别玩了 别玩了
Stop, stop, stop!
你 卖♥♥玉米的男孩
你过来
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩 弟弟 布莱恩
Brian! My brother! Brian!
弟弟
Brother.
救命
Please help!
弟弟 弟弟
Brother! Brother!
请帮帮我
Please help!
我弟弟受伤了
My brother is hurt!
你能送我们去医院吗
Can you take us to the hospital?
嗯哼 -我有钱 我有钱
Mmm-mmm. -I have money! I have money!
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
布莱恩被车撞了
Brian had an accident!
妈妈 -唉
Mom. -Ay.
夏奇拉
Shakira!
帮我照顾理查 -好的
Take Richard. -Okay.
伤口很深 快要触碰到骨头了
The wound goes from here to the bone.
我可以帮他缝伤口 但是我们没有止痛药了
I can stitch him, but we have no more pain medicine…
明天可能也没有
and will not for another day.
明天
Another day?
你缝吧
You stitch him.
不要 妈妈
No, Mama. No!
妈妈
Mama!
上帝啊 求你帮帮他
My God. Please.
哈里特夫人 -是的
Madam Harriet. -Yes.
我马上找你谈谈费用的问题
I’ll come to discuss your bill now now.
好的
No problem.
理查 -嗯哼
Richard. -Mmm-hmm.
你是我们家剩下的唯一一个男人了
You’re the man remaining in our family.
我现在受伤了
Me, I’m down.
但我还没死
But I’m not out.
儿子 你现在能走吗
My son, can you walk?
抱着理查
Take Richard.
穿上鞋子
Put on your shoes.
扶好他快点走 -去哪儿
Go. Take him. -Where?
往出口方向走
Walk to the entrance.
快点 快点
Go. Now, now, now.
噢 嘿
Oh! Hey.
坐在这里
Sit here.
金贝尔夫人
Mrs. Kimbale.
把1万房♥租给我 不然就别想进这个门
I will have 10,000, or that door will not open.
好的
Of course.
菲欧娜 你之前赚的钱 赶快给我
The money you earned. I need it now now, Phiona.
我把钱给那个送我们去医院的人了
I gave it to the man on the boda boda.
你居然把钱给他了
You gave him our money!
我没办法 如果不给钱 他就不愿意送我们去 妈妈
I had to! Because he would not take Brian without it, Mama.
如果我是你的话 我会去找个男人
If I were you, I would find a man.
现在满大街都是金主
There are plenty of sugar daddies…
他们会有人愿意为你付房♥租的
who’d want to pay your rent.
我绝不会干这种事 金贝尔夫人
That is not my business, Mrs. Kimbale.
是吗
Eh?
觉得自己高人一等
Too superior, are we?
比所有人都金贵
Better than all of us?
金贝尔夫人 -还想占我便宜
Mrs. Kimbale. -Take advantage of me…
金贝尔夫人
Mrs. Kimbale…
布莱恩刚刚才出院
Brian was in the hospital!
不交房♥租
No rent.
就没有房♥子住
No house.
求求你了
我们没地方可去了
Where will we go
求求你了 为我的孩子想想
I beg you, please! For my children!
我到底花了多少钱
How much was it I take?
快闭嘴 你喝醉了
Shut up, you drunkard. Shut up.
你为什么要抛下我们
Why did you go?
你现在是我们的一家之主 妈妈
You make our plan, Mama.
过来
Come.
教练 在那儿
Coach, there.
有人饿了吗 -教练
Who is hungry, eh? -Coach!
我不想一个人吃饭
I don’t want to eat alone.
这是给你的
For you.
嘿 伙计
Hey, my friend.
看来你恢复得不错
You are back in action, eh?
你告诉其他人 你不会回去下棋了 是吗
So, you told the others you are not coming back to chess, eh?
为什么 -我们遇到的麻烦够多了
Why? -There are too many problems.
但是下棋能帮助你解决麻烦 不是吗
But chess helps us solve problems, isn’t it?
布莱恩
Brian.
我们俩来一局
Set a game for you and I.
将军
Check.
不 不 菲欧娜
No, no. Phiona!
永远不要如此轻易地放弃自己的国王
Never tip your king so quick.
为什么不呢 反正到最后你都会被击败
Why not? When you’re going to be beaten anyway.
听我说
Look.
多想想你现在拥有的
Focus on what you have.
教练 你是理解不了我的难处的
Coach, I think you don’t come from here.
我很小的时候 妈妈就离开了我
When I was a child, my mother left me.
那一刻我想死的心都有
In that moment I wanted to die.
但值得庆幸的是 我坚持了下来
But it is a good thing I did not take my life, eh?
不然我就不可能和我的女儿相见
Otherwise I would not have seen my daughter.
也不会遇见小梦想家们
I would not have met the Pioneers.
还有你
Or you.

Me?
永远不要如此轻易地放弃自己的国王 菲欧娜
Do not be quick to tip your king, Phiona.
你不能轻易认输
You must never surrender.
明白吗
Huh?
菲欧娜
Phiona.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
玩游戏
Playing my game.
什么游戏
What game?
没什么 妈妈 做梦而已
Nothing, Mama. Just dreams.
西奥 停车
Theo, stop.
奈特
Night!
菲欧娜
Phiona!
菲欧娜
Phiona.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
奈特
Night.
我听说你们被驱逐了 所以赶过来看看
I came because I heard that you were evicted.
你为什么穿得像个
Why are you dressed…
卖♥♥身赚钱的女孩
like a girl selling herself?
如果你不喜欢 就不要看
Don’t look if you don’t like what you see.
我倒是能撇过头
I can look away…
但是上帝看得一清二楚
but God still sees what you do.
菲欧娜 我要走了
Phiona, I’m going.
你走啊
Yes, you go.
然后再生一堆你没钱养活的孩子
And make children you can’t pay for.
就像你一样
Like you did.
妈妈 不要跟她吵 求你了
Mama, don’t fight her, please.
别吵
Don’t.
这些钱你拿好 菲欧娜
Take this money, Phiona.
我们的妈妈太骄傲了 她不会接受的
Our mama is too proud to accept.
奈特
Night?
你能不能再待一会儿 求你了
Can you please stay for a bit? Please?
不行
No.
妈妈 你一定要把这些钱拿着
Mom? You must take this money.
可以买♥♥点食物
For food.
甚至可以找个新的住处
Maybe even for a house.
你愿意接受吗
Can you accept?
你的国王怎么了
What happened to your king?
他四面楚歌♥
He is under attack.
不能再待在城♥堡♥里了
Makes it difficult for him to castle.
嘿 你好 布莱恩
Hey! Hello, Brian.
嘿 欢迎回来