flea-ridden dingleberry bear.
绝杀!
Boom!
我才不蠢呢
I haven’t got dingleberries.
不 你确实蠢
No, you do. You do have ’em.
蠢熊!
Dingleberries!
闭嘴 你这个小杂种
Oi! You shut up, you little mutt,
不然我就把你剁成肉酱!
or I’ll cut you from pooper to snooter!
轮到我了吗
I’m in the mix now.
好吧 我开始了
Okay! Okay, here we go.
你们全部都是一群笨手笨脚的
You’re all a bunch of knuckle-dragging,
乞讨蜂蜜的小毛虫
honey-scrounging, grub,
畸形的** 吃相难看的**
oafish*, *munching*,
肮脏的*石头 **
mangy *nugget* *,
好了 下一个到谁
and your snooter!
我开始有点喜欢他了
I like the cut of his jib.
啊 这太棒了
Ah, this is great.
畅所欲言 无所顾忌
Razzin’ and ribbin’ and barbin’ and poopin’ and snootin’.
真希望我也有这样的家庭
Oh, I wish I had a family like this.
作为一个孤儿 小金
Speaking from one orphan to another, Goldi,
你中了孤儿头奖
you won the orphan lottery.
我也开始喜欢他了
I like his jib as well.
我们留着他吧 -什么?
Let’s keep him. -What?
他去哪儿了?
Huh? Where’d he go?
不!我们说过不能黑吃黑 -不 熊宝 住手!
No! We said no crime-backs. -No, Baby, wait!
噢!不要蜜蜂!
Ow! Not the bees!
♪传奇永不落幕
♪ The legend will never die… ♪
♪ Da-da-da-dun. ♪- Bravo!
再来一首
One more number.
不 不 抱歉 伙计们
No, no, sorry, fellas.
这很有趣 不是吗
This has been fun, huh?
你们能告诉我 怎么离开这里吗?
Yeah, but could you tell me how to get out of here?
我得回去找小狗和Kitty了
I’ve got to get back to Dog and Kitty.
什么 我以为你要去拿到那个愿望
Whoa! I thought you were going to get the wish.
你有地图了 你不需要他们
You got the map. You don’t need them.
是啊 拿回那几条命
Yeah, get those lives back.
再一次成为传奇 声名远扬
Become the legend again, town to town.
家喻户晓
Party to party.
靴猫独来独往
Puss in Boots walks alone.
是啊 靴猫独来独往
Yeah, Puss in Boots walks alone.
难道要成为传奇 身边就一点都容不下别人吗
Was the legend so big there was no room for anyone else?
这样的传奇才伟大 猫咪
Oh, the legend’s still big, gato.
是你变得渺小了
It’s you that got small.
是啊 你变了
Yeah, you changed, man.
我听说他现在和一条狗成了好朋友
I hear he’s best friends with a dog now.
他甚至连剑都没有
And he doesn’t even have a sword.
这算哪门子英雄
Some hero.
你已经变成一个胆小鬼了
You’ve become a scaredy-cat.
我们应该叫他 穿靴子的胆小鬼
We should call him Wuss in Boots.
不 不 不
Ah, no, no, no, no.
你没听说吗?他的新名字叫小黄瓜
Didn’t you hear? His new name is Pickles.
真蹩脚
So lame.
你的猫砂盒呢 小黄瓜
Where is your litter box, Pickles?
你知道吗?你们都是混♥蛋♥
You know what? You guys are jerks.
这对我来说很矛盾
Which is very conflicting for me.
我会自己找到出路的 再见
I’ll find my own way out. Adios.
哦 你以为你比我们强吗?
Oh, you think you are better than us?
没有我们 与你常伴的只会剩下…
Without us, you will always live a life of…
恐惧
Fear.
是你
You.
我喜欢恐惧的味道
I do love the smell of fear.
令人陶醉
It’s intoxicating.
不是吗
It is?
抱歉破坏了你和前世的派对
Sorry to crash the party with your past lives.
或者说 你和过去的死亡
Or your past deaths,
我还是喜欢这么称呼他们
as I like to call them.
我见证了他们每一个
I was there to witness all of them.
每个轻浮的结局
Each frivolous end.
但你根本没注意到我
But you didn’t even notice me
因为穿靴子的猫当面嘲笑死神 是吧
because Puss in Boots laughs in the face of death, right?
但你现在笑不出来了
But you’re not laughing now.
你不是什么赏金猎人
You are no bounty hunter.
你是…
You are…
死神
Death.
这可不是什么隐喻
And I don’t mean it metaphorically
或者在修辞上 诗歌♥上或理论上
or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically
或者用其他花哨的方式
or in any other fancy way.
我就是死神本身
I’m Death, straight up.
我是来找你的 穿靴子的猫
And I’ve come for you, Puss in Boots.
可是我现在还没到死的时候
But I’m still alive.
你知道的…
You know…
我不喜欢猫
I’m not a cat person.
我觉得 有九条命本身就很荒谬
I find the very idea of nine lives absurd.
而且你丝毫不珍惜它们
And you didn’t value any of them.
所以 不如我帮我们俩个忙吧
So, why don’t I do us both a favor
提前把你的最后一条命收走
and take this last one now?
那是作弊!
That’s cheating!
嘘 不要说出来
Shh. Don’t tell.
快跑 靴猫
Run, Puss in Boots!
许个愿吧!
Make the wish!
去吧 快跑
Go ahead, run for it.
这会让这场屠♥杀♥更有趣的
Makes it more fun for me.
跑吧
Run.
跑吧
Run.
嘿,Puss
Hey, Puss.
跑吧
Run.
Puss 我们在这
Puss! Puss, we’re here!
他要去哪儿?
Wh-Where’s he going?
这已经是第三次
That’s the third time
我们走过了同样的岩石 熊宝
we’ve passed that same rock, Baby.
哦 又来了
Oh, not again.
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
我跟丢气味了
I’ve lost the scent.
你就这么一项工作
You only have one job.
你全身上下就那个鼻子有点用处
The one thing that makes you mildly useful is your nose,
现在 你连鼻子都指望不上了
and apparently, you can’t even use that.
小金 -我开始觉得…
Goldi. -I’m starting to think
这个愿望不像你承诺的那样
this wish isn’t what you promised us.
别说了 熊宝 -所以 到底是什么
Leave off, Baby. -So, what is it, eh?
你的“刚刚好”到底是什么 什么愿望这么重要
What’s your “just right”? What’s so blasted important
重要到你把我们困在这个鬼森林里?
that you’ve got us stranded in this haunted forest?
我许愿要一个家!就这么回事
I’m getting a family! That’s what.
一个像样的家
A proper family.
然后一切都会刚刚好
Then everything will be just right.
你的”刚刚好”…就是摆脱我们吗
Your “just right” is getting rid of us?
好吧 我猜有些人只是个过客
Well, I guess some people just stick around
喝完粥就得走了 对吧 小金
until the porridge is gone, eh, Goldi?
别这样
Come on.
你们怎么会以为我要留下来
You didn’t think I would actually stay.
我都不是熊
I’m not a bear.
我一直担心 美好的时光不会长久
I was always afraid it was too good to last.
无论你有没有把我们当你的家人看待
And whether you think we’re your family or not,
只要这能让你开心…
if this is something that will make you happy,
我们会实现你的愿望
we’ll get you that wish.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, boys.
我真是个好孩子
Oh, what a good boy am I.
“星光闪耀 星光炫彩
“Star light, star bright,
“唯此星辰 耀我夜籁
“first star I see tonight,
许我所想…”
I wish…”
真不敢相信 我又上当了
I can’t believe I fell for it again.
Kitty 你不明白
Kitty, you don’t understand.
不明白什么?
Don’t understand what?