也许他们的再次相见是
为了他们爱着的母亲
Perhaps they met again
in their love for their mother…
但到了如此深的程度
but at such a deep level…
他们根本无法预料
that they could not see it at all.
你到布雷斯特多久了
How long have you been in Brest?
昨天才到
Since yesterday.
真没想到会在这见到你
Never thought
I’d run into you here.
我是这老板利姿的情人
I’m the lover
of the boss, Lysiane…
已经持续了半年了
and have been
for the last six months.
-他的丈夫呢
他有他自己的乐趣
– What about her husband?
– He’s got interests of his own.
你为什么来这
Why did you come here?
有个小生意要照顾
我正在找个客户
Got a little business to take care of.
I’m looking for a customer.
-鸦♥片♥ 是的 正是
– Opium?
– Yeah, that’s right.
别紧张
娄娄正是你要找的
No sweat.
Nono’s the contact you want.
我给你介绍
I’ll introduce you.
和他在一起的是警♥察♥
What about the cop with him?
他是家具的一部份
他不是警♥察♥
He’s part of the furniture.
He ain’t a cop in here.
正相反
Just the opposite.
他是我们安全的保证
He’s our safety guarantee.
这是我的兄弟
奎雷尔
This is Querelle, my brother.
他有个买♥♥卖♥♥给呢
He has a deal for you.
他不错
He’s all right.
你好
Hello.
晚安
Good evening.
什么买♥♥卖♥♥
What’s the deal?
鸦♥片♥
Opium.
5公斤
Five k’s.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美圆
Ten thousand dollars.
是你的了
You got it.
现金
Cash.
当然
Of course.
奎雷尔在马里奥的
注视下很冷静
Querelle was frozen by Mario’s gaze.
显得很镇定
More than indifferent…
马里奥的注视和姿势是冷酷的
Mario’s gaze and stance
were glacial.
同时奎雷尔被业主非凡的魅力打动了
At the same time, Querelle was struck
by the owner’s extraordinary strength…
和这警♥察♥的美丽
and the cop’s beauty.
以前他从未经历过真正的竞争
Never before had he
experienced true rivalry…
现在他同时面临两个
with which he had faced
in these two.
这儿没有任何鱼味吗
There’s nothing fishy
about this, is there?
对我们你没什么可担心的
You don’t have anything
to worry about with me.
你带来了这货就等于带来了面包
好了 小伙子
You bring the merchandise
and you get the bread. Okay, buster?
不要让马里奥担心你
他是家具的一部分
And don’t let Mario worry you.
Mario’s part of the furniture.
奎雷尔不怀疑那个领域
凌驾于这个规则之上
Querelle had no doubt that the realm
over which this fellow ruled…
是一个陆地
was a terrestrial one.
警♥察♥有可能这么英俊
这么富裕吗
But was it possible the police
could be so handsome, so rich?
让我们喝一杯
Let’s have a drink!
你什么时候来这
When will you be here?
我在办法怎么把货弄出来
但我想我能对付
I got to figure how I’m gonna get
the stuff out, but I’ll manage that.
我不想牵扯进去
I don’t want to
get involved in no shit.
甭想烧我的手指
Don’t wanna burn my fingers.
你想和我跳舞吗
You want to dance with me?
当然 为什么不
Sure, why not?
我叫利姿
My name’s Lysiane.
我拥有这个地方
I own the place.
你没有说
You don’t say.
我是罗伯特的兄弟
I’m Robert’s brother.
我知道
I know.
一便士买♥♥你的想法奎雷尔
A penny for your thoughts, Querelle.
我承认马里奥权力的存在
I acknowledge the existence
of authority in Mario.
我注意到了他客观的姿势
I note his objective gestures.
客观现实是所有力量的伙伴
Objectivity is the companion
of total power.
它藐视精神上的权威
It holds sway over
unchallengeable moral authority.
它是一个完美的社会组织
It’s a perfect social organization.
你赢了
You win.
我获得了感觉 你滚开
I get the feeling
you’re pissed off.
那不是我的错
我姐姐没露面
It isn’t my fault
my sister didn’t show up.
你可以为她到这做准备
You could have arranged
for her to get here.
我不能 吉 我发过誓
I couldn’t, Gil.
I swear it.
你完全知道我多喜欢波莱特
You know perfectly well
how much I like Paulette.
你喜欢她对吗
You like her, eh?
你认为那很有趣 罗杰
And you think that’s funny, Roger?
告诉我 如果你觉得那很有趣
Tell me if you think
that’s funny!
你知道
You know…
我真的很想把你姐姐给干了
I really want to make it
with your sister.
你能想象我怎么干♥她♥吗就如同我现在抱着你-样抱着她
Can you imagine how I’d fuck her
if I held her like I’m holding you now?
你是吉 吉儿伯特特寇一个竹竿
You’re Gil,
Gilbert Turko, a Pole.
你不象个泥瓦匠一样长时间工作
You haven’t been working
too long as a mason…
你经常发脾气
and you often lose your temper.
她真的让我兴奋
She really turns me on.
伙计我将折磨她
Man, would I screw her.
你有一样的脸
You got the same chops.
你有一样的眼睛
You got the same eyes.
可惜你不是她
Pity you’re not her.
你将会告诉她什么
What are you going to tell her?
我尽我最大的努力让她明天到这来
I’ll do my best
to get her to come tomorrow.
奎雷尔通常不认为他是个妖魔
Querelle was not used
to the idea that he was a monster.
一个年青人 他知道孤独的可怕
Ayoung man,
he knew the terror of being alone…
孤独地生活在世界上
caught in the world of the living.
精彩精彩
Bravo! Bravo!
你知道 为了一个小女孩
你唱那歌♥就象个大男孩一样
You know, for a little girl,
you sing that song just like a big boy.
赶快 宝贝
在你的女孩之后 继续
Hurry up, baby.
Go on after your girl!
否则 她会淹死她自己
Otherwise she’s gonna
drown herself!
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
为什么
Why?
为你找了个工作
就象早先在贝鲁特时的一样
Got a job for you,
like the one back in Beirut.
鸦♥片♥
Opium?
对
Right.
我明天下午上岸
I’m going ashore
tomorrow afternoon.
晚上我扔下一根绳子
翻过码头的墙
At night I’ll drop a rope
over the wall to the dock…
在海关的右边
to the right of the customs house.
6点钟 你弄辆小艇
把包裹系在绳子上