不明白你一直都在欺骗我吗?
That you’ve been playing me this whole time?
我需要这个愿望
I need this wish.
噢是吗?你想知道我的愿望是什么吗?
Oh, yeah? You want to know what my wish was?
一个我可以信任的人 随便是谁都好
Someone, anyone I could trust.
嘿!
Hey!
我活到现在 都没能找到那个人
In my whole life, I’ve never had that.
但我以为我终于找到了
But I thought I finally found that someone
甚至不需要靠愿望
without a wish.
我以为那个人会是你
I thought it was you.
但你逃走了 再一次
But you’re still running.
你仍然没有任何改变 靴猫
Still the same old Puss in Boots.
但我不是!我现在不是靴猫了
But I am not! I am not Puss in Boots.
我…
I’m…
我的生命已经到了尽头
I am on my last life.
我需要找回我的人生
I need to get my lives back.
没有那几条命 我就无法…我就不是…
Without them, I am not… I-I am not…
不是什么?“传奇”吗?
What? The legend?
看来 我还是比不上你唯一的真爱
I still can’t compete with your one true love.
去吧 找回你的命
Go on, get your lives back.
然后从我的生命里消失
Just keep them out of mine.
Kitty 死神在追杀我!
Kitty, Death is after me!
什么?
What?
我有过很多不同的称呼……
I’ve been called a lot of things…
但“死神” 还是头一回
but never Death.
我喜欢
I like it.
那是我的愿望 -喂
That’s my wish! -Oi!
那是小金的愿望
That’s Goldi’s wish.
抓住他!
Grab him!
让开 别挡我的路
Move! Out of my way!
我拿到了 我拿到了! 又没拿到
I’ve got it! I’ve got it! Don’t got it.
那是我的
That’s mine.
砰 砰 砰!
Bang, bang, bang!
搞什么 你干嘛往枪口上撞
Oh, come on. You walked into that one.
霍纳先生 我需要你的帮助!
Mr. Horner, I need your help!
我知道了 只是现在有点忙
Duly noted, but a little busy at the moment.
咻 咻!
Pew, pew!
霍纳先生!
Mr. Horner!

Ooh.
啊哈 猎熊季到了
Aha! It’s bear season.
喂 我要痛扁你一顿 李子拇指
Oi, I’m gonna bust you up, plum thumb,
然后我要穿走你的衣服
and then I’m gonna wear your clothes.
你真奇葩
That was weird.
不不不…
No, no, no…
熊宝!
Baby!
妈妈,救命! -我抓到你了!
Mama, help! -I got you!
爸爸! -儿子 我来了!
Papa! -Son, I’m coming!
抓住你了 -救命!
Got you. -Help!
撑住! -我感觉有点不对劲
Hold on! -Something’s happening!
帮帮我!
Help me!
救命!不 不 不!
Help! No, no, no!
坚持住 儿子!
Hang on, son!
我快撑不住了
I can’t stop it!
妈妈 我要滑出去了!
Mama, I’m slipping!
我要滑…
I’m slipping…
就像我告诉过你的 熊宝 你是打手 我是指挥官
Like I told you, Baby, you’re the smash, I’m the grab.
是的!是的!
Yes! Yes!
不!
No!
嘿 柔爪 你喜欢这些苹果吗
Hey, Softpaws, how do you like these apples?
去死吧 他们会爆♥炸♥
Die! Blow up already.
柔爪
Softpaws.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 也许是时候和解了
Okay, you know, maybe it’s time to bury the hatchet!
哦 我不该那么早喊的
Oh, I shouldn’t have telegraphed it!
我拿着也没什么用
Yeah, I don’t know what to do with this,
但如果你认为你需要那几条命…
but if you think you need those lives…
谢谢你 佩罗
Thank you, Perrito.
你知道 我只有一条命
You know, I’ve only ever had one life,
但是我的生命里 有你和Kitty一起
but sharing it with you and Kitty
让它变得足够特别
has made it pretty special.
也许一条命 就够了
Maybe one life is enough.
嗯? -那是什么?
Huh? -What is that?
那是谁?
Who’s that?
他是来找我的
He’s here for me.
Puss
Puss!
我很享受追捕的过程 猫咪
I’ve enjoyed the chase, gato,
但我想 是时候做个了断了 你和我
but I think we’ve reached the end now, you and I.
你要选择懦夫的方式作弊吗
You gonna take the coward’s way out?
追逐更多的生命?
Run away to more lives?
还是你要堂堂正正跟我打一架
Or are you gonna fight?
捡起来
Pick it up.
快 捡起来
Go on, pick it up.
怎么
What’s the matter?
眼前闪过了前几世的走马灯?
Lives flashing before your eyes?

No.
只有这一世的
Just one.
我不想再逃了
I’m done running.
够胆的话 就畏惧我
Fear me, if you dare.
真有趣
This is gonna be fun.
很好
Bien.
很好
Muy bien.
你真的不该再把它弄掉了
You really got to stop losing that.
跟我的小猫刀打个招呼
Say hello to my gatito blade.
来吧!
Come on!
捡起来
Pick it up.
我知道我永远无法打败你
I know I can never defeat you, lobo,
但我这一世余生 将永远抗争下去
but I will never stop fighting for this life.
我为什么要玩什么狗屁猎物游戏
Por qué diablos fui a jugar con mi comida?
你毁了这一切
You’re ruining this for me.
我要杀的 是一个狂妄自大的蠢货
I came here for an arrogant little legend
他认为自己是不朽的
who thought he was immortal.
但你已经不是他了
But I don’t see him anymore.
珍惜最后的生命吧 穿靴子的猫
Live your life, Puss in Boots.
好好活着
Live it well.
你知道我们还会再见面的 对吧?
You know we will meet again, right?
是的 人终有一死
Sí. Hasta la muerte.
你知道…
You know,
当你说死神在追杀你时
when you said Death was after you,
我以为你只是在虚张声势
I thought you were just being melodramatic.
这个愿望属于你
The wish is yours.
你值得一个你可以信任的人
You deserve someone you can trust.
我不需要了
I don’t need it.
我已经找到了
I’ve got what I wished for.
不需要靠魔法
No magic required.
啊 魔法小零食
Ah, magic snacks.
(吃我)
我滴个喵啊
Holy frijoles.
有那么一瞬间 我还担心自己会一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地出来呢
I was worried for a second I would come out naked,
但是我的衣服也变大了 酷
but my clothes grew, too. Cool.
谢谢
Thank you.
抓住你了
Gotcha.
这最后一个愿望
The last wish.
是我的
It’s mine.
“星光闪耀 星光炫彩
“Star light, star bright,
唯此星辰 耀我夜籁”
first star I see tonight…”
佩罗!
Perrito!
“许我所想 祈我所愿
“I wish I may, I wish I might
此夜吾将…”嗯? -霍纳先生!
have this wish…” Huh? -Señor Horner!
请不要许那个愿望好吗?
Please don’t make that wish. Please?
好吗?
Please?
你在做什么
Wh-What are you doing?
请…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!