Uncle Luke’s hurt.
歇一歇 才不要 来吧
Take it easy? Oh, heck, no. All right.
确定吗 你可以当我的拐杖
-You sure? -You’re my walking stick.
-小心点 -她说得对
-Be careful. -She’s right.
对 嘿 把球给我看看
-Yeah. -Hey, let me see that ball.
-扔得漂亮 对 -看来要好好玩玩了
-Nice throw! -I guess we’re doing this. Yeah.
你们有考虑生孩子吗
Are y’all thinking about having kids?
嘿 海莉 先让她当摇滚明星 好吗
Hey, Hailey, let her be a rock star first, okay?
之后再生孩子
Kids later.
好吧…
Well…
他…
He…
他真的很会跟孩子相处
He’s really great with kids.
-我不要 -我不要
-No, me! -Look at him.
-谁先 -我
-Who first? -Me!
-给你 卢克 -好
-Here you go, Luke. Oh! -All right. Oh!
你把它扔回去
You throw it back.
22 进攻
Twenty-two!
我喜欢你看他的眼神 太真实了
I love the way you look at him. It’s just so real.
-喂 -你是谁
-Hello? -Who is this?
-你是谁 -我是卡茜的妈妈
-Who’s this? -This is Cassie’s mother.
卡茜在哪 我联♥系♥不上她
Where is Cassie? I cannot reach her.
她在工作 没事吗
She… She’s at work. Is everything okay?
玛丽索
Marisol?
嗨 我是卢克·莫罗 卡茜的朋友 你没事吧
Hi, I’m Luke Morrow. I’m Cassie’s friend. You all right?
-我没事 -好 发生了什么
-Yeah, I’m fine. -Okay, what happened?
我不知道 有人砸破了门窗 我觉得…
Uh, uh, I don’t know. Someone broke the door and broke the window, I think.
到处都是玻璃和…
There’s glass everywhere and– Oh!
-你不是在演出吗 -谢谢你赶来
-I… I thought you had a show. -Thank you for coming.
从我报♥警♥到现在已经30分钟了
It’s been 30 minutes since I called the police.
-他们不会急着来这里出警 -拜托
-They don’t rush for this neighborhood. -Oh, come on.
-欢迎来到丑恶的现实 -女士
-Welcome to the ugly truth. -Ma’am.
把钥匙给我 我去看看
Give me your keys. I’m gonna check it out.
-不行 里面可能有人 -没关系 卡茜 陪着你妈妈
-There could be someone in there. -It’s gonna be fine. Cassie, you stay with your mom. All right?
我刚才看到你见到了岳母
I just watched you introduce yourself to your own mother-in-law.
你不知道我有多少证据 足以把你送进监狱里
Man, you have no idea how much evidence I have to turn your ass in.
还钱
Pay me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗨 你为什么要等我
Hi. Why did you wait up?
我睡不着
I couldn’t get to sleep.
警♥察♥怎么说
What did the cops say?
我们会再联♥系♥你…乱七八糟的
We’ll get back to you… blah, blah, blah.
真不敢相信明天我还要演出
I can’t believe I have this show tomorrow.
-是今天 -你脸色不太好 没事吧
-Tonight. -You don’t look great, Cass. You okay?
-我没事 -你上次吃东西是什么时候
-No, I’m fine. -When was the last time you ate?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-嘿 -好
– Hey. -Yeah.
我们去沙发上 靠在我身上 对
We’re going to the couch. Put your weight on me. Yup.

Okay.
好了 让我…好了 抓住我
All right, let me just– Okay. All right, hang on to me. Hang on to me.

Okay.
-好了 葡萄糖凝胶呢 -在我包里
-All right. Glucose? -It’s in my purse.
包 包
Purse.
拿包
Purse, purse.
别叫了 桃子
Easy, Peaches.

Okay. Okay.
我要你抓住我
I want you to grab a hold of me. Grab a hold of me. Yeah.
对 好了 起来
Yup, yup, yup, yup. Okay, come up. All right.
好 打开
Okay. Okay. Open, open.
喝吧 好了
There you go. All right.
好吗 够了吗 好
Okay? Enough? All right.

Okay.
要多长时间才能有效
How long does it take to work?
-大概20分钟 -20分钟 好
-Like, 20 minutes. -Twenty minutes. Okay.
好的
All right.
放轻松 没事的
Relax, it’s gonna be fine.

Yeah.
你的心在狂跳
Your heart is going crazy.
因为真的很吓人 真该死
That’s because it’s scary, dammit.
看见没
See?
我让你帮我了
I’m letting you help me.
如果你再招惹那个女人 你再敢多看一眼我老婆
If you mess with that woman again, and you so much as look at my wife,
我就弄死你
I will kill you.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我欠你的钱都在这里了
This is everything I owe you.
我们两清了
We’re done.
我好想你 兄弟
I miss you like hell, man.
我希望你知道
I hope you know that.
嘿 弗兰基
Hey, Frankie…
你想听件疯狂的事情吗
…you wanna hear something crazy?
我觉得卡茜·萨拉扎是我最好的朋友
I think Cassie Salazar’s my best friend.
的确如此
I do.
我爱你
I love you.

Hi.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我刚跟我妈说过话
I just spoke to my mom.
她怎么样了
Oh. How’s she doing?
她打电♥话♥来 是因为她吓坏了
She called because she was freaking out.
她刚才想上车的时候
She was trying to get into her car just now,
一个衬衫上有血的男人
and some guy with blood on his shirt
突然出现 张口就是你的事情
rolled up, wanting to talk about you.
说我们俩是假结婚
About you and me, and how we’re in a fake marriage.
威胁要举报我们
Threatening to turn us in.
她会明白其中缘由的 对吧
She’ll understand why though, right?
你为什么不问我那人是谁
Why aren’t you asking me who it was?
卢克 去你的
Fuck you, Luke. Fuck you!
-对不起 -你欠他钱吗
-I’m sorry. -You owe him money?
这家伙说的 他还昨晚给你放了话
This guy said. And that he sent you a message last night?
对不起 好吗 真的很抱歉
I’m sorry. Okay? I’m so sorry.
他们闯进了我母亲的家 卢克
They broke into my mother’s house, Luke!
-我很抱歉 -你早就知道吗
-I… I am so sorry. -Did you know?
你一定知道 所以你想补偿损失
You must have, right? That’s why you said you’d pay for the damages.
-你能让我解释下吗 -好
-Can you let me explain? -Yes!
我之前是瘾君子
I’m an addict.
我现在戒毒了
I’m clean now.
-戒毒两年了 好吗 -然后呢
-Two years sober, okay? -And what?
这家伙是你之前的毒贩
This guy was your dealer?
所以你♥爸♥爸才不跟你说话
That’s why your dad stopped talking to you.
因为你吸毒
Because you were using.
我妈妈去世后 我…
When my mom died, I, uh…
为了缓解情绪 我就吃她之前的药
I got into her medication just to cope.
但我都嗑完之后 约翰诺及时出现 “帮我渡过难关”
But when I ran out, Johnno was right there to help me.
-那跟这件事有什么关系… -是这样
-What does that have anything to do– -Okay. Yeah.
我从我爸那里偷了 一辆价值五万美元的车
I stole a $50,000 car from my dad.
雪佛兰科尔维特经典款
A classic Corvette.
他在为最重要的客户进行修复
He was rebuilding it for one of his biggest customers.
我闯进去
And I broke in.
我当时已经嗑嗨了 而且…
I was out of my mind, and…
走投无路
I was desperate.
我本打算卖♥♥掉 但反之 我…
I was gonna sell it, and instead, I just…
我开上了高速 撞毁了那车
took it on the freeway, and I totaled it.
他说如果我不赔给客户钱
And he said if I didn’t pay that customer back,
他就会亲自送我进监狱
he’d turn me in himself.
你之前说他 没在开玩笑
You weren’t kidding about him.
我一分钱也没有 只得找约翰诺借
Whatever I didn’t have, I borrowed from Johnno.
这就是你和我结婚的原因
This is why you needed to marry me.

Yeah.
对 但听着
Yeah, but look.
我已经处理好了
I dealt with him.
好吗 我已经还清了 都结束了
Okay? I paid him. It’s done.
他们可能会伤到她的 我只有她这一个亲人
They could have hurt her, and she’s the only thing that I have.
-我知道 卡茜 我知道 -不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!