有希望的
Promising.
好看的眼睛… 但是腿太短了
Nice eyes… But short legs.
腿短?
Short legs?
扔了他
Toss him away!
康德 高贵的王子 哪一个是他?
Condé. Royal prince. Which one is he?
那个
That one.
他是一个性变♥态♥
He’s a pervert.
所有清教♥徒♥都是
All puritans are.
他轻视我
He despises me.
– 他呢? – 哈里吗?
– And him? – Henry?
他正在做什么?
What does he do?
他还在喝酒? 嬉笑? 他在干嘛?
Does he still drink? Laugh? What?
他被一群人围着
What a line to see him.
我们在纳瓦拉将有一个安全之地
Navarre a haven for us. Freedom of faith
在南方有宗教信仰自♥由♥
down south,
携带武器的权利
the right to bear arms.
在凯瑟琳掌权时 国王能保证什么?
What can the King guarantee, when Catherine rules?
她将不再掌权 我保证
She doesn’t rule any more, I do.
在三天之内
In 3 days,
军队将由你统领 还有我
you lead the army, with me.
三天之内? 三天后我还会活着吗?
Will I still be alive in 3 days?
你不要害怕
Have no fear.
我不害怕
I’m not afraid.
你怎么能嫁给那个骨瘦如柴的人?
Why did you marry that scarecrow?
你会永远丧失做♥爱♥的性趣
It’ll never work!
你会和一个新教♥徒♥做♥爱♥吗?
You did it with Huguenots?
噢 不
Oh, no!
可是你会 对吗?
You will tell me?
我会找一个天主教♥徒♥
I will stick to Catholics.
我会留下
I stay here!
玛戈会和我睡在一起
Margot will find comfort in my bed.
别做梦了 我不会去波兰
Don’t gloat! I am not going to Poland.
你会的
You will!
母后不会让你离玛戈太近 那样国王会恨她
Mother will send you out of love and the King out of hate.
国王不怕你离玛戈太近吗?
Doesn’t he fear you?
因为你又矮又蠢
Or are you too small and ugly?
你也会离开
You leave too,
你 南瑟
you Amazon.
和他一起享受波兰吧
Enjoy Poland!
不要直呼他的名字
Don’t call him names.

Look.
凯瑟琳想让我们接近这些人
Catherine wants us to make them talk.
太难了
It’s not easy.
看看他们 都穿着黑衣服 像一群蟑螂
Look at them. All in black, like roaches.
那个高的 叫阿玛尼亚克
The tall one’s Armagnac.
矮的那个 是杜·巴特斯
The short one, Du Bartas.
– 我要走了 – 好吧
– I’ll go. – Go on.
你到哪儿去了?
There you are!
– 他们会使你叛变信仰 – 不会的
– They will make you convert. – No.
他们会的 她也会
They will. She will!
玛戈会使你叛变信仰
Margot will convert you.
她是谁?
Who is she?
夏洛特·赛维斯
Charlotte de Sauves.
女男爵 她在打量你
A baroness. She’s after you.
女男爵?
Baroness?
你总是盯着我看?
Do you always stare?
我迷恋你 大人
I fancy you, milord.
你能证明吗?
Can you prove it?
应该是您来证明
You must do the proving.
随时随地
Whenever you want.
选择我做您今晚的伴侣
Choose me over tonight’s pleasure.
今晚?
Tonight?
等着我的是什么享乐? 一把刀?
What pleasure awaits me? A knife?
毒药? 如果上帝仁慈 或是一巴掌
Poison? Or a slap if God’s kind!
我的房♥门不会总是为你开放
My room is above yours.
只有今晚 以后就没机会了
It’s tonight or never.
今晚 像往常一样…
Tonight, as usual…
在四月份 科利尼 你损失了多少人了?
And in April, Coligny, how many men did you lose?
这不是战争
It’s not a war!
多少新教♥徒♥战死了?
How many Protestants?
不要用战争的思维来计算这些死亡
But it’s not a war.
那么是什么? 回答我
What is it then? Answer!
这是圣♥战♥ 不是普通的战争
This is not a war, it is a crusade!
– 死是为了神圣的宗教 – 但却不想去打仗
– They were ready to die. – But not to fight.
西班牙压垮了他们
Spain triumphed.
你不会帮助佛兰德斯吗? (法国北部地区)
Won’t you help Flanders?
大概不会 我们想帮助 但是…
We are willing to help, but…
但是什么?
But what?
因为西班牙
It’s Spain!
我们将和西班牙王国打仗
We would be attacking the King of Spain.
但我们还没有准备好
We are just not ready.
不要和欧洲最强大的军队打仗
Not to fight Europe’s greatest army.
进攻西班牙 法国会成为新教的国家
Attack Spain, and France sides with the Protestant countries.
但如果西班牙占领了佛兰德斯 我们会被包围
But if Spain wins Flanders, we will be besieged.
你的意思是被天主教包围
You mean besieged by Catholics!
保姆
Nurse!
还有多长时间准备?
How long to prepare?
我们已经准备好了
We are ready.
如果不能给法国带来内部和平
Why did we accept this wedding,
我们为何接受这场婚礼?
if not to bring peace?
和平? 你撒谎
Peace? You liar!
我们想要法国内部和平共处
We want peace inside France,
那么 天主教和新教才能一致抗外
so Catholics and Huguenots may fight together outside!
– 不可能 – 你在这儿有六千人
– Never! – You have 6,000 men here.
谁想打仗 是他们 要小心他们
Who want to fight! They are hungry. Beware.
一旦他们发动叛变 没有人能阻止
Beware they do not start a revolt that no one can stop!
所以我想要发动对外战争
I want this war.
国王也想要
The King wants it too.
我们都准备好了
We will be ready.
进来喂狗 科利尼
Come feed the dog, Coligny.
白肉更好
White meat is better.
给我蔬菜
Hand me the vegetables.
你在支配我
You dominate me.
你在占据我的空间
You influence me too much.
你总是想剥夺我的权力
You always cut me off.
你在听吗?
You noticed?
他的食量很大
He’s a good eater.
他们都那样说
They all say so.
每一个人…
Everyone…
我的家人
my family,
都视我为傀儡
and all the others.
但我逐渐意识到
But I only see that
只有你能将我从束缚中解救
you have freed me from myself.
是的 科利尼
You see, Coligny,
你得帮我摆脱母后的控制
freed of my mother.
我是国王 不是她的附属品
I am King now she is no longer Queen.
好狗 吃吧
Good dog, eat!
现在我不会听从她 我会听从你 我的教父
Mother’s not Queen, now that you are my father.
除你之外 我不会相信任何人
I never trusted anyone before you.
还有我的保姆
Only my nurse!
她也是个新教♥徒♥
She is a Protestant too.
那么 转变我们的作战计划
So, go over our battle plans.
我早上来看你
I’ll see you in the morning.
照常在10点
At 10, as usual.
发动战争?
It is to be war?
是的
It is war.
他是谁?
Who is he?
瑞内 凯瑟琳王太后的香水剂师
René, Catherine’s perfume-maker.
和她的毒药剂师
And her poison-maker.
了解的不少
That is good to know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!