♪ Fearless hero? ♪
是你 是你
You were, you were.
我告诉过你们这些卫♥生♥部♥的人
I told you health department people,
这里没有猫!
there are no cats here!
喵?
Meow?
你不是卫♥生♥部♥的 对吧 小可爱
You’re not from the health department, are you?
不 你不是 我们最好快点带你进来
No, you’re not.We better get you inside
因为宝贝 他们总是在监视这里
because, baby,they are always watching.
我是露娜婆婆 这是我的家
I am Mama Luna,and this is my home.
现在也是你的家了
And now it’s your home, too.
你永远的家
Your forever home.
♪小猫洗澡澡
♪ Kitty gets a bath ♪
♪小猫洗香香
♪ The kitty gets a bath ♪
♪ Hi-ho the… ♪
我猜你一直都没有名字
I bet you never even had a name.
但你猜怎么着 我有个完美的名字给你
But you know what, I have thought of something perfect.
我要叫你…
I shall call you…
小黄瓜!
Pickles!
原住民们
Brother cats, sister kitties,
来见见你们的新室友
meet your new roommate.
打个招呼吧 小黄瓜
Say hello, Pickles.
喵?是吧
Meow, eh?
干嘛 我说错什么了吗
What? Did I say something salty?
这不是我的母语
It’s my second language.
这蠢手套
Stupid mittens.
从我身上下去
Get off me.
♪结束了
♪ This is the end ♪
♪朋友 是的 结束了
♪ Amigo, sí, el fin ♪
哦 不
Oh, no.
♪结束了
♪ This is the end ♪
♪最后的…
♪ Ultimo… ♪
这是人用的 小黄瓜
This is a person potty, Pickles.
那才是你用的
That’s your potty.
好吧 这就是我的尊严死去的地方
So this is where dignity goes to die.
♪这一切…
♪ De todo lo que está de pie ♪
不 休想
No, no way.
♪结束了
♪ The end ♪
♪我永远无法…
♪ I’ll never… ♪
♪想象到
♪ Imaginate cómo sera ♪
♪失去的自♥由♥
♪ Sin limite, con libertad ♪
喵
Meow.
♪极度需要
♪ Desperately in need ♪
♪谁来把我
♪ Of some stranger’s hand ♪
♪拯救出这绝望的地方
♪ In a desperate land ♪
♪结束了
♪ This is the end. ♪
你闻到味儿了?
You got the scent?
这些脚印太小
These are too small,
这些脚印太大
and these are too big.
但这些…
But these ones…
这些脚印 刚刚好
these ones are just right.
(通缉 金发女和三只熊 犯罪家族)
熊宝 追踪那只猫
Baby! Track that cat.
呃 注意着点行吗
Uh. Do you mind?
没看我在吃东西呢
I’m trying to eat here.
我是说 喵 还是什么的 随便吧
I mean, meow. Whatever.
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
噢噢噢 你是会说话的猫?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.You’re a talking cat?
我也是会说话的猫
I’m a talking cat.
我们聊聊天吧
Let’s talk.
我宁愿吃东西
I’d rather eat.
喔 没关系
Oh, not a problem.
我们可以一边吃一边说
We can eat and talk at the same time.
我不会说英语
No hablo inglés.
你说西班牙语?我也是!
Hablas español?! Yo también!
你哪来的 喜欢午睡吗
!Ah! De dónde eres? Te gustan las siestas?
我也不说西班牙语
I don’t speak Spanish, either.
你真幽默
You’re funny.
好吧 聊得很愉快 -喂喂 等等
Uh… okay. Good talk.- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on.
小黄瓜?这是你的名字?
Pickles? Is that your name?
我还没有名字呢 也没有家
Me, I don’t have a name or a home.
(通缉 寻找领养)
无意冒犯 但你长得不像小黄瓜
So, I’m no expert, but you don’t look like a Pickles.
你长得都不像一只猫
Well, you don’t look like a cat.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
实话告诉你 我不是猫
Full disclosure: I’m not a cat.
我是一只狗 -你好啊 小邦
I’m a dog.- Hi, Bon Bon.
喵
Meow.
喔 小黄瓜交新女朋友了 真不错
Oh, Pickles hasa new girlfriend? Okay.
我住在门廊下
I live under the porch.
那里有点孤独
It can get a little lonely down there.
主要是由老鼠和蜈蚣掌管
It’s mostly controlled by the rats and the centipedes,
但我有个属于自己的角落
but I have my own little corner.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
我来这是为了找吃的 还有找朋友
I just come up here for the food and the friends.
主…主要还是找吃的
Mostly… mostly the food.
求你别说出去 我很需要这个
Please don’t tell anyone.I need this.
我不会说的 我不在乎
I won’t tell. I don’t care.
所以 你会帮我保守秘密?
So you’ll keep my secret?
朋友间的秘密
A secret between friends?
不是朋友 就只是保守秘密
Just a secret.
你真有意思 虽然我们已经是最好的朋友了
It’s funny… despite all this best friend bonding,
但你对我来说仍然很神秘 小黄瓜
you’re still a mystery to me,Pickles.
你有什么故事?
What’s your story?
我的故事…
My story…
我们在看什么东西
What are we looking at?
都结束了
Is over.
别哭呀
Oh, no.
想揉揉我的肚子吗
Want to rub my belly?
嗯哼
Hmm?
这是在做什么
What-what’s happening?
揉揉嘛 -饶了我吧
Rub.- Hard pass.
揉一揉嘛 我需要练习一下
Come on, rub.I need the practice.
总有一天 我会成为一只治疗犬
I’m gonna be a therapy dog someday.
你在说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
很高兴你问了
I’m glad you asked.
当人们难过的时候 就可以揉揉我的肚子
When people feel bad,they can rub my belly.
这会让他们好受点 快 揉揉我的肚子
It’ll make ’em feel better.Rub my belly.
不要 -来嘛 揉一下
No. No.- Come on, rub it.
想都不要想 -揉嘛
Not happening. No.- Rub it.
让我说清楚
Let me be clear.
我不想碰你的肚子 好吗
I don’t want to touch your belly, okay?
好的 那你想做什么?
Okey doke.So, what do you want?
我想一个人待着
I want to be left alone.
呃啊 你回来了
Ugh, you’re back.
我从来没离开过
Oh, I never left.
那头狼 他找到我了
The wolf. He found me.
你好 女士
Hello, missus.
我们在找一只猫
We’re looking for a cat.
这只猫
This cat.
我们有份工作想雇用他
We’ve got an offer for him.
他们雇用穿靴子的猫 是想做什么
What could they possibly want to offer Puss in Boots?
什么是穿靴子的猫? -你在逗我吧?
What’s a Puss in Boots?- Seriously?
我告诉过你们这些卫♥生♥部♥的人
I told you health department people,
这里没有猫
there are no cats here.
让她说实话
Make her talk.
打扰一下 亲爱的
Excuse me, my darling.
我们在找那只传奇的靴猫
We’re looking for the legendary Puss in Boots.
也许你碰巧…见过他?
Have you perhaps… seen him?
太温柔了
Too soft.
快说 你这个老家伙
Out with it, you old biddy,
否则我就把你的肠子扯出来当吊袜带
or I’ll have your gutsfor garters.
太强硬了 那绝对不是刚刚好
Too hard.That was not just right.