– 我? – 他们找到了你的手♥枪♥
– Me? – They found your pistol.
好吧 就算是我♥干♥的
Fine! That’s a crime
我很乐意承担这份罪责
I would have loved to commit.
没有人责备你
Nobody is blaming you,
只是没想到你会失手
but why miss!
他们会把杀科利尼的责任推给我?
They blame me for Coligny?
然后呢?
So what?
接下去 会展开关于科利尼的调查
Go on, open an inquest for Coligny.
跟吉斯学学
Listen to Guise.
你想做只会寻找正义的无用的国王吗?
Be a useless King in favor of justice.
你会把法国带入毁灭的深渊
You will bring ruin to France,
我做的一切都是想让我们强大起来
while I work to make us strong.
自从你的父亲死后
Since your father died,
是我在做所有卑鄙的勾当
it’s me who’s been doing all the dirty work!
我还要继续做这样的勾当
And I will not stop.
– 是你? – 我可以为了孩子们而死
– You? – I would die for my children.
要杀他的人是你?
You had him shot?
是我 就是我
Me and only me.
他一定要死
He should have died.
我们现在已经无路可退
We have to go all the way now.
今晚 我们必须杀了那些领导者
We must kill the leaders. Tonight.
康德 还有德奥尼
Condé, of course, and D’Aubigné.
泰利尼 波伍瓦 莫内 杜·巴塔斯…
Teligny, Beauvoix, Mornay, Du Bartas…
– 拉·罗什福科… – 克鲁索…
– La Rochefoucauld… – Miossens…
还有纳瓦拉
And Navarre!
不 不能杀纳瓦拉
No! Not Navarre!
科利尼
Coligny!
你想杀死科利尼?
You want Coligny dead?
我也想 我也想
I do too!
那么 所有在法国的异教♥徒♥都得死
So, all Protestants must die.
不能留下任何幸存者
There are to be no survivors.
杀光所有人 那样就不会再有人责备于我
None left to come blame me for this.
我们必须杀多少人?
How many must we kill?
十一人
Eleven.
十四人
Fourteen.
杀光他们所有人
All of them!
– 我们有多少人? – 人足够多
– How many are we? – Enough.
搞定了
It’s done.
把我也写进去
Write me in.
名字?
Name?
柯柯纳·汉尼拔
Coconnas… Hannibal.
你知道要去干什么吗?
You know what you are volunteering for?
我知道
I do.
如果碰到那些想帮助他们的人怎么办?
And those who help them?
愿上帝”帮助”那些出手相助的人
( 把爱管闲事的一起杀掉 )
May God help those who help them.
那些目击者呢?
Any witnesses?
天主教♥徒♥们是不会说的
The Catholics will not talk.
剩下的人一个不留
Make it so the others cannot.
要杀的人太多了
A lot of people!
是国王说的 “杀光他们所有人”
The King said: “All of them”.
要开始了
It has started.
去拿武器
Get the weapons!
在那儿
Over there!
让他走
Let him go!
快走
Move!
阿玛尼亚克 杜·巴塔斯
Armagnac! Du Bartas!
哈里
Henry!
玛戈
Margot!
还击
Fight back!
欧森 过来
Orthon, quick!
藏到国王的房♥间里
Hide in the King’s room!
去找南瑟
Go get De Nançay!
回你房♥间去
Go to your room!
把门锁上
Lock yourself in!
– 楼上有人 – 快
– There’s one upstairs. – Quick!
这个拉莫尔是新教♥徒♥
This La Môle is a Huguenot.
– 你为何跟我说? – 快去吧
– Why are you telling me that? – Go on!
在房♥间里
There, in the room.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
抓住他
Get him!
在那儿
Over there!
过来
Come here!
– 你是新教♥徒♥? – 是的
– Are you Protestant? – Yes.
他当然是
Of course he is!
他必须叛变信仰
Convert him!
你听到她的话了吗?
Did you heard that?
– 照我说的信条念 – 不
– Come on, repeat after me. – No!
我信仰唯一的上帝…
Credo in Deum…
– 创造世间万物的主… 快说 – 不
– Credo in… Say it! – No!
快说 全能的天父…
Say it! Jesum-Christum…
小心
Look out!
科利尼在楼上
Coligny is up there!
踢开门
Kick in the door!
他在那儿
There he is!
我的 他是我的
Mine! He’s mine!
我杀了他
It’s done!
我诅咒你
I curse you!
现在去找康德 他逃走了
Now for Condé! He managed to cross the Seine.
– 让我去 – 为何?
– I’ll go. – Why?
你最好别让他们看到
You must not be seen.
战争之神与我同在
The God of War is with me!
回到卢浮宫之路就是杀戮之路
This is butchery! Go back to the Louvre!
他在那儿
There!
我是纳瓦拉的王后
I am the Queen of Navarre!
他是和我一起的
He is with me!
这是上帝的审判 他必须死
It is God’s justice, he must die.
上帝不想要他死 先杀了我吧
God does not want him dead! Kill me first!
为何救他?
Why save him?
他将死在我的刀下 不是你的
He will die in my arms not yours!
你不能杀这个人
You will not get this one!
你杀了多少人?
How many did you kill?
我只杀必须死的异教♥徒♥
Only those I had to.
在审判日里 你应该仁慈地宽恕一个人的生命
On Judgement Day, you will be glad to have spared a life.
当你最终面对上帝的那一天到来时
And that Day may be close by.
你会对上帝说什么?
What will you say to God?
你会对上帝说什么?
What will you say to God?
你是放下屠刀呢?
That you finished off the wounded?
还是继续杀死一个天主教女人?
And killed a Catholic woman to get to the wounded?
有六个天主教♥徒♥跟我在一起
I’ve six Catholics with me!
我会刺进你的心脏
And I’ll stab you in the heart!
所以 现在就滚出去
So, get out now!
好吧 我们走
Let’s go!
你浑身是血
Blood?
他是谁?
Who is it?
无名小卒 走吧 离开这里
Nobody! Go on, leave!
别藏着呀
Don’t be coy!
危险令我性奋 让我看看他是谁
Danger turns me on too. Let me see him!
亨丽埃特 让这些人离开 看在上帝的份上
Henriette, have these men leave, for God’s sake!
你祈求上帝 表明你想要这个男人
You beg God when you want a man?
而你的家人则以上帝之名进行着大屠♥杀♥
And your family talks of Christ and orders a massacre!
他们没有那样做 我不允许你批判我的家人
They did not! I forbid you to judge my family.
原来是他…
He is back…
伤口很严重
He’s all cut open.
让我走 我已经准备好了
Take me away, I’m ready.
我知道你是美丽的… 那么光彩夺目
I knew you would be beautiful… So luminous!
我准备好了
I am ready.
让我走
Take me away!
好冷… 你的手好冷
Cold… your hands are cold.
玛戈
Margot!
开门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!