♥质♥同时出来
He’ll make a run for a chopper assuming we’re afraid to shoot a hostage.
借此混淆视听 制♥造♥混乱 然后冲向摩托车或直升机
Are we?
那我们怎么办?
He said no pilots. That means he’s flying it. Probably learned how in ‘Nam.
他说不要飞行员 就是说他自己能开 可能是在越南学的
Now, they’ll get a bead on whichever clown takes the controls…
狙击手会瞄准跑向交通工具的小丑 随时控制局势
…and take him out before he leaves the ground.
离开地面之前 就能把他击倒
Here he comes.
他来了
He’s gonna let one of us go. Oldest first.
他会让我们中的一个走人 老年人优先
That makes sense: Save the one who will die first of natural causes.
那可真有道理 先救那些要被自然淘汰的废物
You prick.
你这混球
I’m gonna vomit. We better get him out of here first.
我要吐了 我们最好把他先弄出去
No way! The hell with him.
没门 让他去死
It’s been decided. I’m the first to go. What?!
那就定了 我先走 什么?
Who decided it? I did.
谁定的? 我
It really isn’t your decision, Mr. Adolf Hitler.
这可不是你说了算 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥先生
Have you got my money ready back there? It’s here.
你把我的钱准备好了吗? 在这儿
You’re the kind of person that gets innocent bystanders killed.
你是那种会把无辜旁观者害死的家伙
They’re meeting my first demand.
他们在满足我第一个要求
All right, to show this fascist dictator here how our system works…
好了 让这法♥西♥斯♥看看 我们的民♥主♥系统怎么运作
…I’ll let you folks decide who will be the first to go.
我让你们来决定 谁先走人
Him! Him!
他 他
Him? Yes!
是他? 就是他
Let’s… Come on. Come on. Let’s go.
那好吧 走吧
Get downwind of me.
跟我来
Sir, is human life at stake?
先生 人命危在旦夕 是不是?
The stink of death was in the air.
空气中弥漫着死亡的味道
He said he knew how to make men sit up and bark.
他说他能让人站起来坐下 还有像狗一样吠
Oh, don’t exaggerate or anything.
噢 别小题大作了
And so we have our first report from inside the bank.
好 我们有银行来的第一手资料了
Our first description of this clown at whom no one is laughing.
这个小丑的第一次具体描述 没人能笑出的那种
Now, that’s original.
这才是原汁原味的
Steve, Jody, I’ll be here until the last hostage is released.
主持人 我会一直待在这儿 直到最后一名人♥质♥被释放
Can it. Here comes Clarabell.
注意 娱乐节目来了
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
What’s this? It’s just a gift.
这是什么? 一份礼物
Okay, it’s an Audemars Piguet. Moon phase, 18-karat gold, alligator band.
这是一块奥托玛·皮格特名表 卫星定位 18克拉黄金 鳄鱼皮腕带
Thing cost me 12,000, but it’s appreciating every day.
花了我一万两千元 每天都在升值
As I say, it’s my gift to you.
现在 我把它送给你
Boy, it is nice. Isn’t it?
真是块好表 那是当然
I can’t keep this. Don’t be silly.
我不能收这个 别犯傻了
No, I would be beholden.
不 我不能欠人情
May I buy it?
我买♥♥下来怎么样?
I mean, would you take three bills for it? Three hundred dollars?
我是说 这三张钞票你拿去 就三百美元?
Unless someone makes a higher offer. Anyone want to go higher than 300 on this?
除非有人出更高价? 有没人出超过三百美元的?
It’s got a moon on it.
有卫星定位的
Great. And here’s my watch. It’s a Timex…
太好了 这是我的表 普通杂牌的
…and the band is the Twist-O-Flex by Speidel.
腕带是折曲松紧带 斯派尔戴德制♥作♥的
I appreciate this damn thing more and more every day.
我每天都会越来越 欣赏这值钱玩意儿
You pig.
你这头猪
Excuse me? Pig?
我没听错吧 猪?
I doubt it. Think the lady protests too much, or what?
我怀疑这位女士 是不是受刺♥激♥过度了?
I think you’re just afraid to party with a real man.
我猜你只是怕和一个 真正的男人来一次狂欢
A real man, who has to use a gun…
一个真正的男人 拿着枪抢劫
…who has to dress up like that and keep people prisoner?
穿成这副鸟样 还把人关起来?
You’re not a man.
你不是一个男人
You’re a coward.
你这懦夫
Oh, no. No!
噢 不要刺♥激♥我
She… She does not speak for the rest of us, Mr. Clown.
她 她没代表我们其他人说话 小丑先生
We think you’re quite brave. And manly.
我们认为你很勇敢 也很人道
You big pussy! I don’t believe you.
你们这些胆小鬼 真不敢相信
You’re a bunch of pussies. Why don’t you take her out next.
你们这群大孬种 下一个你把她放了怎么样
You don’t need this kind of aggravation.
你不会想要面对这种野蛮女人
Hey, chief. On the bus, we’ve got an ex-Green Beret under the back seat.
警长 我们在巴士后座 藏了一个前贝雷帽队员
In the motorcycle, we got enough gas to carry it half a mile.
摩托的汽油只够开一英里半
We stationed shooters a half-mile in every direction.
狙击手都到位了 一英里半之内♥射♥程各方向都安排好了
Any word on the monster truck? About half an hour.
怪兽卡车怎么样? 大概半小时
Did you get any description of the perpetrator?
你弄到罪犯的状况描述了吗?
Average height, average build, red nose and blue hair.
中等身高 中等身材 红鼻子 蓝头发
Thanks.
谢了
– Thank you for using AT & T. – Your bike’s out here. So’s your bus.
– 谢谢使用AT&T服务 – 你的摩托到了 巴士也到了
– You owe me two more hostages. – They’re coming.
– 你欠我两个人♥质♥ – 好 他们就要出来了
Tell me when my monster truck gets here.
我的怪兽卡车到了 就通知我
You ready, doll? All set.
美女 准备好了吗? 一切就绪
Relax. I’m right behind you.
放松 我在你后面
Come on, already.
来吧 是时候了
Son of a bitch! Bastard!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥
Are you people all right? Let’s keep moving.
你们没事吧? 别停下 继续走
He’s peeking at us through the curtains.
他正通过窗帘监视我们
The man is an animal.
这人是个禽兽
Ripping out phones, urinating on desks.
砸烂电♥话♥ 在桌子上撒尿
You see what he did to Miss Cochran’s shirt?
看看他对卡琳小姐的衬衫干了什么?
There’s a scratch here. It’s not deep, but it’s there.
这有条裂痕 不算深 不过确凿无疑
It’s okay.
好了
Did he hurt anybody else? Is the strain beginning to show on him?
他有没伤到人? 他有没显露出疲态?
“If I could sleep 1 o days in a rice paddy, I could certainly last in this lousy bank.”
他说 “如果我能在一个谷堆里睡十天 在这差劲的银行熬下去也没什么问题”
This is what the animal said to us. He says to Miss Cochran here:
这就是那禽兽对我们说的 他对卡琳小姐这样说
“Baby, up your butt with a coconut.”
“宝贝 用你的椰子顶开这些纽扣吧”
I think he was prepared to do it, except I saw no coconut.
我看他准备动手了 不过我没看到椰子
He had no coconut to my knowledge.
据我所知 他没椰子
No coconut, huh?
没椰子 噢?
What about dynamite? Did you see any?
炸♥药♥呢? 你看到了吗?
Any? It’s everywhere.
看到了吗? 到处都是
It’s on him. It’s on us.
他身上有 我们身上有
Hostages strapped to tables as shields.
人♥质♥绑在桌子上当盾牌
The man is an animal.
这家伙是个禽兽
He’s sick.
他变♥态♥
You okay, mister?
你没事吧 先生?
Officer Martin, take these two to the doctor, just as a precaution.
马丁警官 带这两人去看医生 以防万一
Yes, sir.
遵命
The key is, he’s an animal. That much is clear, sir.
关键是 他是个禽兽 好 我很清楚了
Oh, so I’m repeating myself. I suppose you want to throw me back in there with him.
噢 你还嫌弃我啰嗦呀 我猜想 你是不是还想要把我扔回银行里去啊
It’s 4:48.
4点48分了
If he hasn’t called back by 5, we storm the bank.
要是他在5点不打回来 我们就冲进银行
Damn.
该死
This is Rotzinger.
我是洛辛格
Can you give me a little more time?
你能多给我一点时间吗?
I promise I won’t hurt anybody.
我保证不伤害人♥质♥
I’ll call you right back. I promise.
我保证过一会儿就回电♥话♥
Now, where were we?
好了 我们在哪里?
Oh, Phyllis! Oh, Phyllis!
噢 菲丽丝
Grimm.
格伦姆
Guys.
伙计们
Phyllis, you were so great back there. I felt like you were protecting me for real.
菲丽丝 你在那里演技真好 我觉得你真的在保护我
I couldn’t tell if you were pretending. You were good.
我都分不出你是不是在演戏了 你太棒了
This is true. Let’s see Miss Meryl Streep try to vomit on cue, huh?
没错 我们来看看影后梅丽尔·斯特里普 怎么可爱地呕吐
Fantastic.
演技出神入化
Loomis, could we have two seconds alone?
鲁门斯 能让我们单独待会儿吗?
Sure, Grimm. Thanks.
当然 格伦姆 谢谢
I can’t believe we did it.
真不敢相信我们成功了
Do you remember the night you proposed?
还记得你提议抢劫那个晚上吗?
Proposed? Yeah.
提议? 是的
Oh, you mean the night the pipes froze and the heat went out?
你是说那天热气供应通道冻裂 热气泄漏的晚上?
And as we lay there freezing…
我们躺在那里也冻僵了
…waiting to be discovered dead, you gave me that look.
在那里等死 你那么特别的看了我一眼
That look a woman gives her man that says:
那是一个女人 向男人倾诉的样子
“I blame you for everything.”
“一切都是你的错”
Yeah, that look.
是呀 那种眼神
I said, “Phyllis, before we lose our self-respect, let’s make a commitment.