《饮酒歌♥》
比彻姆宅 退休音乐人士之家
女士们 谢谢
Thank you, ladies.
奥克塔维亚一般坐这儿
Octavia’s usual spot.
-这样没问题吧 -没问题
– Is that OK for you? – Yes.
四重奏
鲍比 这次发挥不尽如人意
Nowhere near where you should be, Bobby.
把乐谱递给我 好吗
Give me the score, will you?
威尔弗 离晚会只剩一个月时间了
Wilf, the gala’s only a month away.
搞不懂你之前都干什么去了
I couldn’t work out what you were doing.
从头再来一遍 好吗
Can we take it from the top, please?
鲍比 你指挥得太快了
Bobby, you’re going too fast for me.
-塞德里克 抱歉 -是西德里克
– I’m sorry, Cedric. – It’s ‘Cee-dric’.
抱歉 西德里克
Oh, Cee-dric.
请再弹奏一次序曲好吗 谢谢
Could you give me the intro again, please?
又来了
You did it again!
现在我加快了 你又拖慢拍子
I’m on fire here and you’re holding me back!
别吵了
Be quiet!
你们觉得好笑吗 好笑才怪
You find this amusing. I don’t!
要是这里被关 看你们还怎么笑得出来
It won’t be amusing if they shut this place down.
奈杰尔 谢谢 你的好意心领了
Thank you, Nigel. You are so kind to do that.
谢了 请别再唱了
Thank you. Now stop, please.
他说谢谢 好了别唱了
The man said thank you. That’s it.
你的天赋真是无可限♥量♥
Is there no end to your bloody talent?
茜茜 拜托 别开小差
Cissy! Please… pay… attention.
-好了 -你得跟着一起听
– Ready. – You must listen.
别理他 茜茜 他就爱欺负老实人
Never bother with him, Cissy. He’s a bully.
洛蒂 17到19小节你的调太低了
Now, Lottie, in bars 17, 18 and 19, you were deeply flat.
我觉得没有低 我看钢琴得调音了
No, I don’t think I was. I think the piano needs tuning.
亲爱的安妮 能为我们唱一下吗
Anne, darling, would you mind singing it for us?
西德里克 我不参加合唱
I don’t do chorus, Ceedric.
从没参加过
I never have.
我一登上英国皇家歌♥剧院就名扬海外了
I achieved immediate international success at the Royal Opera
当时我才21岁
when I was only 21 years old.
西德里克 五分钟前就该我们练习了
Cedric, we should have been using this room five minutes ago.
好吧 先生们 这里归你们了
Oh, yeah. The space is entirely yours, gentlemen.
排练结束
The rehearsals are over.
鲍比 快走 别磨蹭
Come on, Bobby. Come on. Hurry up.
太美了
Beautiful.
你把我这段唱出喜感了
You’re making a fool of my part.
瑞吉 这椅子没人坐
Reggie, it’s empty.
你不能占空座 瑞吉
You can’t save seats, Reg.
他不会来了 威尔弗 他不会来了
He’s not coming. Wilf, he’s not coming.
谁说不来了
Why no?
搞得好像这椅子是你的似的
You seem to think that you own the thing.
从我来时 我们就一直坐这桌
We’ve been sitting at this table since I first came here.
-问题就在这里 -瑞吉 这不公平
– Yes. That’s precisely the point. – It’s not fair, Reggie.
我们偶尔也想坐靠窗的位子 不是吗
We want the window sometimes, don’t we?
是啊 如果六个月后这地方关门了
Yes. If this place has to shut down in six months,
顺带一提 八成是会关的
which it very well might,
我想留个回忆 至少靠窗坐过一次
then I want to try and remember I once had a fucking window seat.
麻烦让一下
Excuse me, please.
威尔弗 你不能否认
You can’t deny it, Wilf.
没我们帮衬 你们这些独唱家也要掉价
You soloists would be lost without us.
你要敢再说一遍
Say that once more,
我就拿叉子捅你屁♥股♥ 哈利
and I swear I’ll ram a fork up your jacksy, Harry.
威尔弗 他说得没错
He’s right, Wilf.
谁有叉子
Anybody got a fork?
你知道他说得没错
And you know he is.
看来得备两把叉子
Make that two forks.
谢谢你 安琪莉可
Merci, Angelique.
你是不是换发型了
Have you done something new to your hair?
没有 我只是把刘海梳到了前面
No, I just put my fringe in front.
我喜欢前刘海
I love your fringe in front.
我今天给你多上了片油炸面包
I give you extra slice of fried bread this morning.
-我看到了 -还有你最爱的杏梅酱
– I noticed. – And your favourite Apricot jam.
安琪莉可 你真是太好了
Magnifique, Angelique.
今晚来个合体怎么样
Fancy vous a little rumpy-pumpy ce soir?
什么叫合体
Qu’est-ce que c’est, ‘rumpy-pumpy’?
rumpy-pumpy make love的戏谑说法
洞房♥花烛夜的小秘密
Secrets of the marriage bed.
你得先答应嫁给我才能告诉你
You’ll have to answer my proposal at once.
祝您好胃口
Bon appetit.
-茜茜 茜茜 -听着呢
– Cissy, Cissy! – Ready.
-记得12点15分有紧急会议 -西德里克
– Remember the emergency meeting, 12:15. – Cedric. Cedric.
-大家还在吃早餐呢 -这事很重要
– Breakfast time. – This is critical.
所有晚会人员 请注意
All members of the gala committee, please note.
我们的男高音弗兰克·怀特出状况了
We have a serious problem with our star tenor, Frank White.
因此 中午12点整召开紧急会议
As such, there’s an emergency meeting at 12 noon precisely.
瑞吉 记得提醒我
Reggie, don’t forget to remind me.
我会设好闹钟的
I’ll set my watch.
瞧 那是什么情况
Hey, what’s this? Look.
瑞吉 你之前说的就是今天对吗
Didn’t you say today was the day, Reg?
今天怎么了
What’s today?
塔德克要去接新人
Tadek setting off to fetch the new arrival.
有新人要来了吗
There’s to be a new arrival?
茜茜 这事儿我们谈论好几天了
Cissy, we’ve talked about it for days.
你也知道的
You too.
-真的吗 -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
是谁要来
Who is it?
他们会派车去接 肯定是个明星
They’d only send the van for a star.
我来的时候 还是自己掏钱叫出租车
When I came, I had to pay for me own taxi.
他们给我派了一辆私家车 还配了司机
They sent a private car with a chauffeur for me.
新来的正好顶上伦纳德·蒂姆斯的空缺
This is a replacement for Leonard Timms.
他曾是我最要好的朋友之一
He was a real dear friend of mine.
我会深深悼念他的
I’m really gonna miss him terribly.
要知道 他可是奇才
He was a genius, you know.
可以自♥由♥控制放屁
He could fart at will.
威尔弗 我们还在吃早餐
Yeah, Wilf, we’re having breakfast.
-我没开玩笑 -别光说不吃
– I’m not kidding. – But don’t let that stop you.
我可是亲眼见过 如假包换
I swear it’s true. I saw it with my own eyes.
他先气运最低点 接着作沉思状
He got down on all fours and went into a meditative state.
等到准备就绪
And when he was ready,
他就能通过肛管呼吸
he could exhale and inhale through his anal canal.
-我看那是中风了吧 -我看肯定是
– I suppose that’s the stroke talking. – I suppose it must be.
茜茜 你觉得我能代替诺比
Cissy, do you think I could replace Nobby
在草坪上跟你速速来一发吗
for a quick one in the long grass?
你的胸部是我这辈子见过最美的
You have the nicest tits I’ve ever seen in my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
瑞吉 你真得尝尝这果酱
Reg, you’ve got to try this jam.
好吃的不得了
It is unbelievable.
堪比圣诞大餐
It’s like eating Christmas.
比彻姆宅
退休音乐人士之家
那个箱子小心点
Be careful with that one.
经不起摔
It’s fragile.
我一会来再来拿衣箱 也带您上车
I come back for the trunk. And for you.
我…我…我很抱歉
I… I… I apologise.
请对我好一点
Please be kind.
我们都和那时候不一样了
We were different people then.
请对我好一点 对我好一点
Be kind. Be kind.
我办不到 不行 停下 停下
I can’t do this. I can’t. Stop. Stop.
-您在跟我说话吗 -你说什么
– You say to me something? – What did you say?
-为什么停下 -没停下
– Why are we stopping? – We are not.
-开着呢 -好的
– We’re on the way. – Right.
-要打电♥话♥给科根医生吗 -不了 谢谢
– Should I call Dr. Cogan? – No. No, thank you.
这些绣花球可真美 玛塔 你喜欢吗
These hydrangeas are beautiful. Do you like them, Marta?
喜欢是喜欢 但我不会放在桌上
Yes, I do, but I would never put on my table.
瞧瞧 不多见啊
Well, well, well, this is new.
科根医生 从没见过你插花啊
I’ve never seen you arranging flowers before, Dr. Cogan.
真的吗 威尔弗
Really, Wilf?
你没注意到我们过去几个月裁员了吗
Haven’t you noticed we’ve cut down on staff in the past months?
这是为新人准备的吧 是吗
And is this for the new arrival? Is it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!