你们来酒吧的时候 你朋友给了我灵感
Your friend gave me the idea when you guys came to the bar.
海军陆战队员配偶 可获得全部健康福利
Marine spouses get full health benefits.
而且我们结婚 还可以得到额外的福利
And we get extra pay just for being married.
比如基本住房♥津贴和家庭分居津贴
Like basic housing allowance and separation pay,
加起来的话 是不小的一笔
which adds up to be pretty decent,
我们可以分摊 这是双赢 你觉得呢
and we could split it, and everybody wins. What do you think?
你好好想想
Take your time.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
-我爸是退休军警 -不好意思 这是我们的私事
-My dad’s a retired MP. -Excuse me. Private discussion.
军警就是军事警♥察♥
MP is the Military Police.
弗兰基 这是很常见的骗局
Frankie, this is a common scam.
政♥府♥会仔细验证
They kick the tires on these things,
如果发现这不是真的 那就是诈骗
and if they find out it’s not real, it’s fraud.
拜托 你不是这种人
Come on, man. I mean, you’re better than this.
好吧 没人问你 你可以不要多事吗
Okay, no one asked you, so could you not?
-为什么这不是真正的婚姻 -我不知道 因为你们并不相爱
-And why wouldn’t this be a real marriage? -I don’t know, because you’re not in love?
但我们互相尊重 我们没有相爱 但我们爱着对方
Uh– But we respect each other. We’re not in love, but we love each other.
我们还可以和其他人上♥床♥
We’d be able to sleep with other people,
这听起来是有史以来最健康的婚姻
which sounds like the healthiest marriage ever.
你这是在敲政♥府♥的竹杠
You’d be ripping off the government.
-我敲政♥府♥的竹杠 -对
-I’d be ripping off the government? -Yeah.
让我妈妈纳税十年
The government that made my mom pay taxes for ten years
但不给她投票权的那个政♥府♥吗
before giving her the right to vote? That government?
你妈妈是非法来这里的
So your mom was living here illegally then?
不要告诉我 你是南加州的居民
Don’t tell me you’re a resident of Southern California
你不知道这个州是 如何在非法移♥民♥的支持下建立起来的
that does not see how this state was built off the backs of illegal immigrants.
就像我妈妈 她穿过边境 在这里生活了十年
Like my mom, who crossed that border, lived here for ten years,
勤勤恳恳工作了十年 为你们的政♥府♥纳税
worked their asses off for ten years, paying taxes for your government,
却不被当成公民对待
and were treated like less than citizens.
没错 我会很骄傲地敲政♥府♥的竹杠
Yeah, I will proudly rip off the government.
你还有别的话要说吗 突击队员
You got anything else to say, Commando?
老兄 这是个陷阱
Dude, this is a trap.
你的下场一定会很难看
This will not end well for you.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help.
-他怎么会在这里 -他是我的室友 好吗
-Why is he even here? -He’s my bunkmate, okay?
我们休假的时候 他没地方住
He’s got nowhere else to stay while we are on leave.
对他友善点
Please play nice.
怎么样
So?
卡茜 我不能
Cass, I can’t.
好吗 对不起
Okay? I’m… I’m sorry.
而且 我觉得我女朋友 不会理解我有个老婆
Plus, I don’t think my girlfriend’s gonna understand me having a wife.
什么 你跟莱莉复合了
What? You got back together with Riley?
对 这次我很认真
Yeah. Yeah. I’m… I’m all in.
我记得你从五年级起就认识她了
I remember when you met her, like, in fifth grade.
太好了
That’s great.
刚才真是离谱
Well, that was crazy.
我该走了
I should go.
我要开大巴带游客观光 还要送餐
There are tourists to be shuttled and food to be delivered.
-卡茜 你知道如果我有钱… -弗兰基 别说了
-Cass, you know if I had the money– -No, Frankie, stop.
我会想办法的
I’ll figure it out.
-注意安全 好吗 再见 -好 你也是
-Stay safe, okay? -Yeah, you too.
再见
Bye.
她父母帮不了忙吗
Her parents can’t help?
对…
Yeah, um…
她妈妈是护士助理 所以没有多余的钱
Her mom’s a nursing assistant, so it’s not like there’s anything extra leftover.
她爸爸在她出生那会儿就跑了 听起来就是个混♥蛋♥
Dad dipped out when she was born. Sounds like he was a bad dude.
怪不得
That explains a lot.
嘿 你是不是想偷偷吓我一跳
Hey! Are you trying to sneak up on me?
去做为我送行的大餐 我们去吃东西吧
Gonna make my going-away plate. -Let’s go get some food!
过来 亲我一下 再见
Come here. Give me a kiss. Bye.
好的 再见
All right, see ya.
再见 爷爷
Bye, Grandpa.
莫罗父子汽车服务
爱你
Love you.
好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
卢克叔叔 你在做什么
Uncle Luke? What are you doing?
-快点接球 -好嘞
-Think fast. -Yeah, you are.
准备好了吗
You ready? You ready?
把球给我
Give me the ball.
-不行 给我 -给我
-No, me. No, me. No, me. -Me.
妈妈 我找到卢克叔叔藏在哪了
Mom, I found Uncle Luke hiding.
-天啊 卢克 -被逮到了
-Oh my… Luke? -Busted.
没想到在你出征前还能见到你
We didn’t think we’d see you before deployment.
-不是吧 -嗨 海莉
-What? -Hi, Hailey.
就像抱着一个树桩一样
Wow. It’s like hugging a tree trunk.
真没想到八个月 你就变得这么肌肉发达
I didn’t think it was possible to get so buff in eight months.
你觉得呢 斯宾塞 我该加入海军陆战队吗
What do you think, Spence? Should I join the Marines?
-是 -我该像卢克叔叔一样满身肌肉吗
-Yeah. Yes. -Should I get all ripped like Uncle Luke?
是的
Yes!
你…
You, uh…
你留这个发型看起来就像爸爸
You look just like Dad with that haircut.
过来抱一下
Gimme a hug.
-来吧 -很高兴见到你
-Bring it in. -Good to see you, man.
他去哪了
Where’s he been?
爸爸今天休息 你可以喘口气了
You know, Dad’s off for the day, so you can breathe.
我不想见他 但他好像更不想见我
I think he doesn’t wanna see me even more than I don’t wanna see him.
他需要对我表达一些情感 才会明白对你的感受
The man would have to express some kinda emotion for me to know how he’s feeling about you.
-他跟我断绝关系时说得很清楚 -好了 卢克
-He made it clear when he cut me off. -Come on, Luke.
爸爸总要定点规矩 你当时完全失控了
Dad had to draw the line somewhere. You were so out of control.

Yeah.
怎么了 卢克
What’s going on, Luke?
我欠了点钱
I owe some money.
我们之前谈过这个 你知道…
We’ve been here before, and you know…
你知道我帮不了你
You know I can’t help you.
对 我…
Yeah. No, no, I… I know.
-我知道 -又是那个人♥渣♥约翰诺吗
Is it that piece of shit Johnno, again?
-如果你不还钱会怎样 -我必须还钱
-What happens if you don’t pay? -Not paying isn’t an option.
-他最好不要接近我的家人 -对不起 我只是遇到了麻烦
-He better not come near my family. -I’m sorry. -I’m just in a bad spot. -Mm-hmm.
我刚拿到薪水 所以这不是全部
I… I just got my pay, so this isn’t everything.
-但我很快就会把剩下的给你 -什么时候
-But I’ll get the rest to you soon. -Like when?
我快失去耐心了
I’m losing my patience.
我等着你从戒毒所出来
I waited for you through your stupid rehab,
现在你要走了
and now you’re shipping out of town,
欠我一万五 带着几百美金就来了
showing up with a coupla hundred bucks when you owe me 15 grand?
听着 我想我有个计划
I think I’ve got a plan.
你最好跟我说明白
You better explain.
放轻松 兄弟
Just take it easy, man.
别逼我用这个 但你得还钱
Don’t make me use this. You gotta pay me.
我会还你钱
Hear me out. I’m gonna pay you.
-我知道门路 -怎么做
-I… I know how. -How?
一个需要医疗保险的女孩
I met this girl who needs health insurance.
如果我们结婚 我每个月都会有额外的津贴
And if we get married, I get extra money each month from the military.
我会把剩下的钱还给你 好吗
I’ll give you my cut. Okay?
-你确定 -我确定 不会有问题
-You sure? -Yeah, I’m sure. It’s gonna be fine.
放聪明点
So be smart.
最好能行得通
This better work.
好好享受蜜月吧
Enjoy your honeymoon.

Hi.
-嗨 -谢谢你和我见面
-Hi. -Thanks for meeting with me.
你♥爸♥爸在停车场等着给我铐手铐吗
Is your dad in the parking lot waiting to cuff me?
真好笑
Funny.
你表现得太心虚了
You’re acting kinda sus.
好 如果我们这么做的话…
Yeah. Well, if we do this, if…
我们需要非常小心 好吗 我们需要编一个故事
We need to be very careful. All right? We need a story.
那天晚上我们不和
You and I didn’t get along at the bar the other night.
大家都看到了 但第二天晚上
The others saw that, but the next night,
我很有魅力 也很执着 我说服了你和我约会
I was very charming and persistent, and I convinced you to go out with me.
是吗
You did?
-你约我出去的场面性感吗 -性感爆棚
Was it hot? When you asked me out? Very.
我需要你解释一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!