不许动
Freeze!
猫猫 救救我
Puss, save me!
自己救自己去吧
Save yourself.
抓住你了
We got you.
那天 我失去了我在乎的一切
I lost everything I cared about that day.
我的兄弟
My brother.
我的荣誉
My honor.
我的家
My home.
脑海中都是妈妈那失望的眼神
All I thought about was the disappointment in my mama’s eyes.
从那以后我就开始了逃亡旅途
And l have been running ever since.
那个蛋玩意儿背叛了我
The egg betrayed me.
他的谎言让我失去了一切
His lies cost me everything.
-喂 -我醒着呢
– Hey! – l’m awake!
你以为我不想一洗前嫌吗
You think l don’t want to fix the past?
抱我下去
l can’t get down.
听着 我没有一天
Listen. A day… A day doesn’t go by
不在想我所失去的一切
when l don’t think about what l lost.
我失去了我最好的朋友
l lost my best friend.
唯一的朋友
My only friend.
现在我明白了 是我太贪婪 不择手段
And l get it now. I got greedy and desperate
我让你失望了
and l let you down.
也让自己失望了
l let myself down.
我唯一的请求 猫猫 是再给我一次机会
All l’m asking for, Puss, is a second chance.
只要再给我一次机会
Give me that second chance
我会帮你还清欠圣里卡多的债
and l’ll help you pay back San Ricardo.
求你了 猫猫
Please, Puss.
让我向你证明我们友谊的意义
Let me show you what our friendship meant to me.
-那好吧 -太棒了
– l will do it. – That’s great.
我是为了妈妈和圣里卡多 不是你
l will do this for my mother and for San Ricardo… not for you.
我们不是搭档 也不是朋友
We are not partners and we are not friends.
好吧 我保证 这次不会再让你失望
OK. I promise this time, l will not let you down.
太棒了
Yes!
魔豆俱乐部又重出江湖了
l think we got our Bean Club back.
蛋头的计划最好能成
Humpty’s better work.
听着 你只要
Listen, you just need to
管好自己就行了 别搞砸
worry about your part. Don’t screw it up.
-怎么了 -又要戴面具
– What? – Again with the mask?
用不着你给我着装建议 脏靴子先生
l don’t need style advice from Mr. Dusty Boots.
快 猫猫 就现在
Come on, Puss. Now!
岁月催人老啊 亲爱的
Our biological clocks are tickin’, darlin’.
-我们要着眼大局 -你什么毛病
– You gotta look at the big picture. – What’s your problem?
听着 我为了保持身材花了很多工夫
Listen. I put a lot of work into my body.
我看起来很好
l look good,
我可不想把这好身板糟蹋了
and l am not just gonna throw that away.
-喂喂喂 -干嘛
– Hey, hey, hey. – What?
-我们慢慢来 -看
– We’re gonna start small. – Look.
那就假装你有个小宝宝
Let’s just pretend you have a baby.
好极了
Excellent.
我才没空在家里给孩子换尿布 换袜子呢
l don’t have time to be at home with no diapers and baby socks.
没让你来啊 吉尔 我来当家庭妇男
You don’t have to, Jill. I’ll be the stay-at-home dad.
后面还有十头小饿猪
We got ten hungry piggies, there in the back.
你可以先拿它们练练手
You can practice on them.
停车 去喂它们
Just pull over, feed them.
-我最喜欢小蹄髈了 -你得快点了
– That little Hamhock’s my favorite. – You’ve got to hurry up.
他是个可爱的小家伙
He’s a cute little bugger.
为什么不用爪尖撬锁
Why are you not using your claws?
能不能给我闭嘴 我正忙着呢
Would you please just shut up! I’m on it!
-用爪尖啊 -小声点
– Just use your claws! – Be quiet.
-你的爪尖呢 -我没爪尖 行了吧
– Your claws! – l don’t have any claws, all right?!
是小蹄髈的声音吗
Was that Hamhock?
好了 好了 睡吧 大胖猪
There, there. Sleepy, sleepy, big, fat piggy.
还记得我们那时候假装养了只猴子吗
Remember when we had to pretend we had that monkey one time…?
你来抱
You babysit.
-我爪子柔软灵巧 -我们什么时候养过猴子
– Soft paws. – When did we have a monkey?
拿到了吗
Well?
…你不记得了吗…
…what happened last time…
你坐它身上了 杰克
You sat on it, Jack.
你好啊 传奇之豆
Hello, beans of legend.
我们走
Let’s go.
看啊 我们有客人了 吉尔
well, well, well. Look what we have here, Jill.
你惹毛了我们的孩子
You messed with our baby.
还偷了我的豆
And you took my beans.
香肠炸♥弹♥
Sausage bomb!
你们会付出代价的 混♥蛋♥猫咪
You’re gonna pay for this! Soul-sucking cats!
给蛋头发信♥号♥♥
Signal the egg!
好极了
Yes!
-好了 -各就位
– OK. – Ready.
-预备 -跳
– Set. – Go!
天哪
Oh, my God!
好了 小猫 把豆子给我
All right, cat. Give me them beans.
猫从高处跌落总不会受伤 是真的吗
ls it true a cat always lands on its feet?
瞎说 那是狗散播的谣言
No! That is just a rumor spread by dogs!
那我们来验证一下吧
Well, let’s find out.
怎么样 跟你说了不会让你失望的
See? I told you l wouldn’t let you down!
还没完呢
You think this is over?
差一点就中了
Hey, that was close!
看招
Now!
只要上桥就没事了 坚持住
We just got to make it to that bridge! Hang on!
-蛋头 根本就没有桥 -相信我
– Humpty! There is no bridge! – Trust me.
蛋头
Humpty!
我们要死了
We’re going to die!
我讨厌猫咪
l hate cats.
跟你们没完
This is war!
巨人城♥堡♥
Giant’s castle…
我们来了
…here we come.
多亏了蛋头
l must hand it to the egg.
这是团队的成功 蛋头出手挺尖锐的
This was a team effort. Humpty still has his claws…
我是说他处事有缺点 不是有爪尖 他又不是猫
l mean, flaws. That was what l meant, not claws. He’s not a cat.
我不是说没爪尖不好
Not to say there’s anything wrong…
我不想说这事
l don’t want to talk about it.
好吧
Got it.
好 应该快到了
OK, we should be close!
注意看有没有奇怪的云层活动
Keep your eyes out for any strange cloud activity!
我之所以叫柔爪咪♥咪♥是因为我偷窃于无形
l am called Kitty Softpaws because l’ll steal you blind
让你完全感觉不到
and you’ll never know l was there.
咪♥咪♥
Kitty?
江湖上把你传说的那么好
You are not as good as they say.
你本人比传说还好
You’re better.
我尊重你的隐私
l will respect your privacy.
好吧 我告诉你
OK. I’ll tell you.
我以前是一只流浪猫
l was just a stray…
但爪尖很漂亮
…but l had beautiful claws.
一天 一对好心夫妇收养了我
One day, a really nice couple took me in.
每天早晨给我牛奶
Gave me milk every morning.
爱我
Loved me.
也许我抓坏了他们的窗帘
Maybe l scratched their
或者是和仓鼠玩过头了
curtains or played too rough with the hamster.
我不明白为什么
l don’t know why they did it.
但他们拔掉了我的爪尖
But they took my claws.
爱猫党太疯狂
Cat people are crazy.
停车 好像就是这儿
Stop the coach! I think this is it!
你相信吗 猫猫
Can you believe this, Puss?
多年夙愿就要实现了
After all these years!
给 我想让你把它们种下
Here. I want you to plant them.
那片云确实挺奇怪
That… is a strange cloud.
太好了 就是这儿 要成功了 快
OK! This is it! It’s happening, hurry!
这儿走
This way!
好 快 快
Good, good. Come on, come on, come on.
二十三除以云层的厚度
Twenty-three divided by cloud depth.
就在这儿 挖个洞
Hole! Right here.