My laughter locks me in.
It draws me away from you.
你是美丽的 你也是美丽的
– You are beautiful.
– You are beautiful too.
安静点
Be quiet.
我们不能自相残杀
We mustn’t lose ourselves
in an all too perfect unity.
带着你的猎犬袭击我
Set your hounds and wolves on me!
有什么好处
To what avail?
每一个战斗的王冠都
带着灼热的疼痛
Every fight crowns you
with a painful glow.
不要失去你的勇气工作
Don’t lose courage. Work!
我爱他
船长的位置让我厌烦
I love him.
The officers all bore me.
为什么我不能是个水手
Why can’t I be a sailor?
我站立在风中
I remain standing in the wind.
我感到寒冷和头疼
Cold and headache
clamp my forehead…
带着一个铁的冠状饰物
and crown me
with an iron tiara.
我在生长和融化
I am growing and melting.
一个海军军官
A naval officer.
当我是个年轻人的时候
当我选择我的事业的时候
When I was a young man,
even when I chose this career…
我没有意识到海军生涯能提供给我
一个完美的借口
I didn’t realize what a perfect alibi
a naval career provides.
一个正当的独身生活
It justifies celibacy.
女人们会问
为什么你不结婚
Women don’t ask,
“Why aren’t you married?”
它们可怜你只知道
一些短暂的风流韵事
They pity you for knowing
only the transient affairs…
而从来不知道真正的爱
and never the true love.
这海这孤独
The sea, the solitude…
没有人问我是否忙碌
Nobody asks me
whether or not I’m engaged.
无论是我的同事
Neither my comrades…
还是我的母亲
nor my mother.
自从我感觉我爱上了奎雷尔
From the time I fell in love
with Querelle…
我变得缺乏纪律性了
I’ve become
less of a disciplinarian.
我的爱使我软弱
My love makes me softer.
我越爱奎雷尔
The more I love Querelle…
就越文雅和明确
the more gentle and definite…
悲哀在我心目中女人
the sadder
the woman in myself becomes…
不能填补我的需要
because she cannot
achieve fulfillment.
在这些奇怪的揭露期间
During one of these
strange revelations…
定义我和奎雷尔的关系
defining my relationship
with Querelle…
我认为在所有悲哀和
内心的痛苦当中
I think amidst all these sorrows
and inner defeats…
观点是什么
“What’s the point?”
那个水手喉咙被割开了
That sailor got his throat slit?
是的 没人知道是谁杀了他
Yeah. Nobody knows
who killed him.
你知道他吗 奎雷尔
Did you know him, Querelle?
是的 我们认识
但我不知道他怎么了
Yeah. We all know each other.
I didn’t know him well.
真是男孩子气
There is a masculine passivity…
它表达了
which is expressed…
在不同的求爱期里
in the indifference
towards courtship…
完全的放纵
the completely relaxed…
和身体的欲望
anticipation of the body…
关于他的角色
concerning his role…
在得到或给予的热情里
in the taking or giving of passion.
想扔色子吗
Want to shoot dice?
7点 付14和21点必须喝酒
好吗
7 orders, 14 pays
and 21 ‘s gotta drink, okay?
你也想玩吗 奎雷尔
当然 为什么不
– Want to play too, Querelle?
– Sure, why not?
住手 住手
Stop the fighting!
Stop the fighting!
在这些男人们中间
Between such men,
and for them alone…
一个没有女人的
世界已经被确立了
a universe is established from which
the idea of woman is banished.
这两个雄性之间没有女人
The absence of woman
forces the two males…
在他们彼此间提取一点温柔
to draw a little femininity
from within each other…
去创造女人
to invent the woman.
你知道我知道 问问他我很棒
你可以要求任何人你所想要的
You know, I know. Just ask him.
I’m okay. You can ask anybody you want.
你你是海军
And you?
You’re in the navy.
我认识那的许多水手
I’ve met plenty of sailors
who were into that.
我一直在寻找真正的男人
That didn’t stop them
from being real men.
也许
Maybe.
如果你让娄娄干
为什么不让我呢
And if you let Nono fuck you,
why not me?
但是你不应该相信
娄娄讲的任何话
But you shouldn’t believe
everything you hear about Nono.
我知道生活的全部相信我
I know all about life.
Believe me.
好吧我是和娄娄干了
Okay, I did it with Nono.
但不要产生任何
异想天开的念头
But don’t start
getting any funny ideas.
我不是仙女
I’m no fairy.
我知道
I know that.
但是;娄娄干了 对吗
– But Nono did the fucking, right?
– Right.
那又怎样忘了它
– So?
– Forget it.
你没有向我证明
你是一个男人
You don’t have to prove to me
that you’re a man.
我们知道
We know…
我们都是男人
we’re both men.
你和娄娄上♥床♥
那不是犯罪
You went to bed with Nono
and that’s no crime.
只要他好好待你
Just as long as
he took good care of you.
我希望你获得你的那份快乐
I hope you got
your share of the pleasure.
我同意
I won’t say no.
我可以和任何
家伙做那种事
I could do any guy
a lot of good.
你瞧 如果它有趣
这并没有任何错
You see, if it’s fun,
there’s nothing wrong with it.
我相信娄娄也很喜欢这事
他是个非常热情的家伙
I’m sure Nono enjoyed it just as much.
He’s a pretty hot number.
你实在可爱
And you’re very pretty.
我看上去仅仅象是下一个
胡说我现在就能见娄娄
– I look just like the next guy.
– Bullshit! I can just see Nono now.
他肯定不会象第一次
见你时那么刻薄
He must’ve had a hard-on
the first moment he saw you.
告诉我 他棒吗
别问了
– Tell me, is he good at it?
– Cut it.
告诉我
他的床上功夫一流吗
Tell me, is he a master of his craft?
你怎么这么感兴趣
What’s so interesting
about it for you?
它让你兴奋对吗
Gets you all excited, doesn’t it?
也许你自己也想尝尝
Maybe you’d like
a little taste of it yourself.
为什么不 如果它味道很好
Why not, if it’s nice?
告诉我 他干得怎样
他干得很好
– Tell me, how does he do it?
– He does it well.
你现在满意了
Are you satisfied now?
你来吗 它大吗
你自己试试