Yet you saved my life.
你甚至无法行走
Don’t get up!
人们说她不值得爱…
They say she cannot love…
停下
Stop!
她的体内流淌着凶手的血…
That hers is the blood of murderers…
但她救了我的命
Yet she saved my life.
我必须去看她
I must see her.
没有人能接近她
No one can get near her.
或是接近她丈夫
Or near her husband.
他们甚至不能在罗浮宫周围来回走动
They can’t even move around the Louvre freely.
这样对你更好
It’s better like that.
上帝选择派我去救她
God chose me to save her.
我会救他们俩出来
I will set them free.
看
Look.
在阿母斯特丹 有两千人等着离开
Here in Amsterdam, they are 2,000 waiting to leave.
他们宁愿面对饥饿 寒冷 蔑视
They would rather face hunger, cold, and the unknown,
也不愿躲在地窖里偷偷祈祷
than pray in the cellar,
或是假装在做弥撒
or pretend to go to mass.
阿玛尼亚克?
Armagnac?
欢迎
Welcome!
我也要离开…
I could leave too…
不 我们必须战斗
We must fight!
我在伦敦 德国… 我们会壮大
I was in London, Germany… We are gaining ground.
天主教会感受到我们的威胁
The Catholics feel our menace.
他们害怕我们
They fear us!
我见过让·罗谢尔
I saw La Rochelle,
我是从海上进入法国
I got in by the sea.
吉斯的人手比我们多两倍
Guise has doubled his men,
但我们的人宁死不屈
but our people die rather than convert!
吉斯点燃了我的仇恨
Guise fuels my hate.
如果我们解救了纳瓦拉 会在我们的人♥民♥中点燃希望
Hope shall rise among our people if we free Navarre.
你需要多少人?
How many men will you need?
这位是曼德先生 他会为你们提供资金
Mr. Mendès is back. You’ll get your money.
只需要三百人 但保密比人数更重要
Only 300. Secrecy counts more than numbers.
去年 曼德先生的家族逃亡到西班牙
Last year, Mr. Mendès’s family had to flee Spain.
我是犹太人
I am Jewish.
我妻子是基♥督♥徒
My wife is a Christian.
我的家族多年前改变了信仰
My family converted a long time ago.
但法律禁止我们娶天主教♥徒♥
But the law forbids us to marry Catholics.
他们想保持纯正的血统
They want to keep the blood pure.
我将给你们提供资金
I will give you the money
去解救纳瓦拉国王
to save the King of Navarre.
即使我们的信仰不同
Even if we are of different faiths.
他叛变了信仰 难道不是她促成的吗?
So he converted? She made him?
不 她是为了救他
She saved him.
所以他们俩都成了囚犯?
And they are both prisoners?
我可不信
Can you believe it?
看
Look.
我数过了 是七块
I count seven lumps.
安茹会活着吗?
Anjou will live?
他会成为国王吗?
He will be King?
二乘以七等于十四
7 times 2 is 14.
查理之后是安茹掌权
Anjou will rule after Charles.
他将统治十四年
For 14 years.
阿朗松呢?
And Alençon?
他在谁之后掌权?
Will he rule after that?
阿朗松活不过三十岁
Alençon will not live to be 30.
但他会有儿子 我会有一个孙子 对不对?
But his son? One of my sons will have a son, right?
一个活着成为左翼
The liver is to the left:
三个衰败死亡
three deaths followed by decay.
死亡?
Death?
我的三个儿子
My 3 sons!
衰败?
Decay?
纳瓦拉的哈里…
Henry of Navarre…
将会占有他们的土地
will rule in their place.
我认为那个恐怖的夜晚将改变一切
I thought that horrid night had changed it all.
我们杀了他们六千人
We killed 6,000 of them.
但他…
But he…
他还活着
he is still alive.
将来他是统治者
And he will rule.
永远不会
Never.
看
Look!
红色是如此美丽 如此纯洁
The red is so beautiful, so pure.
好了
There!
蓝色的是威尼斯面霜
The blue is Venice cream,
鲸脂 油和紫罗兰
whale fat, oil and violet.
太美了
It’s beautiful!
你看起来很华美
You look gorgeous.
太精美了
It’s so precise.
红色很漂亮
The red’s pretty.
他们甚至会哭叫
They can even cry!
他们为何哭叫?
And why would they cry?
安静
Quiet!
夏洛特 我有一份礼物给你
Charlotte, I have a present for you.
跟我来
Come…
红色唇膏 我许诺过的
The red I promised for your lips.
给我的?
For me?
在紧要关头使用 这是很厉害的春♥药♥
At the last moment. It’s a powerful aphrodisiac.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们占领了你的房♥间
We took over your room.
我们都化好妆了
We’re getting made up.
母后来了 有点不对劲
She is up to something.
阿玛尼亚克呢?
And Armagnac?
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
你呢?
How about you?
你知道吗?
Do you know?
不 夫人 我不知道
I don’t.
你知道
Yes you do!
我已经受够了
I can’t take this.
你打听到了什么?
Did you hear anything?
数千人已经叛变信仰
Thousands have converted.
他们毕竟没有那么坚强…
They’re not so resolute after all…
我救的那个人呢?
And him?
你需要另外一个男人
You need another man.
一个唤起你欲望的男人
A man to wake your body up,
而将你的记忆藏在梦中
and put your memory to sleep.
忘了他
Forget him.
我忘不了
I cannot.
可你忘了其他人
You forgot others!
她怀疑我
She suspects me.
她是对的
She is right:
你让人感到会做任何事
you would do anything.
别管她
Take it off.
你不害臊吗?
The blush?
一点儿也不
Everything but the blush.
西班牙国王喜欢你
The King of Spain likes you.
完美的婚姻
The perfect marriage.
我已经结婚了
I am already married!
但你没和他上过床
You never sleep with him.
今晚 他和她在一起
Tonight, he is with her.
所有人都知道
Everybody knows.
父亲和你生了十个孩子 和他的情妇一个都没有
Father gave you 10 children, but never left his mistress!
他以他的方式爱我
He loved me in his own way.
我们有十个孩子…
We had 10 children…
看看你们欲望所结的果实
Look at the fruit of his desire:
已经腐朽了的孩子
rotten children.
你根本不懂什么是爱
You know nothing of love.
爱是一种感觉
Love can be a one way feeling.
我曾经爱过
I have known love!
我用自己的生命去爱一个男人
All my life I loved one man!
我把所有都献给他