Oh, there you are.
刚才发生什么事了?
What happened back there?
Kitty 我弄丢了地图
Kitty. I lost the map.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我们会把它拿回来的
We’ll get it back.
我们经历过更糟的处境 烂黄瓜那么糟
We’ve been in worse pickles.
谁告诉你那个名字的?
Who told you that name?
什么名字?
What name?
哦 没事
Uh, nothing.
那些熊 得在他们找到许愿星之前找到他们
The bears! We have to find them before they find the star.
我们很接近了
Oh! We are so close.
终于到手了
It’s finally happening.
我都能嗅到那个许愿星的味道了
I can taste that wish now.
知道它是什么味道吗
And you know what it tastes like?
像派一样? -♪像派一样
Pies?- ♪ Pies ♪
♪谁吃到了派
♪ Who ate all the pies?Who ate all the pies? ♪
♪我们 是我们吃到了
♪ We did, we did,we did, we did ♪
♪我们吃掉了所有的派
♪ We ate all the pies. ♪
哦 这太棒了
Oh, it’s gonna be wicked.
是啊 想象一下 我们 一个大型犯罪集团
Yeah. Imagine us, a big-time crime syndicate.
不是什么大型犯罪集团 亲爱的
Not a big-time crime syndicate, love.
是大犯罪家族
A big-time crime family.
对吧 小金?
Isn’t that right, Goldi?
小金? -怎么了?
Goldi? -What?
看啊 地图一直在闪
Whoa! Hey, look, the map is going all fizzly.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
给我 -不 不 -嘿!
Give it me. No, no, no, no. -Hey!
小金 不准咬
Goldi, no biting!
你是打手 我是指挥官
You’re the smash, I’m the grab.
我拿着地图
I hold the map.
明白了吗? -好的
You got it? -Okay!
“寻你所愿 换个视野
“To find your wish, adjust your view.
你所追求的 也许就在你面前”
What you seek may be right in front of you.”
真是一堆废话 这说的都是什么?
Well, that’s a load of rubbish. What’s that supposed to mean?
“就在面前”
Right in front of us.
看起来像我们家的小木屋
It looks like our cabin back home.
你真的认为我们的小屋
You really think our cabin
在黑暗森林的中♥央♥?
is in the middle of the Dark Forest?
熊宝 快嗅嗅看
Baby, give it the old sniff test.
有人在煮东西
Something’s cooking.

No.
不要打开那扇门
Do not open that door.
我们到家了!你好,门
We are home! Hello, door.
哦 不 别进去…
Oh, no, don’t go insi…
就快速地看一眼
Maybe just a quick pop in.
你好,椅子 -我说 我们冬眠怎么样?
Hello, chairs. -What say we hibernate?
你好 蜂蜜
Hello, honey.
你好 我的老朋友
Hello, my old friend.
我太想你了…
I have missed you so…
看啊 小金 粥
Look, Goldi. Porridge.
而且是按你喜欢的方式做的
And it’s made just the way you like it.
不管你怎么做 她都不喜欢
No matter how you make it, she doesn’t like it.
你们都住嘴
Stop it, all of you.
也许我们的愿望已经实现了
Maybe our wishes have been granted.
停下来 我们的愿望没有实现
Just stop. It’s not our wish granted.
这是一个陷阱
It’s an obstacle.
这是森林在耍花招
It’s the forest playing tricks.
这不是真的 这些都不是…
This isn’t real. None of this is…
噢 那是你最喜欢的书
Aw. That was your favorite book.
你以前总是盯着它 看几个小时
You used to stare at it for hours.
太硬了
Too hard.
哎哟
Whoop!
太软了
Too soft.
这个刚刚好
Just right.
哦 就是这样
Oh, this was it.
什么这样 妈妈?
What was it, Mama?
那天 一个小孤女
The day a little orphan girl
闯进我们的小屋 偷走了我们的心
broke into our cabin and stole our hearts.
就在那一天 我们的世界变得刚刚好
The day when our world became just right.
怎么样 上面能看到什么吗
How’s it going? Can you see anything up there?
还没有 佩罗…
Not yet, Perrito…
你还好吗 -当然 我很好
You okay? -Sí, I am good.
好得不能再好了
So good.
如果你想牵我的手 直说就行了
If you wanted to hold my hand, all you had to do is ask.
呃 等你有空了拉我上去就行
Uh, just, uh, feel free to pull me up
随便什么时候
whenever you get a chance.
哦 我刚想起来
Oh, I was just remembering
上次我向你伸过手
the last time I offered you my hand.
只是那次 你临阵退缩了
Only, that time, I believe you had cold feet.
Kitty…
Kitty…
关于那一天
About that day.
靴猫不该感到害怕
Puss in Boots is not supposed to be afraid.
但在圣科洛马的教堂外
But outside that church in Santa Coloma,
那是我第一次感到恐惧
that was the first time I ever felt fear.
所以我逃走了
So I ran.
那是个错误 Kitty
It was a mistake, Kitty.
没关系
It’s okay.
不 这是懦弱的行为 -不要紧的
No, no. It was cowardly. -It’s okay.
你一个人在牧师坛前 -Puss
You alone at the altar. -Puss.
穿着漂亮的 完美的婚纱
In your beautiful, poofy wedding dress.
Puss 都过去了
Puss! It’s okay.
再说 我其实也没去
I didn’t show up, either.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
什么叫你也没去?
What do you mean, you didn’t show up?
我知道我在你心里永远比不上…
Well, I knew I could never compete
你唯一的真爱
with your one true love.
谁? -你自己
Who? -Yourself.
那个传奇
The legend.
我才不要嫁给那样的你
I wasn’t gonna show up for that guy.
但你似乎已经变了
But you don’t seem like that guy anymore.
上面一切都好吗
Everything okay up there?
我正在给你们点赞 告诉你们一声
I’m giving you a thumbs-up, just so you know.
Puss
Puss!

Look.
你觉得呢 小虫子?
What do you think, bug?
我是等猫偷了地图 然后杀了它们
Do I wait for the cats to steal the map and then kill them,
还是直接把所有人都杀了?
or do I just kill everybody all at once?
你知道吗 我开始觉得
You know, I’m starting to think
你不懂得珍惜生命的意义
you don’t appreciate the value of a life.
什么?哪有
What? No.
我是说 我爱这些家伙
I mean, I love these guys.
把屁♥股♥放低点 我需要一条平坦的路
Flex the glutes. I need a solid surface.
每个人都有好的一面… 一定有好的一面…
There’s good in all people. There’s good in all people.
你知道吗 杰克 也许我们需要再深入一点
You know, Jack, maybe we need to dig a little deeper.
呃 说说你的童年吧
T-Tell me about your childhood.
你知道吗 我小时候没多少东西
You know, I never had much as a kid.
只有慈爱的父母 稳定的生活和豪♥宅♥
Just loving parents and stability and a mansion
还有一个蒸蒸日上的烘焙食品企业等着我去继承
and a thriving baked goods enterprise for me to inherit.
诸如这些啦 没用的东西
Useless crap like that.
但一旦我拿到许愿星
But once I get my wish,
我终于可以有一件 能让我开心的事
I’ll finally have the one thing that will make me happy.
哦 那是什么?
Oh, well, what’s that?
世界上所有的魔法…
All of the magic in the world.
只属于我!
For me.
其他人都不能用
And no one else gets any.
这样过分吗?-当然!
Is that so much? -Yes!
那我们只能求同存异了
Agree to disagree.
好了 开过来吧
All right, bring it over.
救命
Help!
我的老天鹅啊 杰克!
Sweet Mother of Goose, Jack!
你知道 老话常说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!