– You will be safe. – I know.
你会成为女王
You will be Queen.
而你将是我的主人
And you will be my master
也是我的臣民
and my subject.
此时此刻 我们彼此深爱对方
I love you as you are now.
坦然相待 毫无保留 但这段流亡之情注定要被遗忘…
Naked, in exile, forgotten by all…
生命中没有过去 更看不到未来…
No past, no future…
没有家庭的温暖 没有华丽的服装 这份爱情终将被埋葬
No family, no fancy dress to bury love.
只要能和你在一起 我愿意与被迫♥害♥者同甘共苦
I am on your side, with the victims.
我不想回去面对那些刽子手
I will not go back to the killers.
我要做你的主人 永远不做你的臣民
I will never be your subject.
请永远不要离开我
Please, do not ever leave me.
据说你的情人们的结局常常都是死亡
They say that Death always takes your lovers.
据说在你的床边有许多金色盒子
They say you keep the heart of those who loved you
里面装着他们的心
in gold boxes all around your bed.
他们那么说吗?
They say that?
还有什么?
And what else?
在那天晚上 我带着面具 在城里闲逛
That, at night, my face masked, I wander through the city
寻找爱情?
looking for love?
你发誓 如果我死了
Swear that if I die…
你要保存我这颗被刽子手砍下的头颅
you will keep the head the hangman will sever from my body
并不时地亲吻它
and you will sometimes put your lips to it.
发誓
Swear.
对我发誓
Swear to me.
我发誓
I swear.
他是个受上帝眷顾的人
God’s hand is on this man.

Quick!
过来吻我 我的孩子
Come kiss me, my son.
你昨天真勇敢
You were brave yesterday.
你救了我的儿子
Your hand saved my son.
我感谢你
I thank you.

Come.
你也来了
There she is.
新教♥徒♥已经确信你背叛了他们
The Protestants believe you betrayed them.
他们根本不懂
They cannot understand.
什么是背叛
What is betrayal…
大部分人只知道人云亦云
but one’s skill in following the flow of events?
你已经向前迈了一大步
You have made great progress.
我是跟你学到的
I am learning from you.
你昨晚在哪儿?
Where were you last night?
你知道吗?
Do you know?
我不能说 因为发过誓
I gave my word.
安茹走了 我的心在流血
Anjou is leaving. My heart bleeds.
我爱我的三个孩子
I love my three children.
我的意思是 他们四姐弟…
I mean, all four of them…
为何回来?
Why come back?
他还不称你的心吗?
Was he not good enough?
我回来是为了你 拉莫尔会冒死来救我们
I came back for you! La Môle would die to free us.
– 我们? – 他会为我们而死
– Us? – He would die for us!
如果拉莫尔死了 那也是因为和你在一起的那些夜晚
He would die for another night with you.
他的死是因为你 不是我
He is of no use to me.
你没有权利妒忌
You have no right to be jealous!
我们之间有过协议
No demands. You promised…
那时我没把你当作我的妻子
You were not my wife then.
我闻上去臭哄哄的
I stink. I smell bad.
昨晚 你的国王哥哥把我从死亡边缘拉回来
Your brother stopped me from entering, last night.
我救了他的命 他要报答我
I saved his life, so he adores me.
你是不是疯了?
Have you gone mad?
你忘记他们杀过多少人了吗?
Do you not care who they killed?
你的鲜血很快会溅在这面墙上
Your blood will soon be on the wall!
你必须走
You must go,
想尽一切办法逃走
flee as soon as you can!
查理信任我
Charles trusts me.
你真的认为他会保护你?
You did it for a reason. He knows it!
我救过他
I saved him.
他也救过我
And he saved me.
此时离开就是背叛了他
To leave would be betrayal.
留下来也是背叛了你的盟友
To stay is betrayal!
这些话从你嘴里说出来让人震惊
To hear you say that is shocking.
如果这是你的真实想法
It sounds so real.
你就背叛了你的信仰 还有你的朋友
You betrayed your faith, now your friends!
你卑躬屈膝在查理的脚下
You grovel at Charles’ feet.
经过昨晚 我对他的看法改变了
Last night he was different.
你被他骗了
He always is!
我对他十分了解…
I know him so well…
尽管我爱他
I love him!
我要去洗澡了
It’s bath day. I’m going.
你曾经请求我和你结盟
You once asked me to be your ally.
所以我指引和保护你
So I guided and protected you.
现在轮到我请求你
Now, it is my turn to ask.
让纳瓦拉成为我的避难所
Let Navarre be a haven for me.
带我到纳瓦拉
Take me to Navarre.
带上我和他
Take me with him.
你希望谁来统治纳瓦拉? 你的情人? 还是我?
Whom do you wish to rule over? Navarre, your lover, or me?
我只和你睡过觉 人们会知道的
I only slept with you so people would know!
你没有权力控制我
You have no right over me.
他们现在形影不离 又要一起去狩猎
They are inseparable. They are out hunting again.
就他们两个
Just the two of them.
真恶心
It stinks!
– 他们什么意思? – 国王已被卖♥♥出
– What is it? – The King has sold,
是的 卖♥♥出 你的哥哥是被卖♥♥给波兰人的
yes, sold, your brother to the Poles.
你知道他还说什么吗?
Do you know what he said?
“如果我们把小王子送给纳瓦拉”
“What if we sent the kid…”
也就是在说你 把你送给纳瓦拉
– meaning you – “to Navarre…
“那么哈里就能留下来 和我在一起”
“so Henry can stay with me?”
你知道他为何想让哈里留在这儿吗?
Do you know why he wants Henry here?
这样玛戈也会留下
So Margot will stay.
总有一天他会除掉我
One day, he will get rid of me.
别碰这本书
Hands off!
你已经17岁了
You are 17 now.
你能保守秘密吗?
Can you keep a secret?
玛戈很快会成为一个寡妇
Margot will soon be a widow.
这是一本讲狩猎的书
This is a book on falconry.
对学习狩猎是很有用的
Perfect for learning about falconry.
谁喜欢狩猎呢?
Who likes falconry?
把它放到哈里的房♥内
Put it in Henry’s room.
这是一本罕见的书 多么难得
It is such a rare book, so scarce.
它已经很长时间没有打开了
It has been closed for so long
有些书页都粘在一起了
that the pages are stuck.
一个人必须醮湿他的手指 一页接着一页
One must wet one’s finger, page after page,
翻看它
to turn them.
我的剑
My sword!
看呐 小子
Look, the brat!
安静 艾维提恩
Quiet, Actéon!
你的脸色很苍白
You’re white as a sheet.
你读过了吗?
You are reading?
真是令人惊奇
It’s stunning.
一本最好的狩猎书籍
The best hunting book ever written.
看呐 署名拉莫尔 你知道这个名字吗?
Look: La Môle. Do you know the name?
你在听吗?
Are you listening?
他是玛戈的情人
He’s Margot’s lover.
有品味的人
A man of taste.
他对女人和书籍都很有品味
Both in women and books.
我必须见见他
I must meet him.
为何纸张会粘起来呢?
How come the pages are stuck?
每天我将派一个信使
Every day I will send a messenger.
你会知道一切
You will know everything.
关于家族 法国…
About the family, France…
每一天
Every day,
直到我叫你回来
until I call you back for good.
那匹信使的马♥会♥成为我唯一的寄托

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!