Could you do the thumb thing?- Shh.
就像童话里那样
Like in the fairy tale?
那不是童话!
It wasn’t a fairy tale!
就是首童谣罢了
It was only a nursery rhyme.
对 那首无聊的童谣
Oh, yeah. The lame one.
“小杰克霍纳坐在角落
Little Jack Horner sat in the corner
吃着霍纳派”
eating a Horner pie…
♪卡住我的拇指 拿出一个李子
♪ Stuck in my thumb,pulled out a plum ♪
♪瞧瞧我是个 多棒的好孩子
♪ And said,”What a good boy am I.” ♪
看 一个魔法玩偶
Look! A magic puppet.
♪因为我是个真正的小男孩
♪ ‘Cause I’m a real boy ♪
♪不用提线就能跑能跳
♪ No strings attached. ♪
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
这有什么好吹嘘的
What’s impressive?
我一直都是个真正的小男孩
I’ve been a boy the whole time.
小杰克霍纳没有任何魔法
Little Jack Horner didn’t have any magic.
他就是个可悲的 烘焙师♥傅♥家的孩子
He was a pathetic,buttered baker’s boy.
小杰克已经死了
Little Jack’s dead!
现在只有大杰克霍纳
I’m Big Jack Horner.
呃 尊敬的杰克霍纳先生
Uh, Mr. Big Jack Horner, sir…
其实我跟她不太熟 -你在说什么呢
I barely know her.- What do you mean?
我们是姐妹 你这个呆瓜
We’re sisters, you goof.
我们脸上的纹身都是一对的
We got matching face tattoos.
简简单单 不在话下
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
Puss? -Kitty?
Puss?- Kitty?
Puss! -Kitty!
Puss…- Kitty!
(通缉 柔爪Kitty)
这是我的工作
This is my job.
不 这是我的工作 我叛变了三只熊
No, this is my job.I’m double-crossing the bears.
不 我叛变了三只熊
No, I am double-crossing the bears.
他们今天打算雇用我
They tried to hire me earlier today.
他们两周前就打算雇用我了
Well, they tried to hire me two weeks ago.
这说明你是个备胎
That makes you plan B.
找到了 -好险
There it is.- Whew.
好了 你要的报酬
Now, about your payment.
等等 你承诺给的是 跟我们一样重的金子
Hold up. You promised us our weight in gold.
我是这么说的 不是吗
I did, didn’t I?
听说过点石成金吗
Ever hear of the Midas touch?
酷 我喜欢
Ah, cool. Dibs.
不好 我忘了不能直接碰的
Oh, no.I misjudged the situation.
这就是你为什么不能惹杰克霍纳
This is why you don’t cross Jack Horner.
这是什么
What is this?
你现在当海盗去了? -嘘
Are you a pirate now?- Shh.
这就像一只负鼠死在你脸上
It’s like a possum crawledon your face and died.
嘘! -丑死的
Shh!- Of shame.
拜托 你要笑也小声点
Please, mock me quietly.
我讨厌它 好恶心
I hate it. It’s disgusting.
怎么 我很喜欢 这让我看起来很尊贵
Well, I love it.It’s distinguished.
真是个好主意 熊宝 “像猫一样”
Great plan, Baby. Real catlike.
呃 我能走了吗
Uh, can I go?
请便 呃
Pleasure doing, uh…
穿靴子的猫? -小金 三只熊
Puss in Boots?- Goldi. Bears.
你好 杰克 -柔爪Kitty
Hola, Jack.- Kitty Softpaws.
我的天 你居然还敢回来
My, you have a lot of nerve coming back here.
别这样 我可是你雇用的小偷里 最厉害的一个
Please. I was the best thief you ever hired.
你抢劫我! -你陷害我!
You robbed me.- You set me up.
你跟我说 你要去给心灵放个假
You said you were going on some spiritual retreat.
正在放
Namaste.
还有你 你应该已经死翘翘了
And you’re supposed to be dead.
我好多了?
I got better?
够了 快把地图给我
Ugh. Just give us the map.
再给我们一打派 -啊?
And throw in a dozen pies.- Eh?
噢 有没有香草味的
Ooh. Have you got any savory pies?
啥 不不 -对 你都有什么口味的?
What? N-No.- Yeah, what flavors you got?
我们能全部打包带走吗
Can we get all of that in a bag to go?
你们能别再想着派了吗 认真点
Oh, would you stop talking about blooming pies? Focus!
交出地图
Hand over that map,
不然我就在你们身上打洞
or I’ll punch holes in the lot of ya.
啊 倒霉 -小心 快趴下
Oh, bums.- Look out! It’s coming down!
我讨厌会说话的童话动物
I hate talking fairy tale animals!
搞什么 快回来!
What? Get back here!
最棒的小偷赢了
The best thief has won.
怎么回事? -你说的没错
Huh?- You’re right.
最棒的小偷赢了
She did.
你怎么这样
Oh, come on!
那里 他们要逃走了
There. They’re getting away.
不不不
No, no,, no, no, no, no, no!
很高兴见到你 Puss
Nice catching up with you, Puss.
先走一步
Got to go.
小猫咪 过来啊
Here, kitty, kitty.
那是根棍子吗 你要用那玩意做什么…
Is that a stick? What are you gonna do with that…
啊 我的指关节
Ow!- Ow! Me knuckles!
你不该这么做 伙计
You shouldn’t have done that, mate.
这个白♥痴♥
This idiot.
嘿 Puss 我找到了一块三明治
Hey, Puss.I found a sandwich in here.
我觉得这是金枪鱼馅的
I think it’s tuna fish.
快开车 小狗 -好的好的
Drive, perro!- Okey doke.
真好 小队有新成员加入了
Oh, cool. Another member of the team.
我们才不是小队
We are not a team.
看着点路 -哇啊
Eyes on the road!- Whoa!
这家伙是谁
Who is this guy?
我是Puss最好的朋友 -不 他不是
I’m Puss’s best friend.- No, he isn’t.
也是他的治疗犬
And his therapy dog.
绝对不是
Definitely not.
终于啊 你确实需要治一治
Finally. You need therapy.
给我地图 相信我
Give me the map. Trust me.
相信你? 像我在圣科洛马时那样?
Trust you?Like I did in Santa Coloma?
你真要这样吗 这时候提圣科洛马?
Really? Santa Coloma?
没错 圣科洛马
Sí, Santa Coloma.
我的 -我的
Mine!- Mine!
善良的人们 接受来自靴猫的…
Good people,accept this golden gift
金光闪闪的礼物吧
from Puss in Boots!
提速跑 快点 快
Speed up! Go, go, go!
召集面包师
Assemble the Baker’s Dozen.
小心点拿着这个
Careful with this.
我要带上这个 那个
I’ll take this and that.
还有这个 这个
Oh, and these. One of those.
必须带上那个
And I got to take that. Yes. Yes.
不要这个 要这个
No. Yes! Oh, yeah!
(喝掉我 吃掉我)
所有这些!
All of these!
这个一定要带上
This one is right.
我会抓到你 我的小猫们 还有你们的小狗
I’ll get you, my kitties, and your little dog, too.
什么?这是空白的
What? This is blank.
我们被坑了!真正的地图…
We’ve been ripped off! Where is the…
哦是的 我就知道它会这样
Oh. Yeah. I knew it was gonna do that.
“黑暗森林 遥远深邃
“The Dark Forest is deep and far.
那里即是 许愿星所在方位”
Within its bounds, you’ll find the star.”
黑暗森林?
The Dark Forest?
没人能进入黑森林
No one goes into the Dark Forest.
或者活着出来
Or comes out.
“最后一个愿望 绚烂又多彩
“A single wish burns true and bright.
这张地图是关键 千万握紧别放开”
This map’s the key, so hold on tight.”
放手
Suéltalo.
你才放手 -一根棍子?
You let go. -A stick?
你的剑哪去了?
What happened to your sword?
我把它扔了 你知道的
Got rid of it, you know.
带着剑行动 太容易得手了
Made things too easy.
我需要增加点挑战
I needed a challenge.
是啊 你刚才看起来很有挑战
Yeah, you looked pretty challenged back there.
我不会让你拿着地图的
There’s no way I’m letting you hold the map.
我也不会让你拿着地图的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!