玛戈决不会离开
Margot will never leave.
烧了那本书
Burn the book.
烧了它
Burn it!
那个人怎么样? 他在哪儿?
What about him? Where is he?
和哈里的新教♥徒♥们在一起
With Henry’s Protestants.
没有玛戈?
Without Margot?
他没带她离开?
He left without her?
他不会回来 而玛戈会忘记他
He won’t be back, and Margot will forget him.
如果他回来呢?
But if he returns?
他理应受死
He deserves to die.
为了什么?
What for?
– 为了被玷污的玛戈? – 不是
– For screwing Margot? – No.
为了中毒的国王
For poisoning the King!
我是软弱的 但我的痛苦经历启迪着我…
I was weak, but my ordeals enlightened me…
你是软弱的 但我们以你为荣
You were weak, but we are proud of you.
哈里王子
Prince Henry,
欢迎回归我们的信仰
welcome back to our Faith!
上帝欢迎你回来
God greets you back!
他会帮助你征服法国
He will help you conquer France!
我要净化所有的恶魔和腐♥败♥
I am cleansed of all evil and rot!
为了活命 我屈服于那个家族
I obeyed that family to save my life!
宽恕我
Forgive me!
宽恕我的怯懦
I was a coward!
现在我终于做回了自己
But now I am myself once again!
我的生命和勇气是你们赋予的
My life and my courage are yours!
我们团结起来 让上帝的爱去取得胜利
Together, we shall make God’s love triumph!
我不能丢下玛戈不管
I will not abandon Margot.
– 你已经放弃了 – 我不愿离开她
– You have! – I will not leave her.
她是天主教♥徒♥ 是他们的人 你和她结束了
She is Catholic! She’s not with us. It’s over!
她从未背弃与我
She never betrayed me.
你能说得更明白吗?
Can you say the same?
但她从未爱过我
She never loved me.
你不能亲自去
You cannot go back.
派个人去救她
Send someone for her.
那么你去
You go fetch her.
欧森会帮你
Orthon can help.
但他们会为她而战
But they will fight for her.
告诉玛戈
Tell Margot that Navarre
纳瓦拉是她永远的避难所
will forever be a haven for her.
也包括那些她所爱的人
And for those she loves.
欧森在哪里?
Where is Orthon?
他会和玛戈一起来
He’s coming with Margot.
亨丽埃特也会来的
And Henriette’s coming too.
我们被发现了
Look out!
你是可怜而无辜的替罪羊
You innocent victim of duty.
你会死在这儿
You will die.
跟他们拼了 柯柯纳
Fight, Coconnas!
为了你杀的每一个人
For each one you kill,
赎罪吧
a sin shall be forgiven!
上帝注视着你
God’s watching you!
住手
Stop!
你之前救过他一次 现在为他收尸吧
You saved him once, that’s enough!
他们去了巴士底监狱
They’re off to the Bastille!
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up!
赶紧去找国王
Go to the King!
向他求情
Speak to him!
我不想失去我的爱人
I don’t want to lose him.
你穿着我最喜欢的裙子
That’s my favorite dress.
查理 我爱他…
Charles! I love him…
你在哪儿?
Where were you?
我爱他
I love him.
现在
For days now,
你每天躲在房♥里
you’ve been hiding in your room.
你不想见我吗?
You didn’t want to see me?
我已经变了…
I have changed…
你还爱我吗?
You still love me?
这是血…
It’s blood.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
保持微笑 玛戈
Keep on smiling, Margot!
记住
Remember…
能坚强的面对死亡是一种荣耀
hiding one’s grief is an honor to the dead.
他们俩还活着
They’re not dead.
我要死了
I am dead!
没有了你 我宁愿悲伤地死去
I’d have been sad to die without you.
你不会死的 我会和你在一起
You won’t die! I will stay with you.
他除了帮助和爱恋我 没有做别的
He did nothing but help me and love me.
那不是罪行
That is no crime!
请赦免他
Please let him go.
是的 那不是罪行
No, that’s no crime.
别让我失去他 放了他
Let me have him. Set him free!
到我房♥里来…
To my room…
只有玛戈
Only Margot!
他不会被释放
He cannot be set free
由于其它的罪行
for reasons of State.
我们需要他做替罪羊
Because of the other crime.
其它的罪行?
What other crime?
– 什么罪行 – 绝对不能让人知道
– Which one? – No one must know.
我被下了毒
I have been poisoned.
不能让安茹回来
Anjou must not come back.
他若回来 你就活不成了
They will kill you,
母亲和他 都想让你死
mother and him, they will.
到纳瓦拉去
Go fetch Navarre.
哈里必须统治纳瓦拉
He must rule!
那你怎么办?
What are you doing?
那你怎么办?
What are you doing?
我已经闻到死亡的气息
I’m smelling my own death.
我将如何回答上帝的提问?
How will I answer God’s questions?
我会说
I will say:
“在那个屠♥杀♥的夜晚
“On the night of the St. Bartholomew?
“我像一块无知无觉的木头”
“I slept like a log!”
我并不憎恨他们 这你清楚 保姆
I didn’t even hate them! You know that, nurse!
我知道你从未憎恨他们
I know you never hated them.
我为你盛的每一杯牛奶中 都蕴含着新教的信仰
You drank the Protestant faith in my milk.
我可怜的孩子
My sweet baby lamb.
我感到他们在召唤
They are waiting.
他们在前面等着我
They are all waiting for me.
像我一样全身流着血
They’re sweating blood, like me.
你也有一个秘密爱人…
You had a secret love too…
可怜可怜我 赦免拉莫尔
Pardon La Môle!
他向我下毒
He poisoned me.
他没有
He did not!
但我们必须说是他干的
But we must say he did.
为何?
Why?
到底是谁下的毒 是谁?
Who did it?
母亲…
Mommy…
噢 上帝啊 为何?
Oh my God! Protect him.
上帝啊 为何不保佑他?
My God, protect him.
我来抱着他
Let me carry him!
她在吗?
Is she here?
– 你看到她了吗? – 看到了
– Can you see her? – Yes.
扶我站直 让我看看她
Lift me up so I can see her.
那边 窗子后面
In the window, over there.
穿着蓝色的衣服
In her blue dress.
– 在哪儿? – 她在哭
– Where? – She’s crying.
她究竟在哪儿?
Where is she?
亨丽埃特和她在一起
Henriette’s there too.
抱紧我
Hug me!
抱紧我
Hug me!
玛戈
Margot!