And he’ll love it because he adores you.
相信我
Trust me.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我相信他对你的爱从未停止过
I don’t believe he ever stopped loving you.
你怎么知道 他自己说的吗
How do you know? Did he say so?
威尔弗
Wilf!
那个今日歌♥剧的人
It’s the man from Opera Today.
你看起来真英俊
You look very handsome.
你看起来真美
You look very beautiful.
我们都很老了
We’re both very old.
谢谢
Thanks.
那我们结婚吧
Then let’s get married.
你是说真的吗
Were you serious?
是的
Yes.
好的
OK.
威尔第:《赞美你 美丽的爱神》