♪ In your eyes ♪
我的余生
♪ For the rest of my life ♪
我将沉沦
♪ I could die ♪
在你的眼神里
♪ In your eyes ♪
直到天荒地老
♪ Until the end of time ♪
我全然不知
♪ I didn’t, I didn’t know ♪
我全然不知
♪ I didn’t, I didn’t know ♪
我全然不知
♪ I didn’t, I didn’t know ♪
我全然
♪ I didn’t know, I didn’t ♪
不知
♪ Know ♪
谢谢大家
Thank you.
刚才演出太棒了 我爱你们 我要走了
That was amazing. I love you guys. I have to go.
-再见 -拜拜
-See ya. -Goodbye.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck!
打给卢克·莫罗
Call Luke Morrow.
海军陆战队基地 彭德尔顿营
快接电♥话♥啊
Come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up.
快接电♥话♥
Pick up, please.
等我一下
Just give me a minute.
再见
We’ll see you soon.
我爱你 弟弟
I love you, Brother.
该死 卢克
Damn it, Luke.
再见狗狗 你要听话 知道吗
Now, you be good, huh?
乖乖的
You be good.
别担心 我会好好照顾它的
Don’t you worry. We’ll take good care of her.
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you.
过来
Come here.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
我为你骄傲 儿子
I’m proud of you, Son.
-爱你们 -走吧
-Love y’all. -Get out of here.
谢天谢地
Oh. Oh, thank God.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
我听说你签了唱片合约…
I heard about the record deal, that’s–
真厉害 卡茜
That’s really something, Cassie.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们没多少告别时间 是吗
We don’t have much time, do we?
是的
No. No, we don’t.
好
Okay. Um…
那我要说的是
Then here’s what I have to say.
我们曾发誓要照顾彼此
We vowed to take care of each other.
不论疾病还是健康 而且我们也做到了
In sickness and in health, and… and we did that.
我觉得这就是真正的婚姻
And I think this is a real marriage.
我觉得这是我经历过最真实的事
I think this is the realest thing I’ve ever been in.
-我要离开六个月 -我想等你
-I’m going away for six months. -I wanna wait for you.
等风暴来临的时候
And I wanna sleep on the floor with you
我想和你一起睡在地板上
when it’s storming out.
我希望你第一个听到我的歌♥
And I want you to hear my songs first.
我想看着你穿上你的跑步鞋
And I wanna watch you put on your running shoes,
去尽情奔跑
go out running,
我希望你奔赴回我的怀抱
and I wanna be the one that you run back to.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我也爱你 卡茜·萨拉扎
I love you too, Cassie Salazar.
行啊 弟弟
Hit it, Bro!
替我好好保管这个 听到没
You take good care of this for me, you hear me?
因为现在一切都是真实的
Because it’s real now.
我爱你
I love you!
你听到了吗 我爱你
Did you hear that? I love you!
平安归家
♪ Come back home ♪
剧终
欢迎回家
卢克