– 我不喜欢香水 – 你更喜欢毒药?
– No perfume! – You prefer poison?
我喜欢你 新教♥徒♥
I like you Protestants.
你不会对我们的上帝失去信心
You still put your trust in God.
噢 我也喜欢你 天主教♥徒♥
And I like you Catholics.
你真有两千人在这儿?
Are you really 2,000 here?
尽管数一数 他们是我的婚礼客人
Go on, count! They are my wedding guests.
据说这场婚礼对法国有好处
It’s good for France.
但对我来说… 你的结婚之日
But for me… your wedding day
是哀悼之日
is a day of mourning!
我感到羞辱
I feel shame.
你们杀害了我的母亲
You had my mother killed,
现在我娶了你们的娼妓
and then I marry your whore.
三年前 在奥纶
In Orléans, 3 years ago,
吉斯曾雇你刺杀科利尼
Guise paid you to kill Coligny?
用了多少钱? 一万?
How much? 10,000?
一万五?
15,000?
两万
20,000.
是这样
I know.
他的一个老首领替他挡住子弹
A man saved him. One of his old captains,
救了他一命
who took the bullet.
他叫什么名字?
Who was it?
拉莫尔
De la Môle.
雷瑞克·拉莫尔
Leyrac de la Môle.
你在他那儿服过役?
You were in his service?
你认作是他的义子
You were a son to him.
他给你提供食宿
He gave you room and board.
你称呼他为教父
You called him father.
他是你的教父
He was a father to you.
可你却向他背后开枪
And you shot him in the back.
他们想要你的脑袋
They want your head.
所以呢?
So?
出♥卖♥♥♥我
Sell it
或者 雇佣我
or else use me.
明早10点 你替我去杀个人
Tomorrow, at 10, a man will walk down
这人会经过圣吉梅大街
St. Germain street,
前往罗浮宫
to the Louvre.
我怎么认出他?
How do I spot him?
他将身穿红色部长服饰
He will carry a red portfolio.
就是这种颜色
Like this one.
吉斯给你的手♥枪♥还在吗?
You still have Guise’s pistol?
我想用步♥枪♥
I’m better with a rifle.
梅乐维尔
Maurevel!
我觉得你还是用吉斯的手♥枪♥更好
I’d rather you use Guise’s pistol.
昨晚我一直在等
I waited last night.
你曾答应说再见的
You promised to say goodbye.
为何说再见? 我爱你 而且我一直在这儿
Why say goodbye? I love you, and I am still here.
你现在属于他
You belong to him now.
他决不会成为我的丈夫 而你们永远是我的兄弟
He will never be my husband. And you will always be my brothers.
快醒醒
Wake up!
他在这儿
He’s here.
他在等
He’s waiting.
出去 出去
Out!
国王告诉我
The King told me that
他不会再戴绿帽子了
he isn’t the cuckold anymore.
你没有获得我的童贞
You never took my virginity,
却来占有我的新婚之夜
have my wedding night!
谁获得了你的童贞?
Who took your virginity?
谁?
Who?
你的兄弟? 哪一个?
Your brother? Which one?
今晚占有我吧
Take me tonight.
你带着匕♥首♥?
You’ve got a dagger?
是不是他要来? 那头野猪…
Isn’t he coming? The wild boar…
我看起来像是个新娘吗?
Do I look married?
你看起来不可捉摸
You look uncertain.
深不可测…
Unpredictable…
今晚 像初恋情人一样的爱我
Tonight, love me like never before.
我想探索你身体的每一部分
I want to discover your body,
你的气味
your smell.
我今晚想不停地做♥爱♥
I want an endless night.
我想看到我醉生梦死的景象
I want to see the image of my death in my pleasure.
我要和你渡过我的洞房♥之夜
I want my wedding night,
而不是我丈夫
but with you.
你的丈夫来了
Your husband is coming.
他正在离开他的房♥间
He just left his room.
不要走
Don’t go!
– 你知道他会来 – 不
– You knew he’d come. – No.
不要走
Don’t go!
我要走
You knew it!
我设法让他离开
I’ll make him leave!
然后…
After…
我们共度长夜
We will have all night.
我想避开凯瑟琳的奸细
I guess I avoided Catherine’s spies.
他们会认为我和…
They believe I’m with…
意大利人在一起…
the Italian…
那个漂亮的女男爵
The pretty baroness.
你可以找她
Go on!
你可以去看她
Go see her.
上帝安排我
God ordered me
和你谈谈
to talk to you,
而且只有你 我不得不…
and to you only. I have to…
说服你
convince you.
新教♥徒♥总是说起上帝
Protestants and their God!
上帝…
God…
上帝还是本能
God or instinct.
– 谁的本能? – 乡巴佬的
– Whose? – The peasant’s!
– 我不是”乡巴佬” – 可你母亲称呼我为”乡巴佬”
– I’m not peasant! – Your mother calls me that.
如果我活着 我会成为国王
If I live, I will be King.
我哥哥才是国王
My brother is King.
另外两个弟弟将继承他的王位
The other two will succeed him.
然后是他们的子女
And then their children.
你机会渺茫
Your chances are slim.
你还不是一样
Yours are too.
他们不会保护你
They will not protect you.
你对他们毫无利用价值
You are nothing.
你只是你兄弟们的抵押物
You are a hostage for your brothers.
我的兄弟们爱我
My brothers love me!
他们出♥卖♥♥♥了你
They sold you out,
– 还有凯瑟琳… – 母亲是爱我的
– and Catherine… – Mother loves me!
她会出♥卖♥♥♥你 且不求回报
She would sell you cheap too!
母亲疼爱我
Mother cherishes me!
她恨你
She hates you.
还有你的情人 吉斯…
And your lover, de Guise…
– 他在利用你… – 别说了
– He uses you… – Stop!
他是为了权力 去勾引女人
For power, and to seduce women.
为何?
Why?
别再说了
Stop it.
是你的上帝让你来侮辱我的吗?
Did your God ask you to insult me?
不是 玛戈 我是来达成协议的
Margot, I only came to strike a deal.
我们的婚姻能令我多活一个月吗? 或是几天?
Will our marriage save me for a month? Days?
今天你若帮助我
Help me, today,
明天我会给你一切
and tomorrow I will take you to the top.
你要答应今晚以后不会再来
You were not to come tonight, or any other night.
可以…
That’s true…
我们达成协议
We had agreed.
但你要帮助我 教导我
But give me your hand, teach me.
引导我
Lead me.
我在这里像个瞎子 这些走廊都通向无形的陷阱
I’m blind here. These halls lead to an invisible trap.
– 你很安全 – 他们会杀了我
– You’re safe. – They will kill me.
– 不会的 – 会的
– No. – Yes.
你的兄弟们盼望我死 而你可以阻拦他们
Your brothers will, and you will be in the way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!