Please…
说真的 你是疝气了还是怎么了?
Seriously, are you having a hernia or something?
拜托了…
Pretty please…
看那楚楚可怜的大眼睛
They’re such pools of vulnerability.
太可爱了…
It’s so cute…
你怎么会觉得 这招对我管用?
how you think that would work on me.
难道你不知道我的内心一片死寂吗
Don’t you know I’m dead inside?
对了 你的鼻子在流血
By the way, your nose is bleeding.

Oh.
我只是在为友谊小队争取时间
I was just buying some time for Team Friendship.
什么小队?
Team what?
十指连心剑!
Spanish Splinter!
噢!
Ow!
嘿!
Hey!
你做了什么?不!
What have you done? No!
地图!我的愿望!
The map. My wish.
走 快走!
Go, go, go!
哇!
Whoa!
它是我的!
It’s mine.
嗯?
Huh?
你在找什么东西吗?
You looking for something?
把这当成我的辞呈吧 先生
Consider this my resignation, mister.
什么?
What?
我做了什么 要受到这样的惩罚?
What did I do to deserve this?
我是说 具体是什么?
I mean, what specifically…?
真美啊
Gorgeous.
我不想这么说 但我们是不是该许个愿?
I hate to say it, but should we make a wish?
Kitty 与你共度余生
Kitty, one life spent with you
就是我唯一的愿望
is all that I could wish for.
你救了我的命 姐姐
You saved my life, sis.
你本来要许愿的 但你没有
You was gonna make the wish, but you didn’t make the wish
因为你想救你的家人
’cause you wanted to save your family.
我当时 我真的很害怕
And I-I was really scared.
然后…
And then…
喂 别为这事哭得这么厉害
Oi, don’t get so blubbery about it.
不然我还能喝谁的粥?
Whose porridge would I eat otherwise?
很遗憾你的愿望没实现 小金 亲爱的
I’m sorry you didn’t get your wish, Goldi, love.
但我实现了 妈妈
But I did, Mama.
我的愿望已经实现了
I did get my wish.
一切…
Everything…
都刚刚好
is just right.
哦 你要把我弄哭了
Oh, now you’ve made me cry.
好了 怎么说 不如我们都回家冬眠吧?
Now, what say we all go home and hibernate?
小金 你跟我一模一样 真的
Hey, Goldi, you are a chip off the old block, you are.
我能说什么呢?
Well, what can I say?
我中了孤儿头奖
I won the orphan lottery.
柔爪 靴猫
Softpaws, Boots.
小金 -三只熊
Goldi. -Bears.
熊宝 你对我们下一个任务有什么想法吗?
Hey, Baby, you got any ideas for our next job?
哦!还记得那个馅饼工厂吗?
Oh! Remember that pie factory?
我怀疑他们可能有一个…
I suspect that they might be experiencing
管理层的空缺
a leadership vacuum.
噢 家族生意
Oh, family business.
真令人兴奋
Oh, how exciting.
在那之前 我有必要给你们上一课 关于商业道德的
Now’s a good time to talk about ethical business practices.
我鼻子上有只会说话的蟑螂!
There’s a talking cockroach on my nose!
把它弄下来!下来! -别动
Get it off! Get off! -Hold still.
哦 不 不 等一下
Oh, no, no, wait just a second.
喂 等下
Ow! Hey! Hang on!
佩罗 关于你的名字…
Hey, Perrito, about that name.
我们给你取个名字吧
Let’s pick one out for you.
对哦 叫狗娃子怎么样
Yeah. Oh, what about “Chiquito”?
额… -啊 叫咀嚼者吧
Hmm… -Ah. “Chomper.”
你觉得呢 佩罗
What do you think, Perrito?
“咀嚼者” 不够好?
“Chomper,” no?
我知道了 我知道了
I got it, I got it.
叫“杰夫”怎么样?
How about “Jeff”?
杰夫? -对啊
Jeff? -Yeah.
他长得不像叫杰夫的
He doesn’t have a Jeff’s face.
可以的话
You know, if it’s the same to you,
我还是继续叫”佩罗”吧
I think I’ll just stick with “Perrito.”
我还挺喜欢的
I kind of like it,
因为我朋友都这么叫我
since that’s what my friends call me.
那就叫“佩罗”
Then “Perrito” it shall be.
说实话 “咀嚼者”还不错
You know, to be honest, “Chomper” is pretty good.
可以 但没必要
Yeah, but no.
我们可以继续讨论一下
Well, we’ll keep, uh, workshopping it.
这个假期必须给我完美
I want this vacation to be perfect!
你记得把我船长的帽子打包了吗?
Did you remember to pack my captain’s hat?
是的 州长
Yes, Governor.
还有船长的鞋子 船长的外套
And your captain’s shoes, your captain’s coat
还有你船长的睡衣
and your captain’s pajamas.
还有…
And what about…
我的船!
My boat!
穿靴子的猫!
Puss in Boots!
(通缉 友谊小队)
佩罗!
Perrito!
“友谊小队”?
Team Friendship?
我们没同意这个名字
We did not agree to this.
是啊 这让我们看起来很可笑
Yeah, it makes us look ridiculous.
太晚了 已经是官方叫法了
Too late now. It’s official.
啊 海鸥 哇
Aah! Seagull! Whoa.
掌好舵 佩罗
Steady as she goes, Perrito.
包在我身上
Dokey doke.
话说回来 我们要去哪里?
Where are we headed, anyways?
去寻找新的冒险
Off to find new adventures
去看望一些老朋友
and to see some old friends.
(远得要命王国)
哦 你还在这儿?
PUSS: Oh, you’re still here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!