Great.
海军陆战队基地
我一辈子都住在欧申赛德 却从来没有去过基地
I’ve lived in Oceanside my whole life, and I’ve never been on base.
我爱你
Hey, I love you, man.
我会想你的
我得走了
I gotta go.
卡茜 如果我遭遇不测 你就是我的直系亲属 懂吗
Hey, Cassie, anything happens to me, you’re my next of kin, okay?
你可以打给我哥哥 把我们的约定告诉他
You can call my brother. Tell him about our deal.
你得给我爸编个故事
You’ll have to make up a story for my dad.
但我爸千万不能知道这件事 好吗
But please, my dad cannot know about this. All right?

Okay.
莫罗准下士 新婚快乐
Lance Corporal Morrow, congratulations.
记住 从现在开始 我们会被人监视 好吗
Remember, from here on out, we’re being watched, all right?
电子邮件、视频通话 所有的一切
Emails, video calls, everything.
各位士官 集结士兵 出发
NCOs, move those men. Let’s go!
各位 再为这对新婚夫妇庆祝一次
Hey guys, one more time for the newlyweds!
嘿 过来 姑娘
Hey! Come here, girl!
我们去抓她
Let’s get her. Let’s get her.
来吧 最后一次
Come on, one last one.
把她举起来
Pick her up.
来了
Here we go.
好了
There we go.
快来领你的新娘
Come get your bride!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
亲一个
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
-快点 亲啊 卢克 -亲一个
-Come on, get in there, Luke. -Kiss! Kiss!
再亲就要很久之后了
That’s your last one for a long time.

Okay.
好了 神仙眷侣 走了 快走吧
All right, love birds. Let’s go. Let’s move it.
照顾好你自己 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
等我回来 我要看到你的热销唱片
I want a hit record when I come back, all right?
只为你所创作
Just for you.
陆战队士兵 快上车 快点
Bravo Company, on the bus! Let’s move!
新婚快乐
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
感觉好不真实
This doesn’t even feel real.
黑人的命也是命
亲爱的卢克
Dear Luke.
我们很快就坠入爱河
We fell in love so quickly.
所以我想该写信给你 填补那些
I figured I’d write you and fill in the gaps
我们没有时间填补的空白
that we didn’t have time to fill.
所以
So…
关于我 你需要知道以下这些事
Here’s what you need to know about me.
抱着希望…
♪ Hoping… ♪
音乐是…
Music is…
回家吧…
♪ Come back home… ♪
我的一切
…my everything.
回家吧
♪ Come back home ♪
回家吧
♪ Come back home ♪
最初 我幼年时只是自说自唱 以消弭家里的烦恼
I started as a kid just singing to myself to drown out what was going on at home.
我妈妈有很多当兵的男朋友
My mom had a string of boyfriends from the base
他们只留给她无尽的痛苦
who did nothing but make her miserable.
我们没谈过这些事 她以为我不知道 但其实
We didn’t talk about it. She, uh…She thought I didn’t notice, but
我都知道
I did.
大多数人都会学着说出自己的感受
So while most people learn to speak their feelings out loud
或者写进日记里 而我则学着做成音乐
or write them into a journal, I learned to make mine into music.
我一辈子都热爱唱歌♥
My whole life, I’ve loved to sing,
但我有点害怕唱出自己要说的话
but I’m kind of terrified to sing what I have to say.
挤一下
…feel a squeeze.
所以我只是翻唱 躲在别人的歌♥词后面
So I sing covers. I hide behind someone else’s words instead.
这很讽刺 因为有人告诉我 我不仅仅是固执己见
Ironic since I have been told I’m more than opinionated.
只是每次我坐下来 写一些原创的歌♥曲
It’s just every time I sit down to write something original,
谋求生存 我的各种医疗问题就会妨碍我
making a living and all my medical problems get in the way.
或许那是个借口 但我想既然现在我们结婚了
Maybe that’s a cop-out, but I guess now that we’re married,
我会弄个清楚
I’ll find out.
亲爱的卡茜
Dear Cassie,
关于我 你应该知道以下这些事
here’s what you should know about me.
我是家中第三代海军陆战队队员
I’m a third-generation marine.
我爷爷参加了硫磺岛战役
My grandpa fought in the battle of Iwo Jima,
爸爸在沙漠风暴行动中受伤
and my dad got a Purple Heart
而获得了紫心勋章
for being injured in combat in Desert Storm.
高中毕业后 我有点失去控制
After high school, I kind of spun out.
我以为入伍就能赢回爸爸的尊重
I thought that by enlisting, I could earn back my dad’s respect.
但等我真正在外征战
But now, that I’m actually here,
我开始明白 我这样做不是为了他
I’m starting to understand I’m not doing it for him.
而且为了我自己
I’m doing it for me.
是为了为国效力 成为更好的人
To serve my country and to, uh, be a better man.
嘿 卢克 我是你的兄弟约翰诺 我拿到了上周的钱
Hey, Luke, it’s your boy, Johnno. I got last week’s deposit.
继续维持假结婚吧 真是太棒了
Keep faking that marriage. That shit’s crazy.
总之 把这周的钱给我 别停哦
Anyway, get me this week’s. Keep ’em coming.
你知道海滩边的那些怪异雷暴吗
You know those freak thunderstorms they get by the beach?
以前可把我吓坏了
They used to scare the shit out of me.
我爸爸就全然不惧
My dad was a hard-ass about it,
但我记得有一次 他让我和我哥
but I remember once, he let my brother and me
带着睡袋进来 在地板上睡觉
bring our sleeping bags in and crash on the floor.
所以风暴来临的时候 我们全家都聚在一起
Our family like that, all together, when it was storming out,
这是我最美好的回忆之一
it’s one of my best memories.
不久之后 我妈便生病了
Not long after that, my mom got sick,
我爸爸退伍照顾她
and my dad retired from the Corps to take care of her.
每次化疗他都陪着她
He went to every single one of her chemo appointments.
最后在医院的时候 在她的床边坐了一夜
Sat up all night by her bed when she went to the hospital at the end.
这就是我理解的爱情
Hmm. That’s what love means to me.
我想我也希望我们拥有这样的爱情
I guess that’s what I want for us.
我亲爱的丈夫
My dear husband.
坐车比坐飞机好
Car ride over plane ride.
早餐玉米饼胜过 深夜加了很多辣酱的玉米饼
Breakfast tacos over late-night tacos, with lots of hot sauce.
很多辣酱
Lots of it.
我从来没有离开过加州 但我的梦想
I’ve never left California, but my dream
是有一天和我的乐队一起环游世界
is to circle the globe with my band someday.
如果我在家时间更多一些 我会养一只鬣蜥当宠物
If I were home more, I’d have a pet iguana.
不许笑我 它们很聪明的
Shut up. They’re highly intelligent.
我心爱的妻子
My darling wife.
没有什么比辣酱更能毁掉玉米饼 那样完全破坏了味道
Nothing ruins a taco more than hot sauce. It totally kills the flavor.
总有一天我会在每个大城市 都跑一次马拉松
Someday I’m going to run a marathon in every major city.
我要那样看整个世界
That’s how I’m going to see the world.
我不想让你失望 但鬣蜥不在考虑之列
And I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but an iguana isn’t in the cards for us.
我唯一养过的宠物 是我在州博览会上赢得的一条金鱼
The only pet I’ve ever had was a goldfish I won at the state fair.
嘿 你能…
Hey, can you, uh…
-你能看见我吗 -能 你能看到我吗
-Can you see me? -Yeah. Uh, can you see me?

Uh, yeah. Yeah.

Hi.

Hi.
你最好的朋友在这里
Oh, your, uh, your best friend is here.
-还记得我老婆吗 -记得
-You remember my wife? -Yeah.
我记得 神仙眷侣
I remember. The love birds.
卢克 是卡茜吗
Luke, is that Cassie?
-卡茜 -嗨
-Cassie -Hi!
-嘿 莱莉向你问好 -嗨 莱莉
-Riley says, “What’s up?” -Hi, Riley.
-嘿 卡茜 -怎么样
-Hey, Cassie. -How is it?
我屁♥股♥沟子里全是沙子
you know, I got sand in my butt crack, so.
听起来很棒
Sounds fantastic.
你今天过得怎么样 宝贝
So, how was your day, babe?
挺好的
Uh, it was fine.
宝贝
Babe.
我…
I, um…
我工作
I worked,
然后开始写歌♥
and I started to write a song.
等等 你写了一首歌♥ 这么厉害吗
Wait, you just wrote a song? Like, just like that?
-嘿 卡茜 唱给我们听 -我说不好…
-Hey, Cassie, play it for us! -Play it for us!
唱一个
Play it! Play it!
唱一个
-Play it!
-唱一个 -快点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!