尺寸刚刚好
It fits you perfectly.
他很爱你
He loved you so much.
-他l这里做什么 -我不知道
-What’s he doing here? -I have no idea.
莫罗准下士 恭喜你
Lance Corporal Morrow, congratulations.
听起来你们要回家了 你们住在基地附近吗
Sounds like y’all are headed home. Y’all live near the base?
事情发生得太快了 我们还没有…
It all happened so fast we didn’t really get a chance–
-我们还没有住在一起 -是
-We didn’t really live together. Yeah. -Yeah.
天哪 现在你们可以同居了
Oh boy. Well, you will now.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Yeah.
我会好好照顾你
I’ll be taking care of you.
卡茜 这样 我会到你家去接他
Cassie, listen. I’ll swing by the house,
每周带他去做两次物理治疗
pick Luke up, and take him to PT two times a week.
不 你不必那么做
-Oh– Yeah. -Oh. No, you don’t have to do that.
行了 我很想与儿子重新建立感情
Come on. It’ll be great to reconnect with my son.
听听你们的闪婚爱情
Hear all about your whirlwind romance.
你真的不用那么做
You really, really don’t have to do that.
我意已决
I heard you the first time.
谢谢
Thank you.
回头见
I’ll see you soon.
天哪
Good lord.
慢慢来 慢点 伙计
Nice and easy. Easy, buddy.
-等一下 -可以吗
-Hold up for a second. -Is it okay?
你终于回家了 弟弟
Home sweet home, bro.
-你们住在三层楼高的公♥寓♥ -有电梯吗
-You’re living in a three-story walk-up. -Is there an elevator?
-没有 抱歉 -莫罗准下士 走吧
-Ah, nope. -Lance Corporal Morrow. Here we go.
我要比你先上一级
I’m gonna get one step ahead of you.
你肯定需要我们帮你上下楼梯
You’re gonna need our help with the stairs for sure.
对 我们下次再请你们进来 太感谢了 再见
Yep. We’ll invite you in next time. Thank you all so much. Bye.
你也嗑药 是吧
You’re a runner too, huh?
这是一种葡萄糖凝胶
It’s a glucose gel.
我有糖尿病 记得吗 我们就是因为这个结的婚
I have diabetes, remember? The reason we’re married.
话说回来 婚礼之夜令人难忘
Oh, speaking off, our wedding night was memorable,
但我们要划清界限
but we gotta set some boundaries here.
明白
Got it.
我睡沙发
I’ll take the couch.
我想冰箱里有一些剩下的泰餐
I think there’s some leftover Thai food in the fridge.
我不能保证那个吃不死你 但我不会为你做饭的
I can’t guarantee that it won’t kill you. Oh, and I should warn you I’m not gonna be cooking for you–
-你吓坏了 -怎么 你没有吗
-You’re freaking out. -Oh, what? And you’re not?
我没有跟别的男人同居过
I mean, I’ve never even lived with a guy before.
不 我感觉好极了
Oh, no, no, no. I’m… I’m feeling super.
坐着轮椅 被困在三楼
Stuck in a wheelchair three stories up.
就这样了 我们要同居
Well, is this what’s happening? Right now? Like, we’re just living together?
你♥爸♥爸还要走进我的公♥寓♥
With your dad coming in and out of my apartment
看我是不是你真正的老婆
judging if I pass the wife test?
因为我们之前不是这样说的
Because this isn’t what we agreed to.
很抱歉我的伤势给你带来不便
Well, I’m sorry that my injury is inconveniencing you.
-你一定很辛苦 -别把矛盾转嫁到我身上 卢克
-It must be so, so hard for you. -Don’t put this on me, Luke.
你对这件事也不高兴吧
You can’t be happy about this.
你真的希望我来照顾你吗
Like, am I really the person you want taking care of you right now?
不 你不是在照顾我 拜托你 不要
No, no, no, you are not taking care of me. Please, don’t.
-你都和我同居了 -是为了避开军事法庭
-Well, you’re living with me! -To avoid a court-martial!
你有什么不明白的 你可能也会被起诉
What don’t you understand about that? You could be charged too.
天哪
Jesus!
我们度过这关吧
Let’s just get through this.
好极了
Super.
好极了
Super.
杰克刚刚说我爸20分钟后就到
Jake just said that Dad’s gonna be here in 20.
该死
Oh crap.
等等 你在折我床单的角
Wait. You’re cornering my sheets?
他不会检查我们的床
He’s not gonna inspect our bed.
这可不好说
You never know.
好了 来 打开行李吧
Okay, here. Unpack.
-还有其他抽屉吗 -没有 就这样
-Is there any other drawers? -Nope, that’s it.
我讨厌褶皱 卡茜
I hate wrinkles, Cassie.
我讨厌你喊我名字的口气 突击队员
Well, I hate the way you say my name, Commando.
他来了
He’s here.
快点 我给你做了个新的
Here, quick. I made you a replacement ring.
-我真的需要吗 -真的
-Do I need one, really? -Really.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get this?
我从链子上截的
I made it out of this.
可以
That’ll do.
好的 老公
Okay, husband.
这词够我受的
God, that word.
-你们好 -怎么样
-Hi. -How’s it going?
-很好 -嘿
-Good. -Hey.
-嘿 -弟弟
Hey, bro.
-看看这地方 -你怎么样
-Okay, let’s see the place. -How you doing?
很好
-嗨 爸爸 -哇
-Hi, Dad. -Wow.
这地方被卢克·莫罗彻底改造了
This place got the Luke Morrow makeover.
如果家里不够规整 他会抓狂
If the man doesn’t see enough right angles, he unravels.
我就能用一个抽屉 就一个
I’m allowed one drawer. Just one.
-他开玩笑的 -这是我们的家
-He’s just– He’s kidding. -It’s our home.
-准备好了吗 -好了
-You ready? -Yeah.
-来吧 -给你 亲爱的
-Let’s do it. -Here you go, sweetie.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -没事 坐稳了
-Thanks, honey. -All right. Hang on.
-别把他从楼梯上摔下去 爸爸 -他是个海军陆战队员 会很有韧性
-Don’t drop him down the stairs, Dad. -Hey, he’s a marine. He’ll bounce.
祝你好运 突击队员
Good luck, Commando.
-好了 好 -可以吗
-All right. -Got it? -Yeah.
拜拜
Bye.
我讨厌
♪ I hate… ♪
我讨厌…
♪ I hate the way you… ♪
大家好 非常感谢各位前来
Hi, everybody. Thanks for coming out.
给大家介绍有意纳入我们唱片公♥司♥的
I’d like you all to meet the newest artist we’re considering for our label,
最新艺人卡茜·萨拉扎
Cassie Salazar.
-开始吧 卡茜 -好
-Let’s go, Cass. -Okay, okay, okay.
这还不是成品
It’s not ready yet,
我还在改一些小细节
but there’s a little something that I’ve been working on.
我讨厌你叫我名字的语气
♪ I hate the way you say my name ♪
我讨厌你完美的嘴唇
♪ I hate your picture-perfect lips ♪
天啊
♪ On mine ♪
如果可以 我会让自己望而却步
♪ If I could, I’d cut the brakes ♪
我讨厌自己忍♥不住陪你身边
♪ I hate that I can’t help but stay ♪
天啊
♪ Oh my ♪
我讨厌这样
♪ And I hate the way ♪
说出以前嗤之以鼻的话语
♪ I say words that I laughed at before ♪
我讨厌这样
♪ And I hate the way ♪
我的思虑随你波动
♪ My thoughts aren’t mine Now they’re yours ♪
瞧你所创造的局面
♪ Look at what you’ve created ♪
近乎神圣的礼物
♪ Something borderline sacred ♪
我心以为不过如此
♪ I call it overrated ♪
你就当我执迷不悟
♪ Go on and call me jaded ♪
因为我讨厌这样
♪ ‘Cause I hate the way ♪
说出以前嗤之以鼻的话语
♪ I say words that I laughed at before ♪
糟了
Shit.
-喂 -欢迎归来 士兵
-Hello? -Welcome home, soldier.
你和你假妻子住的海滨小屋真温馨
That’s a sweet beach house you and your fake wife got.
所以你才没有继续还我钱吗
Is that why you haven’t been paying me?
既然你已经结婚了 那代表你妻子也欠我钱了
‘Cause, uh, since you’re married, technically your wife, she owes me now too.
真棒 小卡
Yeah, Cass!
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
你提前回来了
You’re back early.

Yeah.
-好 我快结束了 -不着急
-Okay, well, I’m, uh… I’m almost done. -No rush.
瞧瞧你 恢复得好多了
Look at you. Doing so much better.

Yeah.
慢慢来
Slowly, slowly.
慢点跑 狗狗
Hold up, girl.
嘿 杰克 你养狗了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!