Uh, okay. Uh…
我真的等不了四天
I… I can’t really wait four days. Um…
听着 我的长效和短效胰岛素 都用完了
Look, I’m out of my long-acting and my short-acting insulin,
储备小瓶也基本上用完了
and my reserve vial is basically gone,
不打♥针♥对我来说真的很危险
and it’s just… it’s really dangerous for me not to have this.
我可以给你开药
I mean, I can give you a refill of your prescription
如果你可以自费的话
if you wanna do it out of pocket.
我觉得你不明白…
I don’t think you understand–
你的保险没有续上 所以我不能再补药
No, your insurance is not renewed, so I cannot refill it.
如果你想自费 那就可以
So, if you wanna do it out of pocket, we can do that.
那…要多少钱
And, um… how much is that?
长效300美元 短效220美元
Three hundred for the long-acting, 220 for the short-acting.
一共500多美元 你怎么想
So, a little over $500. What do you wanna do?
-拜托 -抱歉 马上就来
-Come on. -I’m so sorry. I’ll be right with you.
妈妈 没什么 去排另一条队吧 我后面的人已经不耐烦了
Ma, nothing.Check out in the other line. This line already hates me.
-你可以稍微让开… -你能让我想想吗
-Do you wanna step aside while… -Can… you just give me a second?
她也说英语 谢谢
She speaks English too, thank you.
卡茜
Cassie!
现金都给你 我用信♥用♥卡♥
You take my cash. I’ll do credit.
-妈 -永远都是健康第一
-Ma! -Always health first.
谢谢
Gracias.
好了 解决了
Okay, that worked out.
你想补药吗 亲爱的
Do you wanna fill this, hon?
这真是…
That is…
可惜
Shoot.
看来我就努力没药撑到周五吧
Guess I’ll try to make it to Friday without it.
谢了 大型制药公♥司♥万岁
Thanks. Go Big Pharma.
搞什么
What the hell?
看着点
Watch it!
该死
Shit.
喂 快闪开 毒虫
Hey, hey, hey! Get out of the way, “J.”
嘿 你障碍赛跑挺厉害啊 小子
Yo! Those were some obstacle course moves right there, kid. Whoop!
-搞什么 约翰诺 -所以是真的
-What the hell, Johnno? -So is true, huh?
我听说你加入了海军陆战队
I heard you joined the Marines.
我当时心想
And I was like,
“那小子不可能通过尿检”
“There’s no way that dude will pass a piss test.”
这边请 士兵
Right this way, soldier.
上车吧 兄弟 我们放松一下
Hop in, bro. Let’s chill.
-我车里有些好东西 -不行 我不可以
-I got some good shit in my car. -Nah. I can’t.
不 我现在戒了
No. I’m, uh… I’m clean now.
-你知道 我… -你得做个政♥府♥爸爸的好孩子
-You know, I gotta– -Be a good boy for Uncle Sam.
看起来
Well, it seems like…
你过得还不错 但你还欠我一万五美元
…your life’s in ship shape. Except, uh, you owe me 15 grand.
懂我意思吧
So, there’s that.
我需要那笔钱 兄弟
I need that money, bro.
别担心 约翰诺
Don’t worry, Johnno.
我下周就出征了 所以我到时候会给你
I deploy next week. So I’ll get you something by then.
那就好 兄弟
Whew. Okay, that’s good, bro. That’s good.
因为…你要是还不上
‘Cause, uh…’Cause if you’re not good for it,
我知道你家在哪
I know where your family is.
我逗你玩呢 兄弟
I’m playing with you, bro.
回头见
See you soon.
该死
Shit!
很好
Oh, good.
-卡茜 有你一封信 -妈妈 别打开
-Cassie, you got a letter. -Mom, don’t open that.
-小卡 你没付房♥租 -我说了不要打开
-Cass, you didn’t pay your rent? -I said don’t open that.
你住的地方都要塌了 你怎么能住这样的地方
Your place is falling apart. How can you live like this?
我很忙 顾不上这些小细节
Yeah, well, I’m busy, and the little details aren’t really a priority for me.
-你都付不起房♥租了 卡茜 -我付得起 我只是交得晚
-You cannot not pay your rent, Cassie. -Well, I’m paying. I’m just paying late.
我在给房♥东的女儿免费上钢琴课
I’m giving the landlord’s daughter free piano lessons.
房♥东不会把我赶出去的
They’re not going to throw me out on the street.
-你为什么不搬回家跟我住 我们可以一起睡我的卧室 -妈
-Why don’t you move back with me? You can share my bedroom. -Ma!
-就像你小时候一样 -我不是12岁了 我不能越活越倒♥退♥
-Like when you were little. -No, I’m not 12. I can’t go backwards.
没错 但糖尿病太费钱了 好吗
Yes, but diabetes wasn’t really in the budget, okay?
我很担心你 你笑什么
I’m so worried. Why are you laughing?
你没在认真对待这件事 你随时可能没命
You’re not taking this seriously. You could die at any moment.
妈妈 我知道
Mom! I know.
我没事 我过得很好 我在当酒保
I’m fine. I’m doing everything right.I’m bartending,
做送餐员、演出
and delivering food, and playing gigs,
业余时间教钢琴课
and teaching piano on my spare time.
我已经筋疲力尽了
And I’m constantly exhausted
我经常迟到 无法入睡 因为我欠的医疗债务
and running late, and I can’t sleep because I have this medical debt
就像地下室的霉菌一样不断增长
that just grows like some mold in a basement.
所以拜托你别再苛求我
So, please, please just be kind to me.
好吧
Okay. Fine.

Ma.
我没事 我知道
I’m okay. I know.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我应该尽好自己养育的责任
I should be able to provide for you.
妈妈 我非常爱你 我不想让你担心
Mommy, I love you so much. I don’t want you to worry.
你了解我的 我只是在走自己的奇异之路
You know me. I’m just on my own weird journey,
旅途有点坎坷
and it’s… it’s a little bumpy, but…
但我很享受
…I love it.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我可以的
I got this.
我的包 谢谢
My bag. Thank you.
谢谢 我们是忠诚乐队
Thank you. We’re The Loyal.
哦 天呐
Oh God.
-我的天 -你没事吧
-Oh my gosh. -Are you okay?
扶住她
Grab her.
我们走
Let’s go.
你没事吧
You all right?
就在外面
I’m right outside.
-有什么需要就告诉我们 -谢谢
-Let us know if you need anything. -Thank you.
天哪
Oh my God.
振作起来 小卡
Get it together, Cass.
美国海军陆战队
欢送弗兰基 我们爱你
有人吗
Hello?
弗兰基
Frankie?
未来属于女性
你好 你不是弗兰基
Oh. Hello, you’re not Frankie.
未来的男人怎么了 是瘟疫还是机器人♥大♥战
So, what happens to the men in the future? Is it a plague? Robot wars?
你真的想知道吗 男人的结局不太好
Do you really wanna know? It doesn’t end well for the bros.
那是你的车吗
Is that your car?
我的雷克萨斯 对
My Lexus? Yeah.
-嘿 哥们 好多横幅 -快进来
-Hi. Dude, the banners. -Come on in.
-你的父母很骄傲 -你知道我妈妈的
-Your parents are so proud. -You know my momma.
可以让我们单独谈谈吗
Would you mind giving us a minute?
-谢谢 -没问题
-Thanks. -Of course.
是啊 我妈的欢送仪式 弄得有些夸张了
Hey. Yeah, uh, Mom’s going a little crazy with the goodbyes.
休假结束了 我们今天要去基地了
Leave’s over. We’re headed to base camp today.
-你饿吗 想吃点什么吗 -不用了
-Hey, you hungry? Want something? -No, I’m good.
所以你要说什么大事 丫头
So, what’s the big question, girl?
这…听起来会有点疯狂
It’s, uh… It’s gonna sound a little crazy.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
我在想…
I was wondering…
我希望你能娶我
I was hoping that you might marry me.
-什么 -我是认真的
-What? -I’m serious.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
其实有事
Not exactly. Um…
六个月前我发现自己得了糖尿病
I found out six months ago that I have diabetes.
一型 然后…
Type 1. And, uh…
我跟你说 我的保险
Get this. Uh, the insurance I have
实际上并没有涵盖能让我活命的
doesn’t actually cover the insulin that I need
胰岛素
to like, live.
所以我要么还清债务
So, I can either pay off my debt,
要么付房♥租 但我…
or pay my rent, but I just…
-我只能顾一边 -我很遗憾
-I can’t do both. -I’m so sorry.
我就想肯定还有别的办法 对吧
And I’m like, there’s gotta be another way, right?
结果还真有
Turns out there is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!